ELON MUSK CONFIRMS USA IS GREATEST COUNTRY

Basically the world's most ambitious man has confirmed with his higher intelligence that the USA is the greatest country on Earth, further proving that only beta nu-males are intimidated by it.

That is to say, in a climate where all celebrities try to be politically correct and go with the flow on how to view this country, he unabashedly praises it.

Anyway, how come you don't own any American flag clothing user?

Your cock is too small to handle the possibility of a beta nu-male getting triggered by it?

Your lack of confidence is why you don't bang hot chicks while he does.

Nice try but we all know Elon Musk is AFRICAN so he is basically BLACK and so he is not to be trusted he will steal your bike in a heartbeat fuck Elon Musk.

THANK YOU BASED MUSK
EUROS ON SUICIDE WATCH

inb4 butthurt yuropoors start spamming amerimutt memes.

I'll be sure to repost this when they are awake in like 12 hours

Dog bless

>Dude le go bankrupt and recive Obama bux to become a billionaire lmao
He is smart enough to sell his shitty rockets and shitty cars to Obama.He would be bankrupt and ruined if it wasn't for daddy Obama

this. Obongo bought his failing business because he is a fellow AFRICAN.

Angry yuroshits.

Where is the history?

Where was the "history" to the three hundred year old roman republic as it conquered Carthage?

Oh, made up back stories about the Trojans. That's history. LOL!

Back to /r/The_Donald with you.

>ww1
>threatening the fall of democracy
literally what

God bless

Had to check I wasn't on Sup Forums.

Mods please get rid of this shite.

>led by a literal nigger with Hussein for a middle name for 8 whole years
>greatest country on earth
We had democracy before your country existed, straight up.

if it was Sup Forums ameriposters would be on the defensive and the thread would be full of 56% faces

>56% faces

>literal cuckold thinks America is best country that has ever existed
Really makes you think, huh?

America did nothing wrong

>In the 20th century where ((((((DEMOCRACY))))) would have fallen with world war I, world war 2 and the Cold war

Yea without USA the Jews would not control world media and banking

Businessmen usually like Capitalism and (((democracy))) it's not surprising that's how their job is I don't blame him for that kind of a view.Indeed USA has a lot of money