What causes people to go on hsooting sprees and kill themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Navy_Yard_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks
youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strong moral character. The will to do what is necessary.

boredom

A sense of true justice.

They be white. Its in their blood to kill people for no reason or cause suffering to others.

Apparently the fbi

>Pic unrelated
Ftfy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Navy_Yard_shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks

>being baited this easily

The quality of the board has really gone to hell

other people being pieces of shit

i just took them from the columbine forums, not hard

so why did pic related do it

Guaranteed (you's), heres 1

Look in your soul user.. You'll see an immense amount of light (hopefully) along with a dark shadow looming behind it.. I'll bet someone who saw this thread would be wondering why someone who posts on a board full of Nazis is questioning mankind's potential for mass murder.

SSRIs

The same reason zoo animals freak out and kill people or why pet parrots pull all their feathers out and die.

We are animals completely deprived of our normal and natural habitat and way of life.

Paranoia most likely.

Sanity

Soy.

He's trolling you spastic retard

maybe he felt blacks where always inconsiderate towards him

killing them in church is a way to show the hypocrisy of inconsiderate people going and LARPing as "good guys"

i dont care

Alienation
Isolation

Throw in depression and anger issues and boom u got a massacre

This and bad haircuts

browsing Sup Forums

Da gubermint.

Being American

being self-centered ugly loners who were spoiled as children

lots of people suffer, but you don't see them killing a bunch of people because they were raised right

Niggers

any source about this?

autism

>What causes people to go on hsooting sprees and kill themselves
Being white, also known as Albinism

maybe the world is so shitty because people dont go out on killing sprees enough

people need to learn manners, and respect for others

/thread

and dont tell me

>respect for others
>kills people

its different, when people blow up is because they have been fed years of social inconsiderations and disrespect, years of dealing with irresponsible people in every aspect of life, driving, working, even trying to relax, you have to deal with pricks and douchebags

i say people dont get killed enough

a combination of these two things

>posting the fakest shooter of them all
come on faggot you could've at least posted the columbine kids since he have actual footage of them or that dumb batman movie shooter

i dont browse jeweddit

Mossad

they cant get gorls

Well in the specific case of Lanza and the last few mass shooters, complete and utter laziness and willful ignorance of the people around them.

> Well documented history of psychological problems.
> Taking psychoactive medication regularly.
> Asocial to the point of near isolation
> Begin studying past mass shootings and planning.
> Begin talking about their fantasies to friends and loved ones, nobody says or does anything.

In almost all recent cases there were red flags everywhere around these people but nobody said or did anything. We live in a culture of silence.

dog

so? dont be a fucking rat, ratting out on someone is the worst thing you can do, specially a friend or family, selling them out to babylon, fucking judas

go to commie china, you will feel just at home, traitor

the best people i knew have dropped dead just like that

killing some random douchebag is doing them a favor, but for some reason, shitty people are like bad weeds, you cant kill them

the wicket shall inhered the earth

this

no they were spoiled as children and had a self-centered mentality, when the world treated them like shit, they felt entitled to pay it back by murdering people and hiding being some philosophical mumbo jumbo to appear as if their motives were that of an intellectual

instead of letting go of their own egos, they needed to validate their self-importance by doing something outlandish as killing a bunch of innocent bystanders

that's why those people who kill others out of revenge (from being bullied to spousal revenge) were never good people, you don't see these kinds of people helping their families, taking the time to help someone else, they were selfish little shits who felt entitled to have things because they deserved to have things

just go to /r9k/ or any board about depression and bullying and you wouldn't believe how disgusting most of these people are; there are some exceptions where people are actually going through hard times and lost loved ones

i understand your point, the ego problem, BUT, its a question of being a rug, of being the one who cleans his feet in the rug

i can just ignore all the inconsiderations, and stop worrying about being polite to others, become one of them, but then i will only be channeling my shit to another person which eventually will blow up

there is a lot of anger, and someone has to process it, sometimes people try to absorb every tiny little problem around them, and make it their own

still, shooters are just the manifestation of the problem, the real cause is social and everybody plays its part

CIA niggers

Well we can't always get answers but some level something behind.
youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c

CIA usually, just ask professor Kazynsky

because the system breeds you to be shitty
some people are smart enough to get out on their own
some people have family to teach them better
and others just get lucky
but being a shit person is the default

Anger.
Feeling cheated out of your future.
Feeling betrayed.
The anger grows, it like a buzzing in your skull that doesn't let you sleep.
You start having dream of killing yourself.
Alcohol stops making you feel happy so you quit, whats the fucking point anymore?
You start thinking irrationally, becoming paranoid.
Your suffering, you want it to end.
You want revenge, you want release.

now we are talking, and btw, i am not saying shooters dont have responsibility in this, but the point is to find the reason for it, and this is close to it

what needs to be done is study the psychological profile, and have things structured is such way as that people that are at risk, can have life options that allow them to divert their energy and anger into something constructive, or destructive, but targeted correctly

mass hoaxes mostly

A U T I S M

Seriously, most mass murderers are autistic as fuck

sdylexia

haircut?

t./fa

if we had legal brothels this would all stop. incels just need a release

Most shootings are false flags

I used to smoke weed daily to calm the anger
doctors and psychologists keep trying to get me on meme pills saying I'm crazy
a lot of these answers are good, especially this one after I got arrested and charged for possession I diverted that energy into making money but I hit a million last month and the anger still persists
the virgin meme is somewhat true too I'm a chubby ginger fuck and it's hard to socialize with people
I don't think I'll shoot anyone innocent but I really want to change how society functions

Virginity. There are more young male virgins today than any time since the 30s because all the women would rather share Chad then settle for us. For some it drives them to insanity.

Yeah, you better watch out.

nah
we are violent creatures and everywhere we are subdued into being nonviolent or to just use your fists
motherfucker what if i want to kill some faggot and not just beat his ass senseless?

people that do this kind of thing weren't beaten as children

it's commonly known that most shooting also involve anti depressants or other psychiatric drugs. also the german guy that flew the plane with 250 people in it into the mountain was on zoloft

Randy Stair Talked about how his anger was like a knot in his chest that he couldn't get rid of.
Yes more steps need to be taken to understand the physiology behind someone like this and prevent them from getting to that point.

You

yeah keep up the weed, for real, i am not a dirty hppie, but without weed i would be, idk,,,,maybe dead already, from sperging out

i too had (((psychiatrists))) trying to meme pill me, and that was some Thorazine level shit,

all the recommendation for taking pills is based on statistical correlation, but correlation is not causation, this people prescribe pills irresponsibly and it truly could be the cause of some shootings

"pill theory" is pseudoscience at best

you try to keep yourself balanced, if you already made your money, then i would recommend to walk away and dedicate yourself to a craft, woodworking, metal working, etc.....