hate on this shithole here
sorry for being late guys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/daily poland hate thread/
youtube.com/watch?v=mShgg7tur9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cannot into space

Sage

The sad thing is that Poles used to co-control vast areas that stretched from some shithole of a kingdom, to Smolensk, not very far away from Moscow. Once Poles lost ""their"" empire, the memory stayed, but the reality changed, but memory can distort your sense of proportions, humility and a sober judgement on reality and your current vices

So polacks wander around this forum bragging about how horse riding nobility fought somebody hundreds of years ago, and they project it to contemporary times, which makes them feel strong and on par with Western Europe

So Poles are constantly reliving their history by pretending they're one step away from creating this new, alternative to the West, stronk country like in the 17. century. History and culture allows you to escape contemporary reality and you can identify with some noble from popular literature. This is kind of the same mechanism that one could get familiar with, if one visited Vienna. The city was developed in imperial times, and makes the impression that this country must be a prestigious empire, but in reality Austria is even smaller than a shithole Poland

Poles must relive the imperial fairy tales, because they've lost the christian faith, and if they didn't project history onto contemporary times, they would get bored, broken and depressed

how much do you get payed to shill

15k euros per month

I'm moving to Ireland from this fucking shithole. You won't stop me ha ha!

Why did the Polak cross the road?
He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken.

Consider necking yourselves.
Sage.

I'm a Polish-American. But never lived in Poland. So I'm curious about what other countries think of this little war-torn country? What are the stereotypes? The myths? The legends?

Don't trust anything you read on a shit bait thread like this.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/daily poland hate thread/
what is your problem?

C-can I?

>this man was president twice

POLAKI ROBAKI

Bump

You too?

Poland is based
kys

pozdrawiam wypok xDDDDD

oh no, please stop
those few letters of yours are far worse than having my mothers, sisters and daughters being raped every day
my country culture being changed every day
my heritage being wiped out from 'reformed' history books

please don't.. you are hurting me so bad

We should have a V4 summit here on Sup Forums and discuss on how to get rid of this shill who keeps on making this threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=mShgg7tur9M

He is doing a great job. Fuck off.

>tfw move out of Poland with parents when 17
>immediately want to move back
>spend two years earning money to move back

I don't give a shit if people call this place a shithole. I lived in western Europe for two years and it's culturally shit. People are mindless sheep following mass media, the school system is fucked, kids do drugs.

I miss Poland.

You need to know that sooner or later there will be a major change in europe.

Unemployment rate in Spain is like what, 20% and rising? Risk of poverty at around 30% i think.

True they still earn more but prices in Poland are way lower. Comparing GDP per capita PPP our standard of living will be exacly the same in 2-3 years. (now considering catalonia thing + incoming collapse of eu) this might happen way way sooner

come home user