College's ‘deconstruct masculinity’ program doubles in size

>Northwestern University plans to double the capacity of the “men’s project” that it launched last year to help male students “deconstruct their own masculinity.” Each quarter since spring 2016, “NU Men” has offered 12 openings for a six-week program where men can learn how “oppression is impacted by their male or masculine identity” and how they can “contribute to stopping violence.” The program was launched by Paul Ang, the school’s Director of Men’s Engagement, immediately after the university received a $300,000 “violence prevention” grant from the Department of Justice, though a school official told Campus Reform that the program is entirely funded by the university itself, and is not supported by the federal grant. While NU Men initially offered one course per semester, that will change during the approaching winter quarter, according to The Daily Northwestern, which reports that the program will now host two courses per quarter, with a total capacity for 24 students whose “gender identity, expression, and/or biological sex align with male-ness, man-ness, and masculinity.” The first workshop of the winter quarter will begin in November, featuring a two-hour discussion on “combatting toxic masculinity.” Over the course of the six-week program, participants will be guided through a series of discussions related to masculinity, including “positive ways” they can cope with the daily stresses of life, and “the relationship between masculinity and violence.” Additionally, they will be asked to keep a personal journal through the course, turning it over to school’s administration for “assessment” upon its conclusion. “Engaging men, particularly college men, in conversations around what it means to be a man…can reduce gender-based violence and develop healthier relationships with masculinity,” explained Dan Amato.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NumaleMedicalCenter
youtube.com/watch?v=q-WOyHZrTwQ
meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n2cHkN-hbw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY CANT I HAVE A CUTE EMO GIRLFRIEND TO BE DEPRESSED WITH

thought that was my sister at first whew

>NU Men
You can't make this up

I cant wait to see how america will look like in 10 years

It wasn't enough from them to turn our women into men.

Now they want to turn our men into women.

LITERAL NU-MALES

Fucking end this world already

I'd fuck your sister until her vagina was a train wreck, ifyouknowwhatimean

>Paying to deconstruct your own masculinity

Wow. How did things get this bad?

Introduce me. Girls love to get bonged.

this is humanities final form, the ultimate fluorescent-bluepill

>College

Reminds me of this: youtube.com/user/NumaleMedicalCenter

First she meets the bong
Then she gets the dong

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Who da fuck is that

First she meets the bong
Then realises he's a paki so she fucks right off

Morty's time as president is quickly coming to an end. This shit just hastens his departure along.

>I cant wait to see how america will look like in 10 years
>america
you mean the glorious mexican empire?
yeah, I cant wait either

>Be white American male
>Get 4.0 GPO
>Apply for college
>Can't do STEM
>All STEM spots filled with niggers and women
>Forced to take You're A Fucking White Male course, the only one available to me
>Taught how to deconstruct my masculinity whilst taking estrogen
>Graduate as "Candy" the trap
>Get shot

At what point in time, do we do whats necessary, to secure our countrys future?

We are literally sending our children to houses of indoctrination. Theyre turning the children youve raised into mindless husks with warped and foreign beliefs. If you take away the loan theyll have to come back home. Then you can save them.

It's a little more than that. They convinced women that they wanted to be men and go to work instead of being stay-at-home wives. Women tried to become men and they failed, because let's face it they suck. Then women cried that men are too manly, and need to be weaker. Thus, "dismantling masculinity" is their new approach. If women can't be men then they'll turn men into women. Maybe we can all "meet in the middle".

This represents the full-flowering of a therapeutic culture where self-esteem, instead of achievement, is the ultimate human value.

Let's see what this program entails shall we?

Week 1 – Introductions & Defining Masculinity

Participants will be able to...

