White "people" are not humans. They are Aliens from another Star System

Ever think why the "grey men" and white people look alike?
White 'people' are descendants of and Alien Species who came down to Earth a couple ten-thousand years ago, when humans were still roaming the vast earth. At first, they communicated and collaborated with the humans, and even helped them build space craft in the shape of pyramids.

However, the Aliens, Soon after settling the Earth, due to being so techtnologically advanced, Destroyed their own Homeworld in their own star system, Aldebaran. They found that the Earth was the most hospitable place for them to settle, and in order for another such accident to not happen in the future, decided to brainwash all previous technological knowlege from their own species. More than 99% of the species where brainwashed this way.

They also took all of their technology off of the earth and either established a space station where they keep it, or put it on a Trans-Neptunian object/dwarf planet that is so small, dark and who's orbit is so long (estimated to be around 2000 earth years per orbit) and so far away from the earth that no realistic earth telescope can make it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDFLO4wNcY
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big if true.

Ever wonder why only White 'people' see Aliens abducting them? It's because the few who weren't brainwashed (

I'll never look at myself the same way again

According to Von Braun the Arians came from Aldebaran

Wrong.
White's are the descendants of snowniggers that mixed with Neanderthal survivors of Earth's last great catastrophe. In several places around the world, Neandrathal survivors organized hunter-gatherer tribes into societies and even interbred.

The current great war is not between Goy and jew, it is between Neandrathal and any hybrids left alive. We hybrids pose the only possible threat to them (but we really aren't much of a threat anyways) and they plan to dispose of us and return to traditions of purity where they rule over homo sapiens.

WE

SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT WE WUZ FUKIN ALIENZ N SHIEET?

Fuck wh*te subhuman extraterrestrials

had previously been

I suspect he would have known.

Unironic quality thread.

>They destroyed aldebaran
With what the Beath Star?

>(((OP))) forgot to turn on the correct flag

Gas yourself kike. You realize blacks are waking up and associating Jews with (((Whiteness))) right?

Never gets old

ÖGHHHH
I identify as a snownigger survivor of the ice age
bllblbllööörgh

AYY LMAOS

Adolf Hitler was on of the non-brainwashed who was sent down to earth in order to destroy non pure blood and mutations (such as homosexuality) in order as to not corrupt the Species. Van Braun was given the information in science and rocketry by Adolf Hitler and the Alien Central Command themselves.

It is unclear what the accident was, but it caused their whole star system, (or atlear their home world) to be destroyed.

then you realize those interstellar travelers were all pajeets

>WE WUZ ALIENZ N' SHIET

>Whites r neanderthals which meanz dey stoopid
>O-oh nevermind they are actually extraterrestrials!!!

We were flying around the stars before black people invented concepts like math and computers

>who was Barney Hill
>first publicly claimed abduction in history
Shitty slide thread.

>White "people" are not humans. They are Aliens from another Star System
I mean possibly, but we're more than likely from Mars, founded pre-ice-age colonies which were destroyed my (natural disasters) caused by the finno korean hyper war.

Seriously though, we might be Martians and Earth was probably just a genetic test for the Ayyyncestors lmao. They took the DNA from the primate with the most potential, gave it superior Ayyy DNA splicing, and bam, you got the race that created an international golden age that spanned the globe, multiple times throughout history. Only the Mongols have done something similar, and they did it by pure savagry.

They were made by Yakub.

We're the bastardized race of proto-koreans(rapebabies) and the ayys.

we wuz space invaders nigga. we wuz flying pyramids and slipspace. We wuz so smart we dumbed ourselves down to give ourselves a challenge.

powerful if proven

If this bullshit is actually true I am proud of being an alien. Oh and fuck you racist cunt for demonising an entire group of people based on their skin Color :)

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDFLO4wNcY
This is some, althought I can unfortunately not show you others.

>blacks and jews take offense at the claim they arent human
>whites would love it if they were some special species

why are switching from American to meme flag?

>and in order for another such accident to not happen in the future, decided to brainwash all previous technological knowlege from their own species.
This makes no fucking sense. Why start from near 0 instead of only wiping out the most problematic knowledge?

Because if they know other knowledge, they will later come up with the 'problematic knowledge' you speak of. This is so that they can live for as long as they can before having to settle another world. This is why they must be stopped at any cost for the security and future of human children.

>Muh Pleiadean heritage

Dumb nigger, go back to /x/

This. White niggers are the worst.

