American plague on Sup Forums

Ok guys, it is time we address the problem. Americans are becoming a plague on Sup Forums. They either do kekistani threads, slide threads, SJWs or PC culture related shit.

DO NOT RESPOND TO AMERICAN THREADS

IGNORE AMERICAN POSTS

IGNORE AMERICAN POSTS

IGNORE AMERICAN POSTS

IGNORE AMERICAN POSTS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/sweden-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
wnd.com/2016/10/nearly-1-million-illegal-aliens-crossed-border-in-2016/
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Origin
youtube.com/watch?v=RmhDioFiNow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wear a starfleet uniform while i fap to 10/10 vulcan q.ts in my sweet masturbatorium

This is an American board, you just post here.

For now.

nigger

>Ok guys, it is time we address the problem. Americans are becoming a plague on Sup Forums

>hosted on an American server

Americans are a plague in general

Reply to this american post or your mom dies

Praise kek

Fuck off britcuck! Hail God Emperor Trump!! Why don't you own 7 AR-15's? You hate freedom, right? KEK FUCKING KEK!!! Your wife is getting raped by muslims as we speak! HAHAHA Eurocuks BTFO! USA is the best! The only reason countries like yours exist is because we let you. HAHAA you will never experience real freedom like we have here in the US. MAGA 4 life! I think I'm gonna enlist so I can serve my god emperor and Israel in the upcoming MAGA war. Gotta love American freedom, amirite?

Ok Mohammed

7/10
Britbong would have been better.

1776 will commence again!

>goes on an internet forum where 90% of the userbase is (and always has been) American
>complains about the "american plague"
What kind of shit do they put in the water in the UK? Or did you just stop taking your meds?

>thinking you can avoid american imperialism

gonna invade ur threads bro

I know this is supposed to be a neg, but where is the lie?

Where. Is. The. Lie?

So guys I'm having a hard time deciding to either have Wendy's burger or whataburger for my hourly snack, which should I get.

The world obviously can't cope with these braindead animals no more, shall we liberate them?

THANKS BRIT LAD, A HEARTY BUMP FOR YOU

So sick of the commies and shills in general making it to first page
For fucks sake people, you're throwing Sup Forums's potential in the trash

Pic related: shills

>hosted on an American server
>Americans are becoming a plague on Sup Forums

both statements can be true you know

>Americans are becoming a plague
>plague
You'd better hope not. I've heard you guys don't do so well with those.

In realtà sarei italiano anch'io, gran testa di cazzo. Ma non sono le undici da te? Non è ora che vai a dormire al posto di cazzeggiare su Sup Forums?
Detto questo, su una tagboard di ricette coreana posso lamentarmi di quel cazzo che voglio, soprattutto di come gli americani siano ritardati.
Un caro saluto e viva il duce.

Plague in implies we're the parasites.
If you don't host your own server then it's impossible for that to be so, by definition alone.

Isn't it neat, how right after Soros dumps $18 billion into his little open borders foundation, you start seeing Americans posting Europe hate threads, and vice-versa, but mods are pruning Sup Forums staples like nigger hate threads and /sig/? Really makes me think.

Protip: Sa ge all divide and conquer threads. The only ones who win from this shit are kikes.

Return the Falklands.

... err, I mean, the Maldives

> t. american intellectual

Amerifats are an absolutely cancer of the whole world, not just Sup Forums. Can't wait for USA civil war.

"plague" imply first and foremost that you are a pain in the ass and should be dealt with, without going too far down the metaphor rabbit whole.
Because that would also mean you are somehow microbes, and given that everyone knows the how fucking obese people are in america, it would be very weird for me to be implying this, wouldn't it?

>1348
kek

You may be able to tolerate their lack of basic understanding, we don't.
Fence time is over, these animals need to be neutered asap.

Only gullible faggots let kikes win and post to divide and conquer threads without s aging.

Anti-EU sentiments are covertly funded and fostered by tech giants which are a front for the deep state. They don't want us to be free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

>Americans are the plague!
>shitposts
Really beats my noodle.

>This is an American board
It's literally a Vietnamese hat knitting forum

>british people unironically attend soccer matches and get pissed on

>They either do kekistani threads, slide threads, SJWs or PC culture related shit.
While I do agree Americans are degenerate scum, this thread in and of itself is a slide thread.

Did this at a Black Label Society concert once

Unironically this.

So this is how the white race dies: Not in confronting the evils pressuring them out of existence, but by bickering at each other online in Jew-funded psyop threads while their women are out getting knocked up with Third-World seed.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves, you lousy assholes.

Lately I’ve noticed a lot of shilling here against Americans. Whether it’s jealous Europoors or actual Jew shills trying to cause divide in Sup Forums I decided to take a look and see why it’s going on. My first guess was that Euroshits were most likely just lashing out at us not being “white” because they’re jealous that the U.S has the largest white population in the world at 237 million. Or maybe it was that their countries are actively making themselves less and less white and this is their way to get their frustrations out like a cornered rat. So I decided to dig into some data and see if I could answer both of those questions. From my research I found that if trends keep up based on fertility rates, current non white population numbers, and migration something interesting. The U.S is on par for a 2.22% increase in non white population. Germany 8.23%, U.K 5.01%, France 13.57%, and Sweden 12.36%. The next increase would be: U.S 4.54%, Germany 15.94%, U.K 8.92%, France 29.76%, Sweden 23.16%.

