DRAGON BALL SUPER

ZAMASU

>when you tryna purge some filthy ningens but Gowasu wants more tea.

>CHON MAGGE

The queen does not look amused

it's just about time for heads to roll

is zamasu racist?

All Dragon Ball characters.

If it's not in here, it's not canon.

Superfags REKT

You're allowed to change 2 things that happened within the manga (DB/Z), what would you have changed and how would it have changed the events moving forward?

Yamcha gets more cool moments.

Gohan becomes the main character in Buu saga (Goku stays dead). Vegeta with Gohan's help kills Buu.

The only downside would be no Vegito, but it would be a better story.

Nappa is the first Saiyan to show up and for Piccolo to kill along with Goku. Changes nothing.

Raditz/Vegeta show up next with both of them surviving. Raditz would kidnap Gohan and escape, with Vegeta barely making it out. They both meet up at Namek, with Raditz training Gohan (Gohan ends up pretty much the same just wearing Saiyan Armor), and they all have a turn around during the Namek Saga against Frieza. Gohan just learns to chill with Uncle Raditz and shit.

>gogeta
>canon

When Trunks goes back to his own timeline, he kills #17 and Cell as normal but he keeps #18 alive and forces her to be his girlfriend.

#18 is punished by being raped everyday to repopulate the earth.

picollo goes to train with old kai instead of gohan and uses potara earring with dende to become earths kami and maintain fighter relevancy since gohan dropped out anyway. i figure since he made the tournament with U6 he could of really beaten frost with his potential unlocked + better self healing powers from being fused with dende

a. keep vegeta dead on namek (but only after boning bulma so we still get trunks), with vegeta gone, piccolo becomes goku's partner and z fighters remain relevant up to the buu saga

b. we get majin piccolo vs goku with the battle being a homage to the old fights in dragon ball, with piccolo evil again, gohan tries to stop piccolo from killing his dad.

it'll be more fucking emotional than endless goku vs vegeta.

Vegeta goes Super Saiyan and kills Frieza.

After taking control of his empire (and killing genociding Frieza's planet and family for revenge) he turns his eyes on earth and plans to blow it up aswell.

But when he sees Bulma he feels something he never felt before - affection. "I-I'll be back later to destroy the earth, hmph!"

Ginyu succesfully changes bodies with Vegeta.

Goku is now in Ginyu's body.
Vegeta is now in Goku's body.

>HFIL demons
(You)

>Considering GT canon

Newfag plz go

picollo and gohan both get absorbed in that headcanon still of course but a fight between super buu would have been a little different

another change i'd be interested in is gohan/goku fusion if gohan kept up instead of becoming weak

>canon
DB and DBZ

>fan-fiction
DBGT and DBS

/end of discussion

According to the mangaka, yes.

It's probably best to consider only DB to be true canon, though, since DBZ is all fantasy aliens shit attached to the original story which is more mythical and based on Journey to the West.

.t wanpiss/orihimi fag

>implying journey to the west ended with him beating king picollolol

>he thinks sun wukong isn't supposed to be traversing the kingdom of the gods(DBS)

newfags

>what is mr. popo and kami
>what is king yemma and king kai
>what is supreme kai, elder kai, grand kai

Goku has been "travelling" to the kingdom of the gods throughout DBZ.

DBS is not canon.

Go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums if you want to shitpost.

what it means? not written bz author or what?

>DB and DBZ

Is the filler canon?

You're wrong baka gaijin.

>kami
earth
>kingkai/yenma
otherworld
>grandkai
not officially canon
>supreme/old kai

you meam DBS? yes that is true :^)

remove super saiyan

fuck off frieza

it's all canon except gt xenoverse heroes dbo and the movies

1. Goten is never born.(nothing good lost)
2. Gohan actually replaces goku after cell.
Alternatively:
1. the main series ends after frieza dies
2. A single ova or short or post credit bit of time skiped gohan taking the mantle/being sayaman just for closure.
Vegeta/goku stays dead but we get a shot of them sparring in the afterlife while goku pauses to smile while looking at his son. Credits roll.
Alternatively-alternatively:
1. resurrection is impossible via any dragonballs. Goodbye fake drama/poor writing.
2. No senzu beans, it's not a videogame.

She was always Asian dumbass, the anime just gave her blue eyes.

I can't see this fucking image without seeing the blushing ahegao Zamasu getting ass raped. motherfucker.

There are far too many movie characters.

>Let the humans (especially the eternal suffering in human form known as Yamcha) catch up, but still let Goku and the aliens be stronger

>Give the Saiyans their tails back, but so that they don't chimp (monkey?) out during a full moon, ask Shenron to remove the ability to turn Oozaru but only for Earth's moon.

>Honorary mention: Have Chichi, Videl, and 18 fight more often, or at least have Chichi train Videl to become stronger

>you will never live on such a beautiful planet with multiple planets and moons surrounding you

4 Kais
Supreme kais
grand kai
somehow THAT ONE supreme kai and the god of destruction are tied together

you know dragon ball never really explained what happens if you time travel to the future instead of back and forth from the future to the past like trunks did.

Grand Kai existing is canon, along with the other Kais, but unfortunately the mini Otherworld Tournament saga isn't. It's a shame.