• Provide a personal definition of what masculinity means to them.
Week 2 – Privilege, Power, & Oppression

Participants will be able to…
• Identify at least one way that power and oppression is impacted by their male or masculine identity
• Name at least one way that they can engage their privilege to help promote social justice
Week 3 – Self-Care & Resilience Building

Participants will or will be able to…
• Identify three positive ways that they can cope with the daily stresses and challenges of life
• Create their personal counter narrative for masculinity

(Cont)

Week 4 – Relationships, Consent & Healthy Sexuality

Participants will be able to…
• Identify the four main characteristics of consent or describe what is necessary for consent to be present
• Name at least two resources available to victims/survivors of gender-based violence
Week 5 – Masculinity & Violence, Accountability in Prevention

Participants will be able to …
• Describe the relationship between masculinity and violence
• Name at least two ways they can contribute to stopping violence
Week 6 – The Bigger Picture

Participants will or will be able to…
• Identify the four levels of the socio-ecological model
• Name at least one way to gender-based violence and oppression occurs at each level of the socio-ecological model
• Name at least one way to use material learned in the group to positively impact each level of the socio-ecological model

>men voluntarily giving away their nature
This shit is evil,EVIL

>literal NU-males

I'm starting to grow concerned we are using our power for evil.

>We are seeking students whose gender identity, expression, and/or biological sex align with male-ness, man-ness, and masculinity
someone should sue them under Title IX

Post the sluts fb.

back in my day we called weak guys gay and in hs we called them fags so nu male must be the new gay/fag

>healthier relationships with masculinity
"Healthier" in this case clearly means rejecting masculinity. The only expression of masculinity that will be tolerated is growing a cuckbeard. All the while, positive traits like being confident, strong-willed (as physical strength is toxic) etc. are being rebranded as feminine. We really live in a total brainwashing society that has clear concepts of their "enemy" (white, male).

>Nu Men
>numales
Can't make this shit up.

we still call them that

>Maybe we can all "meet in the middle".
Yeah, that's what never happened. Women came into workplaces and never compromised on anything, only demanded the men changed their ways to accomodate them. Nobody ever told a woman to get used to a rougher tone or ignore a sexy screensaver on a colleague's monitor, all they ever did was complain and demand men to change in whatever ways the females wanted, and thanks to leftists in the media, they could make a huge scandal if they didn't get their way.
Somebody needs to do a course on "toxic feminism" and how it has destroyed not only gender relations but also poisoned work places, education, media and entertainment.

Fags are tougher than nu-males. It would be an insult to the real fags to compare them with nu-male trash.

its soft ethnic cleansing. this shit is all about controlling who breeds and who doesnt.

There is a just reward for the women that fall for the feminists' lies. Soon we will find out what the just reward for men falling for the feminists' lies is.

I'd let her deconstruct my masculinity, if you know what I mean.

That is the most fuckable old lady I have ever seen.

tl;dr so, its Trapping 101?

She looks like shit for being 51.

If only.

Fucking christ I thought she was in the high 60s or something. Would not fug that non-granny.

this is your brain on feminism
youtube.com/watch?v=q-WOyHZrTwQ

Because comrade, the men of great are always alone.

You may not like it, but this is what peak male masculinity will look like

>to help promote social justice
there it is
bitches can't do anything themselves, so they need some guys to do their job

There's literally no purpose to this class at all, the only people who are going to enroll in this shit are nu-males who have undoubtedly already deconstructed their masculinity long ago.

>literal unironic nu-males
why cant our memes just stay memes for once ffs

So the ideal man is a spineless toadie who hates his own existence?

Like a liberal no less.

>college campuses literally brainwashing men to become pic related
It's like a horror movie.

Clownworld shit.

On the bright side any man willing to do this garbage has little masculinity to lose anyway. The "toxic" frat bros aren't going anywhere near this shit.

>literal cuckold recruitment program
they do need to be contained desu

You need to look at more old ladies

Would gladly give it's meat a good rub.

The War on Men and the War on Testosterone continues

They don't even try to hide it anymore

Nah that's gross as hell. If you're gonna try to be a hot old lady you gotta get a good look within the old lady aesthetic.

Afterwards she finds she was expecting more than a bing

Money goes back to canadian natural resources.

wow nice

so it a class on liberal politics and about how giving up power and privilege is a virtue.
these men will get cheated on by every woman in their life.