Of course the information and the way I did it is not perfect. I had to assume that all migrants were non white to keep things even. I had to use the overall fertility rate for whites since there is not specific data on whites only for most countries. Other factors that I didn’t include are the increases in Syrian refugees taken in since it’s obviously going to continue to be more for Eurotrash countries. Yup, as I suspected all of this divide shit is just Eurocraps acting like babies over the fact that they hate that the United States will be the last bastion for large amounts of white people since our rate non white rate at least consistently rises while yours is exponentially rising.

Also I suspected that Eurofags are mad that we are actually actively trying to make ourselves more white (remove illegal immigrants) so I calculated that out as well using data that there are 11 million illegals in the U.S and about 1 million cross over per year. What I found is if we put a halt to that and deported those here our non white population percentage would go down 0.29% and then another 0.68% meaning whites would start taking back over. We are also now actively hoping to have less refugees as well which is also great for our whiteness. Everything I used is sourced and not “le 56%” out of my ass numbers so take it as you will if you actually believe we are only 56% white or that there are only 11 million illegals here. I would post all my spreadsheet calculations and information but it’s not presentable yet and I need to clean up everything.
Now I expect Eurobrowns to just post memes hopelessly believing that they will actually continue to be more white than the U.S.

Sources:
Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France (from 2004 literally illegal to take demographics) so estimated at 20%
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/sweden-population/ (no official demographics, estimated as 20% per France)
Migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

You just gave me an idea.

how can you even compete

Refugees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
Illegal Immigrants U.S
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
Illegals per Year
wnd.com/2016/10/nearly-1-million-illegal-aliens-crossed-border-in-2016/
Fertility rate per country
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html
Countries by immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe
United Kingdom
“Most new citizens came from Asia (40%) or Africa (32%); the largest three countries of origin were India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
France
Senegal, Mali, Nigeria, Algeria, Turkey, Tunisia
Sweden
Iraq and Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany
Turkey, Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Origin
United States
Mexico, India, China

>t. bachelor in american logics
At least your sis doesn't have to do it this time, bubba.

>shitposts harder
>we're not putting up with it!
You are the 'it' that you're complaining about, liberal.

Sure thing Mohammed

Oh boy. A terrone larping as a Brit. A failure of a human so big that he was unable to find a paying job here and had to emigrate in the UK to be a dishwasher. Bravo. I se you can't seem to grasp the simple notion of how retarded it sounds to complain about americans being the majority of the userbase on an american forum.

I'm glad I could be of assistance

So this is how the white race dies: Not in confronting the evils pressuring them out of existence, but by bickering at each other online in Jew-funded psyop threads while their women are out getting knocked up with Third-World seed.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves, you lousy assholes.

You are dumb as fuck without even knowing.
Your posts reek of sub-fish-IQ, bubba, don't ever think the world is as retarded as you.
Google Dunning-Kruger.

> under American laws of free speech

I resent his not giving us our due, as a plague on the whole world.

I am not posting any "slide" threads.

YOU HORRIBLE FUCKING CUNT. STOP BEING SUCH A CONSPIRACY NUTTER, GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE MUSLIM RAPE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmhDioFiNow

I dont listen to german hip hop

>tell people to google the thing you're guilty off
Really cooks my burger.

This tbhfamlam. The quality of threads and posts are on disastrous low level when the american population is awake with exceptions of few anons.

THIS IS A BRITSHIT THREAD

DO RESPOND TO BRITSHIT POSTERS AND TELL THEM TO BIN THAT SPOON

>guilty of dunning kruger
lel the world is laughing about you for a reason

You tell him, intellectually superior comrade.

The yankees are the only thing keeping this board from being Sup Forums2.0

Really makes you think.
Also sage

>america pls halp again
not this time nigel. deal with the EU YOURSELF

Low quality b8. 2/10, you can do better Nigel

I'm fairly new to Sup Forums. Could you please explain to me what the R and I are at the top of each column in your pic? Thanks.

pls no

It isn't. See . It is actually a faggot from my country larping as a brit. A little cumstain so bad even at shitting up this board that he didn't resist the urge to reveal his little ruse, because pointing out his retardation made him incredibly butthurt. He probably is the same faggot that started several mutt themed anti-american shitposting threads with a UK flag in the last hours.

very nice breakdown in statistics

Reminder, Nigel is the one of those that helped Trump for his campaign. Let that sink for a moment

funny, every slide/bait thread in the last 2 weeks has been a Brit

Exactly, and look at how the British reacted to Farage. The British, with an exception of a very select few, seem to want their country to be LESS white.

I also had this one for sources

Eventually I'll just put it all in an infograph but that'd take time my spreadsheet is extremely sloppy right now with regards to the naming and where everything is at though.

i reported a brit the other day to the police for saying nigger. do your part user.

kek this is great

britniggers about to get BTFO if they dont quiet down

Straight outta comp'd
>unironically ironic

Lots of "le 56%" and fuck america threads going on in Sup Forums these days. What is it? Divide and conquer bullshit?

Most likely, that's been around for at least over a year but now it's gaining tons of popularity and gets a new thread every 5 minutes.

>post this when most Americans get off work.
>not many brits are up at this time
b8 but a fun b8

Yeah, they are just coming thick and fast right now.

We've been found out boys, pack it in.

>getting off work on a sunday
>working on fhe sabbath

KYS heathen.

Let me tell you about sage

its under 6 hours on the weekend so its cool

>coming thick and fast
just like you like em, eh britfag?

Fuck off, Paki.