I'm from the future.....Tomorrow is going to be better than election day Anons

Salt miners you should already be standing by.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/
archive.is/DEolj
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump shall reign for 1000 years.

It's going to be hilarious.

That's it? You need to juice it up a little better if you really want to make a convincing larp post.

Incorrect. Simple and straight to the point is the only way to go.

Sadly it will just be Manafort indicted

So Mueller will indict manafort then what? Who gives a fuck

I bet Trump has a fuckload of dirt on the Clintons from when he used to be a donor and they sucked his dick a lot

>Trump shall reign for 1000 years.
You know the whole 'thousand years of peace' is straight from the New World Order luciferian philosophy, right? Probably shouldn't be promoting it and I doubt the Don would be happy about us making him into some sort of God-like being. Just my two cents.

Yeah. They will try right pin it all on Manafort. Him working with both Hillary and Trump makes him a perfect “bipartisan” target. There is going to be a tale weaved about an agent who tried and succeeded, to an extent, to infiltrate the political machine of the US on both sides, he will be probably punished severely, and that will be the end of that

Aye OP, i agree this is a quality LARP. I immediately dismiss over the top elaborate larps.

If i were actually from the future and came here to shitpost, this is how i would do it.

So, in the future we’ll be using five periods in an ellipses instead of three? Amazing!

3 ellipses just wasn't enough tension for the magnitude of tomorrow's happening.

Ooh-FAH!

Manafort already got pardoned. Please stop pretending anything will happen to Manafort.

Standing by for salt inc~!

I really could see people living far enough in the future to have time machines being bored enough to go back in time and post on Sup Forums. Too bad time travel is impossible.

I believe OP is correct.
Salt miner on standby here.
Cup ready for collection of Democrat tears as they waltz DWS down the perp walk.

Donnie is literally the antithesis of Jesus Christ. Proud, greedy, lustful, boastful, vengeful, angry, and uncharitable. Let’s just accept it.
Tomorrow he’ll come back from the legal/criminal equivalent of a head wound as prophecied in the book of Revelations. He will the unite Israel and Palestine and bring the end times upon us.

How much better can it get?

This is possible.

why? catch me up whats happening about tomorrow

Kill yourself for being so stupid.

>and bring the end times upon us.
Everyone already knows global warming killed us 5 years ago.

>Meme flag

What time do arrests start tomorrow? What time zone?

you mad bro?

checked, kek wills it
dv4qPEXQ is definitely mad.

>GUISE PLEASE DOOOO SUMTHIN :(((((
Literally a joke of a president desu

An inconvenient truth about pardons:
President Trump can't pardon state crimes.

An inconvenient truth about the investigation:
Mueller has teamed up with the New York Attorney General who can bring state charges.

An inconvenient truth about geography:
Trump Tower is in the state of New York.

Lmao

Low quality click bait. Have you read what people are tweeting?
Trump has to be in a neutral position, when revelations of Lady Justice yields her sword.

What is that knocking at the door?

Mueller commits suicide

Wrong. Trump wins and Jews lose.

6 x 10 cell or private island?

how much btc is one salt worth

Sale is priceless for sale is the fuel for our souls.

salt****

If it’s Racketeering, specifically RICO or money laundering those are all federal statutes, which the president can absolutely pardon.
Considering the FBI was the one who ransacked his apartment in Sept means it’s likely federal and can’t be magically pushed back to state level cause your larp fantasy dictates so.

aight, hopefully i get elevated by this mining

Whats tomm? Second thread I seen about tomm

Manafort wouldn't bring state charges, dumbass

>hrr drr #drumpfisfinished

Server was in New York too

Sealed indictments will be revealed and people taken into custody.

Holding my breath but it would an early Xmas if I saw Hillary and pals being arrested on CNN.

1776 Worldwide.

You're fucked.

>I'm from the past.....Tomorrow is now

fusionGPS and platte river communications. Remember those names, this is gonna be huge tomorrow.

We wanted Trump.

bump

Donald Trump confirmed for antichrist

Mega! Is that you? I haven't heard anyone else say that but I remember White House user or Mega saying that! I believe!

u ever herd of a 1000 yr reich?

I know it's going to be glorious.

You must be retarded. You actually believe the constant spam of namefag LARPs? WH user is OCCASIONALY legit. The rest are 100% LARPs. Mega and all the rest.

Manafort never worked for HIllary. He was Trump's campaign manager. Stop trying to rewrite history.

Explain further. Whos releasing and how you know it contains anything worthwhile?

Heil Trump

Manafort arranged lobbying of Hillary with Podestas on behalf of Russia.
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so did goldman sachs

Government by Goldman
Gary Cohn Is Giving Goldman Sachs Everything It Ever Wanted From the Trump Administration
By Gary Rivlin, Michael Hudson
September 17 2017

Goldman Sachs’s influence over politics dates back at least to 1914. That year, Henry Goldman, the founder’s son, was invited to advise Woodrow Wilson’s administration about the creation of a central bank, mandated by the Federal Reserve Act, which had passed the previous year. Goldman Sachs men have played important roles in U.S. government ever since.

theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration/
archive.is/DEolj

TRUMP FUCKING NATION, SON.

There's a NY state version of RICO enterprise something or other, I forget what exactly it's called, but it exists.

Goldman was behind both candidates.
Same as it ever was.....

Need more Salt for the party.

Um buddy, a world renowned journalist just made an official tweet saying its Drumph going down tomorrow. LMAO

This larp didnt last long

>Salt miners you should already be standing by.
Thanks John!

I am ready!

who is the world renowned journalist?

Yes I do.

But if the FBI is gathering Intel, and it’s not domestic, it most certainly is federal level. He has the AG mainly as a source of expertise, not to file state charges.

((()))

Well they're LARPs. You're fucking stupid.

And he destroyed all credibility by doing so as if he even had any left

I mean. We all know who will actually become the dictator when it’ll come down to it.

Mega user has been 100% right.

Trump is our Hitler.

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

Nope. You're just a shill. At this point is obvious, only a shill would say something that fucking stupid. Go on your merry way and convince some more gullible individuals you're not doing anything but regurgitating stupid shit in here.

Typical Marxist tactic - when they know fuck all, they appeal to authority and prove that they know fuck all.
Trump only goes down by impeachment, not indictment
KYS

Not in the slightest delusional fuck

indictments were federal so go fuck yourself with your hopes and dreams

>world renowned journalist
This dumbass saw a tweet by David Leavitt.
World renown.

>Trump shall reign for 1000 years.
when he is reelected, if he delivers on his promise of draining the swamp, he will be offered the crown, then he will refuse to accept it, then he will make the queen and the pope take a knee

>Trump wins and Jews lose.
Trump can't win because he is a jew.

Steaks on the grill mein negers

Stupid argument from a stupid Jew. Keep reciting more talking points moshe.

Dank ribeye yo.

That's all? A single steak?

>Jew
>Regular person.

This is why Jews need to be purged.

Grass fed from my brother in law's cow. It's good shit

Bump. It's been a loooong weekend. Need some Democrat humiliation.

Damn homegrown too.

I agree jews need to be purged but what if you say some relevant info other than bumping your thread? Selling smoke is a very jewy thing.