PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - REMEMBER EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/crime/article/Swastika-at-Glen-Park-BART-station-seen-as-part-12313159.php
youtu.be/B50QaZqVu08
twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/924733367572189189
youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/whitefish-cancel-puerto-rico.html
archive.is/ntgo7
economist.com/news/united-states/21730685-anyone-hoping-neat-conclusion-likely-be-disappointed-how-robert-muellers)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KRIS KOBACH

MAGA MOTHER FUCKERS

Tomorrow the democrats hang

scott wiener hates black Nazi's sfgate.com/crime/article/Swastika-at-Glen-Park-BART-station-seen-as-part-12313159.php

youtu.be/B50QaZqVu08
These people are seriously talking about a coup against Trump and America, and about firing the special counsel because he's actually finding russia connections now in democrats.
Oy vey the goyim know

Are you... Sloppy?

>My heart hurts. I'm shaking and trying not to cry.

LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE DID!
You despicable white racists are emboldened by Drumpf’s election!
APOLOGIZE!!!

kek, had me worried for a second about the bread.

Checked

Please ban the loop-stuck bot.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK THE DONALD

There has been a noticeable uptick in shilling. Storm's coming...

KOBACH KRIS?
KEKINGTON

the comfy before the storm

Ban anime posters

Shills keep sliding this. Please bump

Sometimes you need to relax and let fate take the wheel.

It's just people trolling and the odd redditard desu.

in what way could charity keep the sexual disease, the obese, the idle, the millions of non-whites living off of gibsmedats afloat? Christians only donate to causes they deem just, and paying for some degenerates sins won't happen.

what is going on with Mueller? There's too much going on to follow it all

>relaxing
That's how the enemy wins lad, never relax.

Aye. Give Joe a chance.

>Still silent on sunday night, immediately before the reveal

this, mods get on it

More like you're constant endless faggotry of a general that consists of nothing but anime slides everything on the board. FUCK OFF

FOX Business calling out Pedowood

HAPPENING

IT'S ALL OVER DRUMPFKINS

twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/924733367572189189

see

His big leak play to try to worry-box someone into breaking their silence was a complete dud.

Papi is nigger tier let's be real

>passing of the torch edition

yes. based ronnie, based donnie

shills are out in full force today over the literally nothing indicments. their butthurt will be glorious tomorrow when they find out there will be no charges against the teflon don

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

Notice that as well, lots of outsiders clearly coming from some leftist corner of the internet entering this thread to find salt and finding just

> MILFs
> catgirls
> anime girls with MAGA hats
> 30 other people just like them, confused with what they see

I wonder what's like to enter this thread and to have no clue of what's going on.

Kris" you got to" Kobach!!!!!

Tomorrow will either be Trump's best day or his worst.

YFW JOHN MCCAIN'S TUMOR GETS INDICTED TOMORROW

All meme flag users should be shot and their families billed for the ammunition.

M U L T I P L E

Weew lads, he's not gonna survive the night is he?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope they gather to watch the news together like the madcow tax return flop

I've seen it happen with my own eyes over and over again. Homeless people who would be forced into institutions, shelters, or died are kept afloat by Christian charities supporting them with clothes and food. They are mentally ill drug addicts and they think it is fine to give them support. It breeds tons of homeless criminals. Then the poor who barely work often get free food and benefits that are supported by many well-intentioned Christians believing that government should provide charity. The biggest issue is that they are vocal opponents of eugenics when it would benefit them drastically.

Psycho Joe and crazy Mika will speculalte wildly.

I guess it’s true. Englewood IS always up to no good

>MCCAIN'S TUMOR
Hope not, that's our guy.

Sad!

>Canada
>Having the gall to call anything gay

What a hypocrite

Drumpf is going down.
It will finally be over and this country can go back to normal

John McCain won't make it to the end of the week

HEAVY RUMOURS FLYING AROUND IN DC

HOLY SHIT,GUYS

DRUMPF IS GOING DOWN

Delet your life for posting this

That's not even the Nazi swastika God fucking dammit

Just post awoos, their like sunlight to vampires.

Fuck off nigger

Go look at the catalog. This is definitely above background levels. Half of that last thread wouldn't have passed a Turing test.

Good luck with that...

you milk-holding kekistan goblin need to fuck off from Sup Forums. drumpf is reddit-tier shit. fucking israel dicksuckers.

who?

>When media portrays a stance which says "don't kill babies" as something radical and evil.

Social degeneracy, this is just 2 much 4 me

Oh Slate - any anons have that gay Muslim furry shit they were promoting?

>no source
>no link

This.

I’m ready for MADAME.

It hurts that there's no FBN programming on the weekend

I saw lots of bait and larping, I don't know why people bother when I get much more attention and replies with quality posting.

Doesn't he have to be impeached first?

Puerto Ricans are dumb as hell.