We can fix that

>kills Krillin, Chiaotzu, Roshi, Yamcha, Tien early on

Damn.

that's what people some people cling to but other kais have been shoen to be existant, grand kai has not except the tournament mini arc, probably my favorite non-canon material though

OH FUCK

I'd like to add another honorary mention: Have Grand Kai officially appear as canon instead of just saying he exists (Damn it Toriyama) and have him train Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu

Really? Only Grand Kai? Forgive me, I haven't seen the original anime in years.

I wonder why? He could make a nice addition to the cast, he was pretty chill.

>ask Shenron to remove the ability to turn Oozaru but only for Earth's moon.
Shit taste, just grant the saiyans full control of their Oozaru forms.

>OH FUCK

How will the manga wrap all that Zamasu/Gowasu/Black/Rose/Timetravel stuff into 2 to 3 chapters?

>instantly go to the future and lose
>they find out about zamasu there and the next chapter is the gowasu and super dragon balls
>back to the future and they win

Easy.

Is Chiaotzu objectively the worst Z-Fighter?

>Weakest one (power level of 610 during the Saiyan saga before he blew himself up, so he couldn't even beat a Saibaman)
>coolest powers but become completely useless by the time Nappa comes
>literally didn't win a single fight while Yamcha has two under his belt (three if you include the Saibaman but the whole murder suicide thing ruins things)
>literally dwarf tier
>Only exists to show that Tien isn't 100% anti-social as he'd rather train innawoods then hang out with the others
>too stupid to know basic math and barely knows his right from his left thanks to Crane Hermit

Actually, that's a way better idea. Nice one user.

Too bad it'll never be used because Super Saiyan is 40 times stronger than it.

He was completely useless by the time Piccolo Jr. came, let alone the Saiyans.

Remember he's the Chinese Emperor and he's that stupid, Japanese commentary. He's also a vampire sucking people dry, another bit of Japanese commentary.

i remember the east/west/north/south kaio and kaioshin being shown, but never grand kai

btw this need an update with goku black zamasu gowasu and pic related

supreme kai is buu saga you fucking retard

Why do all the Kais have antennae and all the Supreme Kais have mohawks?

Are they actually like their own specific alien race that only exists to be Kais?

I like the fact that Goku's closest friends outside of Krillin were crying too. And why was Gohan's crying cut out of the anime?

Damn, I never realized that. Wait, what about Tenshinhan and his Manchu-era clothing? He had more dignity.

Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!

Grand Kai has no antennae and looks more humanoid than the other Kais too. For a canon example, Zamasu has no antennae either.

I think the various Kaioshins are a subspecies, as they're all born from a fruit tree, but only the golden ones are deemed worthy.

Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!

Those numbers seen sketchy for some reason. Source?

What a great adventure this will be.

You can climb on board, ’cause the Nimbus doesn’t wait!

A fantastic journey for your dreams -- a thrilling mystery!

Through the fires of time, they’ve waited patiently.

When all seven balls you find, the Dragon is set free.

Rising, rising, mesmerizing, unbridled ecstasy.

Radiant and shining, hidden somewhere in the field, Luminous and blinding, with your desire revealed.

Ageless, timeless, what you’ll find is beyond belief!

Let’s try, try, try, look high and low!

>silver
>only 1 higher than bacterian

i thought general red had high hopes for him ;-;

I would change the perfect cell x vegetable fight so that vegeta wins. That would kill the gohan meme for good.

And 2: buu would have been killed somehow so we wouldnt have another useless character

Search the sky and the sea below!

Let’s try, try, try, seize the day,

And make new friends along the way!

How well would Vegito or Gogeta do against Beerus?

Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!

Come and hunt those Dragon Balls with me.

Shouldn't Yajirobe be equal to Goku at first?

Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!

What a great adventure this will be.

Set a course for action, adventure doesn’t wait!

>And 2: buu would have been killed somehow so we wouldnt have another useless character
tfw Buu would have done something in Super if Vegeta didn't open his dumbass mouth and suggested a test for the tournament

You can climb on board, ’cause the Nimbus doesn’t wait!

Through the fires of time, they’ve waited patiently.

When all seven balls you find, the Dragon is set free.

Radiant and shining, hidden somewhere in the field, Luminous and blinding, with your desire revealed.

So set a course for action, adventure doesn’t wait!

A fantastic journey for your dreams -- a thrilling mystery!

1. Give a more detailed explanation on how power levels and transformation work and be consistent with it. Maybe have Bulma improve the scouter (for her own use?) instead of having it explode. It'd at least force Toriyama give better explanations to seemly inconsistent stuff.

2. Have the side-cast at least keep up with the saiyans base forms and give them techniques so they stay minimally relevant (like using ki to buff one of their stats, allow the ones who trained with king kai to use kaioken and genki dama, have Goku teach them how to teleport, etc). All in hopes that the other Z fighters would participate in the fights instead of being only voyeurs.

Doesn't matter because skinny cat is not canon.

SS Gotenks is stronger than Majin Buu.

He's not canon to you, you mean.

Goku says he wouldn't be able to defeat Beerus even if he fused with Vegeta during the BoG arc.

How so?

I know that feel bro. I was so fucking hyped for the buu fight in that.

Gotenks got his ass beat.

It's like a kid trying to stand up to a fat bully.