Looking for meme

So a really great meme was posted earlier that I forgot to save. It was a description of some manchilds cartoon and pot addiction. The commentary was "I must feel good, I must feel good...." If you have it please share it. Forgot to save it.

That's one slutty aryan

Aren't they all?

That's a box I would muck for days

More tits as bait

Do it for her Sup Forums

Look through your history faggot. If 404, go fuck yourself and do your own work.

Unironically wouldn't want to see her face.

Fight me IRL

Hot except for face

Looks like our retarded neighbor boy we always let impersonate KITT when playing knight rider.

>That's one slutty aryan

Cut the drugs murigoy

i remembered that thread, so i found it for ya

it was still in the catalog

i just ctrl+f'd for mainchild

Look at the loose skin on her legs. Meth atrophy.

i feel nauseous

TFW no masterrace gf

Thanks Brah

Women are gross if you're a fag

i dunno, i quite like his beard

i'm a fag if i don't like an inked up hoe?

Yes.

God damnit Lauren. You never go full 1488'd.

dem teef tho....

*was still in the archive

guess i'm taking the trap pill then. fuck it

>inked

She is trash-tier white for getting tatts

>

its from her being a fatty and losing weight

Yes.

>losing weight
Yes, from Meth use. You notice the prison tat? She did 4 years for Meth.

>muh muh tattoos

i bet you dont drink,smoke, or doing anything else fun. i bet your a hit at the parties, oh wait you have never been to one but a family event and im sure you were disliked there. even your own birthday parties.

Women are disgusting creatures no matter how straight you are

>I forgot to save it please help me

I would enjoy licking that pussy, looking up and seeing that strong Reichsadler representing my political beliefs.

Seeing that glorious eagle in all of its majecty would make me lick her clit with a fury not seen since some of those WWII battles in Poland.

Then I'd lay her down on her back (not doggy style because I'm a proud white man) and look into her blue eyes and pound out a white baby.

It would take discipline not to pull out and bust a nut all over that glorious Nazi eagle. But I'd nut in her pussy so we could make a white baby.

t. white trash degenerate

The most heinous crime he's commiting is smoking camel crushes though, seriously those are the most fucking disgusting thing's I've ever had. I started smoking one and the tobacco was absolute bottom of the barrel garbage and then the guy who gave it to me said "crush the menthol ball it tastes better" so I did and I realized that there's one thing worse than stale terrible tobacco, stale terrible tobacco with liquid menthol soaking the filter.

>muh dik

not sure if benis

Fucking sauce on op pic motherfuck!!!!!!!

t. everything i dont like is degeneracy but play 40+ hours a week playing video games and jacking off to Japanese cartoon kids

Also does anyone have the greentext of some guy who said he joined the KKK for teh lulz and pretty sure everyone else was there for shits and giggles???

If it's truly dank, it will be archived on 4plebs.

If you'd like another

"Hmmm I want to show people I am a useless conformist trendhumper cunt without ever saying a word, what on earth could I do to signify this?"

>crush the menthol ball it tastes better
>it tastes better
fucking gross
you could just as well soak the tobacco in piss and let it dry in the sun

thats degenerate as fuck

hitler would not approve

Even better

pretty hot desu

also, LEWD!

No he wouldn't. But he left us long ago. All that is left is to wait for the fall.

i dont see what your trying to imply here? i have none of those things, but i think you must be a liberal or a retard to think its okay to let people have the choice to do such things. smoking/drinking is okay in moderation, tattoos are okay if they are in spots that are concealable for work.

i bet you want to ban bump stocks as well mr liberal

Jill Hardener for the curious. As in, she is a penis hardener.

damn

>Everything in moderation
Yeah how's that working out for you? Fuck that pussy half measures shit.

Tattoos are degenerate
Tattoos are degenerate
Tattoos are degenerate

This is her. She's been BLACKED.

She fucked blacks

Oh yeah of course she did you fucking cuck fantasist loser

See
Look it up man she fucked blacks

>A picture with a nigger
>confirmed coalburner look!

Just a reminder niggers are a sub species.

>She's been BLACKED
>She fucked blacks
>Look it up man she fucks blacks

Idk why, but I kek'd hard reading those three posts

>Everything in moderation

i never said that. i dont believe in weed/drugs/crime/sexual promiscuity/etc in moderation or at all

i was merely pointing out that your a pussy if a woman having tattoos triggers you. your no different than the 300lb man that finds a beautiful woman ugly because she has a weird toe or some other flaw you make up to rationalize why she would never find someone with as many flaws and ugly looks as you attractive. you dont find her tattoos degenerate, you find yourself degenerate. your merely deflecting it back to someone else.

Please someone must have her face! She haunts my dreams.

>pic
would obediently kneel before her and lick

bwhore
n.
white woman dating black men, letter 'b' standing for black and suffix 'whore' for whore

Untermensch

Moar

>her

>when your on your 5th day of no fap

nazis amirite, such a problem
what are nazis again?

Natural American Spirit

She took a picture with a black guy.... SHE FUCKED HIM!

Crazy eyes

looks like she'd slit my throat over a fart

you're welcome

sort of cute they are probably very happy together

She looks inbred in the face and the guy looks like a nigger.

>pic
What does that even mean?

revolting freak

I don't care what she looked like before (((cosmetic))) enhancement (sic), she looked better than that hideous monster

White trash.

> Drinking literal poison yourself until your brain doesn't work optimally
> Fucking up your lungs, heart and liver because of #YOLO
> (((fun)))

Fuck you Jew. Water and oxygen for the white man.

she looks a bit bogdanoff

>ITT
Nigger-tier jail monkeys.

there is literally nothing wrong with simple happiness and temporary escapes. what do you think a book is? or do you only read textbooks?

Probably bikers

lmao fake blond

Is that Laura Southern?

If this is going to be a /r/equest thread, anybody got the image with a circular room filled with redpills and 2 doors at the end labled with a swastika and a gadsden?

her daddy must be proud shes a nazi whore instead of a bbc whore

>hideous monster
that's a german, bong

>tfw not pounding out white babies with the ideal white woman