She was expecting more than a bing, and luckily she got the Big Ben.

BONG
>BONG
BONG
>BONG
BONG
>BONG
BONG
>BONG
BONG
>BONG
BONG
>BONG

True, they still seem to be virgins afterward

I swear the language of this shit. I love how they play word games and just somehow get away with it. You're not "deconstructing" masculinity you're destroying it and replacing it with emasculated freaks. A person who enters a country without engaging in the legal process is an illegal immigrant not an "undocumented immigrant". Fuck this cunts.

They'll just make it compulsory.

That said, I guarantee you the moment they feel like they've been taken advantage of, the "be compassionate, spineless and timid" narrative will fall apart. That's why Corbyn got so popular compared to the Lib Dems (who would be the British Politics equivalent of numales)

>implying they were hiding it before

>that fucking nose
OY VEY

I don't understand the purpose. Its literraly another sjw dumb shit where they change the meaning of words and say that masculinity isn't X but can be Y or H so bottom boy or pathicus can feel manly too.
Also to get rid of the toxic masculinity, what ever that means

So basically a course that ensures all participants will never ever get laid.

That image would be a lot more effective if there wasn't a bloodied woman with it. All is does is give a bunch of woman hating betas a raging boner and distracts from that vile statement.

College/uni were a mistake. Also survival of the fittest fucking when? The great purge is well overdue at this stage

which is a very good thing.
it ensures that retards that fall for this and people with liberal tendancies will fall out of the gene pool.

That bloodied person is a man that was falsely accused of being a rapist.

Well shit, I thought that was some lesbian.

>2015
>"There's no way in hell it can get any worse"
>current year

Looks like a man dressed up as a woman. That shit should be illegal.

Similar text:
Geeks, MOPs, and sociopaths in subculture evolution
meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

its about to get a whole lot worse before it gets better
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ (quite long, but just watch 5mins of it at least)

If these new Duke Pussies dont get it together soon and get this shit off their campus, they might as well tear down all the gothic architecture and tear down the Duke Chapel! Fkn idiots.
Where are the Westpoint Grads on Campus??? They can save the school but will they grow bigger balls and do the right thing before they are told to wear bibs?!!

Teach them to deconstruct their masculinity (take them out of the breeding population) so then if they ever manage to have sex it will be the most timid and unfulfilling experience of the girls life. Girls complain about man being shitty in bed, and go find someone who didn't spend their time in college deconstructing their masculinity.

Sounds great, when are we going to bring the program to Israel?

semantics comprise the entirety of postmodernist thought

>college officially turning men into nu males

can't make this shit up

I find it funny that femininity is completely fine and nothing about it needs changing, but everything that makes men unique is wrong. If we're so broken why not just eliminate us?

femininity does not equate to being female and masculinity does not equate to being male.

If you're signing up for a "deconstruct masculinity" class you probably didn't have any masculinity to begin with.

That a dude?

hormones and chemicals in
TAP water turn the friggin PEPE frogs GAY

youtube.com/watch?v=n2cHkN-hbw4

>marxism indoctrination is a meme

Soon it will be a required course.

jealous

I'd fuck you sister in a train wreck, if you know what I mean

I'd fuck that train wreck of your sister, if you know what i mean.

Yeah, it's a shit image, maybe one day I edit it with some info about the guy on the left and sorting out the text on the right. Could have much more impact, but was the first somewhat related to my rant.

>they will be asked to keep a personal journal through the course, turning it over to school’s administration for “assessment” upon its conclusion.

Good old "self criticism." Very popular with communist regimes everywhere.

>Universities now encouraging Feminist Maoist struggle-sessions for men to reconsider their manhood

Someone needs to stop this

Desperately needs a nose job, and probably something else I can't really pinpoint right now.

>NU Men
Kek
Memes write themselves these days

>That bloodied person is a man that was falsely accused of being a rapist.
Did anyone go to jail for that?