>tax reform falling apart
>opioid crisis ravaging white population with hundreds dying per week
>approval 30%
>2018 will be a disaster
>no friends in congress
>Senators laughing in your face and denouncing you from the Senate floor
>indictments looming
>pardon power stifled due to obstruction charges
At what point do you just make due with Pence?

no point shilling before monday, man. get some rest... you have a lot of damage control to do come tomorrow

>that leftypol pasta

...dosomething

I wouldn't have a problem with pence in all honesty. He's a loser, but predictable.

Plus healthcare proved that Trump can't govern, and I can't imagine taxes being any more successful.

Holy fuck, saged. Only two of those things are even worth discussing, literally everything else you posted is wrong.

Do you [[{{actually}}]] think it is going to be an unrelated democrat, when Trump is the most compromised and dirty candidate to ever get elected? Just look at the Whitefish deal that just got cancelled, holy shit. Delusion.

Umm, no. You won't post again either because this hurt your feelings and made you think a little bit. Run away, little boy.

Amazing that I found the biggest Larping Cuck on the net.

So Trump told Ryan Zinke to hire Ryan's hometown buddy to make his buddy rich who will give kickbacks to ryan, who will in turn give them to Trump? I bet you believe in MMGW too.....

this is how a leftard thinks:

>SMASH THE SysTEM!!! FuCK ALL CROOKED POLITICIANS!!!
>heh, look, none of those awesome politicians like drumpfgt

>Fight the establishment! Smash the system!
>heh, look at this drumpanzee, the entire government is against him what a fucking loooooooozer

>washington is full of crooks!
>pffffffffft, senators hate drumpf and are obstructing him. they must have been the good guys all along haha

>Trump is the most compromised and dirty candidate to ever get elected

no one is going to take you seriously when you show such a blatant lack of historical knowledge, brainlet

Lol, only replies are insults. Just admit, you win some, you lose some.

What a waste of quints.
>off the top of my head, the wall has already gotten funding from Congress and construction has begun
>the tax reform is being opposed and delayed, but still moving forward because nobody has the political capital to actually tank it
>trusting anyone with a news channel to give accurate numbers on approval
>nobody has "friends" in Congress, but everyone falls in line with the most powerful people in their party; everyone who wants to get reelected has to at least maintain the appearance of cooperating with the president
>we have Senators who regularly make asses of themselves and consistently voted for retarded shit in the last twenty years, and people on both sides are nervous because more attention is being drawn to that
>You mean over Russian shit? The same Russian shit people are now flipping out over because Clinton, Mueller, and others have been proven to have more concrete links to corruption than Trump?

Also:
>little boy
>what the fuck is up with that G-rated condescension?
>that's almost confusingly banal

Nice damage control there.

He's getting rid of the cuck wing of the Republican party. It'll take 2 years to get things in order for what he wants. This, per @ThomasWictor on twitter.

>So this is how it all ends...with a whimper
And the whimper will be. The American Democracy has fallen. The voice of the people through democracy no longer have effect. The system in place will do whatever it wants to do, whomever the people elect to rule. However willful and determined that person is. He, or eventually she, is just a powerless figurehead.

You no its kinda hard to get anything done when you fucking liberal asshats and retard demorats block and filibuster everything he tries to pass. Then you have the arrogance to turn around to the public and go seeeeee i told you trump sucks / your the reason nothing is done yet, your the reason this country suffers not Trump

Wasn't that basically what the Republicans were doing for the entire 6 years of Obama after the 2010 midterms?

>[[{{actually}}]]
this is some epic snarky formatting

>Do you actually think it is going to be an unrelated democrat
>when Trump is the most compromised and dirty candidate to ever get elected?
hmm so you be sayin that democrats aren't corrupt?

>Just look at the Whitefish deal that just got cancelled, holy shit. Delusion.
it got cancelled, so what? what connection is there to trump on your red string conspiracy board? do tell

appear weak when you are strong

No end in sight for op's shitposts