>In an interview this month, Ricardo Ramos, the chief executive of Prepa, said he had agreed to a contract with Whitefish because the company did not insist on a down payment.
>Other companies, wary of Prepa’s bankruptcy, had demanded hefty sums, he said. Prepa had also been in talks with another company, Power Secure.
>Asked how a company as small as Whitefish, which had just two full-time employees, could take on such a big job, Mr. Ramos said, “Every company is small at some point in time.”
>He added that the company had sent a proposal after Hurricane Irma and before Maria, as had other companies. He studied its brochure and was interested in its work in mountainous terrain.
>“They told us about the assets, how many helicopters, how many crews,” he said. “They told us about their capability and we can increase — double, triple, quadruple — the size of the crews and we went ahead and mobilized them.”
>The chief executive of Whitefish Energy, Andy Techmanski, said in an interview this month that the company got the contract because he was able to stay in communication with Prepa when other companies could not.

>On Sunday, the future of the contract took yet another twist when Gov. Ricardo Rosselló said he was asking the board of the island’s power authority to “immediately” cancel its contract with Whitefish, which is based in the hometown of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke. Later in the day, the power authority said it had done so.
nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/whitefish-cancel-puerto-rico.html

Weekends are when Lou roams DC hunting neo cons

>what is going on with Mueller? There's too much going on to follow it all

About Mueller, this is from 3 days ago [1], Rothschild rag already running major damage control.

> Ardent believers in Mr Mueller, a craggy faced former FBI boss under Republican and Democratic presidents, hope for a day when the super-prosecutor sweeps aside the tangles of partisan claims and counter-claims and lays criminal charges against those guilty of aiding and abetting Russia.
> Such folk imagine a moment with the satisfying finality of a Hollywood G-man bursting into a mafia hideout. Mr Mueller, for his part, has not said when his work will be wrapped up, nor whether he will press any criminal charges.

> That official silence has been filled with speculation about what he is up to, based on clues such as the prosecutors he has hired for his team, his empanelling of a grand jury and a raid that he had conducted on the home of Paul Manafort, a former Trump campaign chairman who spent lucrative years as a political consultant, including to pro-Russian candidates in Ukraine.
> The latest mini-leak cheered Republicans, when NBC News reported that a Democratic lobbying firm founded by Tony Podesta, the brother of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chief John Podesta, had been quizzed by Mr Mueller’s team about work for a Ukrainian client of Mr Manafort’s that was not at first declared under rules governing foreign lobbying.

It seems most rags have the same line people here do: it's Manafort, Tony Podesta or both

[1] archive.is/ntgo7 (economist.com/news/united-states/21730685-anyone-hoping-neat-conclusion-likely-be-disappointed-how-robert-muellers)

Every time someone brings up approval ratings, one must always remember the same types of polling used to obtain that result.

Fuck off, Schultz.

so what is the alternative to solving the millions of people homeless, unemployed, on benefits, the degenerates the sinners etc. If ending the welfare state wouldn't do it in your eyes? killing them or stopping them from having kids wouldn't solve the problems which made them like that in the first place

>multiple indictments
>against a president
>who cannot be indicted unless he is impeached

Round 3

Flake will vote against tax cuts in honor of McCain

Make America Golf Again!

I avoided /tg/ and /ptg/ for a while I thought it was weird. but I realized I came here for the trump news and happenings. real happenings are pretty rare. but trump happenings are a daily thing so.

/ptg/ is pretty good

Why is there even a delay on the indictment and arrest?
What's the point

>tfw they interview whoever monitor these threads in the future

Why bother replying to and encouraging such dumb bait? It doesn't really accomplish anything other than to encourage people to post that more.

Capital gains make the panties drop

>Becoming thinner
>They had to carve right into his left cheek to remove the cancer ridden portion in his skull
He's fucked.

LOL

just because you retarded american wannabe naziboos dont know how to actually draw a swastika doesn't mean that you're not fucking nazis.

BETSY BRING BACK CIVICS CLASSES PLS HURRY

> mfw firstime I found Sup Forums
I knew I was home

So let the govt. Do it and dems hiring them to be Antifa? Atleast the christian groups preach to them to and once that seeds planted it never goes away.

>Call half the voters not American and deplorables

>GuYS WHY DIddI ALOSE ELECTIONUSHUUUUUUu

Has anyone showed her the clip where she says half the U.S. not American

>Sagging pants
>Nigger IQ
>Illiterate
>Dindu nuffin I swear, she's just retarded!
Absolut Negro

>DO SOMETHING!

Cab someone tell me who's taking these (((polls)))? I know a lot of people that voted for Trump and support him but NO ONE has ever been asked to take a poll. So who the fuck are these people?!

It's fun when the avatarfags aren't fighting for attention

>his "vacation" was Lou stalking Paul Ryan through Wisconsin
Not working fast enough Mr Dobbs

What concerns me more than anything is that people read Slate and consider it a valid news source.

How will they blame DRUMPF for this one?

t. Kekistan loser