I'd appreciate if you stopped using my selfie. This is getting annoying now

>Wants to purge xenos.
>I was the xeno all along.
>mfw

lool

cool, ok the niggers can crash on the moon if they want

>Be xenobleepblorp
>Fly up to planet 416 couple dozen quant-cycles ago
>See a bunch of apes worshipping man in a funny hat named "Pharaoh"
>Pharaoh dies
>Feel bad for apes and build them a giant tomb for their dead
>Visit again to see how apes are doing
>They say they built the tomb
>They haven't built or invented anything else
>Teach them to work in fields and take them out of shitty low carbon-source country
>Now they call me racist
>They still say they built the tomb
>When I say I built it they call me crazy

Fuck this planet

WE WERE ALIENS AND STUFF

>The CryptoTerrestrials
I liked the book, it was an interesting read

you probably didn't expect anyone to click your "evidence" videos but i decided to look and LMFAO if you believe that if evidence then you are the biggest retard that exists nigger

>not being Tall White master race

the last living colony of ayys have been returning here for decades and gathering cow anuses because they are developing the "grown meat cube" that will be conducive to space travel

This upsets niggers but they know it to be true

That's right, white bois are gonna go extinct one day, and us blacks will fuck they bitches, and we'll take over the Earth, we were kings, afterall.

Sage

this is jews

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

That's a Soviet Lunakhod lander. The angles are ramps for driving the rover off of it.

>were
key word there boy

They came from outside the solar system. The planet crossed ours. They were desperate and needed more hands. Decided to genetically mutate a hominidae species, the mud people were born in Eden, but it was not enough.

Next they took a part from one of their own, desperate as they were. And mixed it with this new man on earth, of clay. Thus you and I were born. They shared with us their ways, their knowledge and society. Earth prospered and work was ahead of schedule.

As Terra started cooling off everything remained the same. We did everything they asked, slaved for them, worshiped them, fought and killed for them. But in the end it still wasn't enough. They killed our own kind anyway, like it was nothing.. Some found out before it was to happen, through them probably, Prometheus. This once great jewel of our world that was called Chem was to be burned by hellish fire. The frozen caps of the world were to be melted by falling rock. But there were some who resisted. An Aliance was made between some of them and us vs those of us who remained loyal with them. And the war of the world began, Troy on land and the war in heaven in the stars. Other planets and moons burned and in the end both sides were nearly wiped out.

Terra was scarred, the water swallowed our world whole and the temperature dropped again. A thousand years of darkness we lived in, surving underground. "Don't open the gates, we have to fight until the last man, there are monsters on the other side, don't open the gates". Was later found etched in stone underneath the second capital of Terra.

They left us alone for a long time, sometimes checking up and testing their past creations. Knowing how dearly the last war cost them, subterfuge was their new tactic. Later on the jewel were to be slowly restored. A shadow world war was fought and three star explorers found the remains of so long ago on Luna. Heartbroken.

But don't despair. Because despite all of this I remember what matters most. That for thousands of years we've fought these monsters. And after thousands of years we are still here. So let us tell them one more time, that we are still alive, and that we are not afraid

>finno korean hyper war
Fucking Wewuzian bastards stabbed us in the back.

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums ? The amount of shitposting is incredible.

Well excuuuuuse me negress.

>Ever wonder why only White 'people' see Aliens abducting them?

wrong

It's interesting though. Whites has a day rythm of 25 hours while blacks has one based on 24 hours. Guess which planet has a 25 hour day cycle?

What the fuck am I reading?

Is there any source for this? Can you link to something to read further? It's interesting.

The Black Sun, the source of Aryan power, exploded

Enjoy your future of grass huts and looking for ripe fruit

Could make a thread sometime but for now know its mars

Mods take this to /bant/ please, this has nothing to do with politics

>The current great war is not between Goy and jew, it is between Neandrathal and any hybrids left alive.
you do know science has claimed jews are 100% neanderthal

this almost saves you from the rake...

............nah dude shut the fuck up

The Annunaki gifted civilization here but there are other factions in this region that tinker with genetics such as the Reptilians who created the Greys, etc and maintained bases in...

Fuck you, idiot, not even going to read that drivel.

lol

>ever think why the "grey men", a concept of aliens made up by humans, look like humans?
Go fuck yourself idiot.

>we wuz aays n shiet but we don't get access to cool far out tech blowing up planets n shiet with laser guns

Technically, we're all GMO humans created by Annunaki, Avians, Felins, Reptalians, Pleiadians... and so on.
So, yeah. Is that big a news?
You do realize alien civilization out side earth are testing us right?

WE WERE ALIENS, AND SHIT!!!!

saved

I would double check that if I were you