There will be arrests tomorrow morning, most likely overnight tonight

There will be arrests tomorrow morning, most likely overnight tonight.

Who will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ComeyFISA.jpg/
patribotics.blog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only rural and suburban retards think it will be Democrats

City people all know it will be Manafort and Flynn

Trump

We are hours away from the end of drumpf. Feels good, almost as warm as his golden shower must have been.

Kathy Griffin

in all seriousness, probably Carter Page.

Podesta will be doing the frog march, as kek wills it.

Don Jr. hopefully

Carter Page ain’t going down for no Cheeto god. He will flip in 2 seconds.

>Only rural and suburban retards think it will be Democrats
>City people all know it will be Manafort and Flynn

Manafort and a couple of his underlings according to Alex Jones. And democrats will celebrate thinking this has anything to do with trump, when in reality, they're going to try to get Manafort on tax evasion dating back over 10 years. Manafort worked for trump all of 3 fucking months. Big deal.

If it's Manafort, it won't matter unless they pin something russian on him, but the media will lie about it regardless. If it's anyone of the democrats, the media won't hardly even report it, or will spin it any way possible.

Either way Trump isn't going down. You idiots need to understand this. But hey, libs will have yet another disappointment to wail about in public on the 4th because they still can't get over the fact trump won and they're being lied to every day.

Fuck Drumpf.... oh how I have longed for this day

Arrests? Please, just shoot them on sight for "resisting".

Solid adaptation of a stale meme, 8/10

Ya think ya hawt shit. Skippy will be shit posting on twitter 24 hours from now. Screen cap this.

Doesn't work that way with white people, Ivan.

>meme flag
>MSNBC showing bias, presented as good thing
>Drumpf
>implying tomorrow will be the end of Trump

This post has to be bait.

Thinking there's a left / right in politics. Corrupt motherfuckers will go with whichever side suits their wants at the time.

Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed for fat Pedosta. Skippy would be a plus.

to start with"
Manafort
Podesta
Comey
McCain

What a statement that would make. Traitors get the bullet. She is a traitor.

because he isn't even slightly corrupt or mildly insane... completely unfit to be president

wew lad

made me chuckle

Kushner, Manafort, and Flynn

manafort or flynn for a basic finance charge

no collusion

libs will cry

Flynn is likely. Manafort not so much.
You seal an indictment for two reasons, the person is a flight risk or you think they might destroy evidence. Manafort was told ages ago when they raided his house he was going to be indicted.

It's true though. Also Kushner.

name a politician who isnt corrupt, brainlet

riddle me this Sup Forums

how does a sealed indictment get leaked to CNN?

They will attack at night. You have to be waiting for them.

is hillary a possibilty?

>mueller, the former fbis, clintons, obamas
Is mueller going to play ball with trump so he don't have to serve time?

>insane

Karl Marx was right about the lumpenproletariat

wew lad

TRUMP

Carter Page caught a FISA warrant all the way back in 2014. If that warrant led to other warrants, potentially every television, smart phone, tablet, laptop and PC inside the Trump cartel has been converted into 24/7 livestreams for the past three years and Mueller has every second of it.

FBI is famous for multi-state and international busts that catch dozens, sometimes hundreds of suspects all at once. When FBI rolls out overnight tonight, they will be arresting hundreds of people in the U.S. and around the world.

I'm sure many of you on this board are stocked up on ammo right about now. Me? I'm stocked up on popcorn. This is going to be the most watched event on TV until the Game of Thrones finale.

and you have the proper credentials to make a proper psychological analysis of a man you've never met? i don't think so, brainlet. sit down.

Far right pantshitters and Jesusfreaks won all three branches of government last year.

They still haven't repealed Obama care.

They still can't get a decent fucking tax bill.

Abortion is legal on demand.

Gay marriage is celebrated.

Not a single migrant has been stopped.

Approval ratings sink to new lows every week.

And now we're about to start arresting your leaders, all the way up to President Fuckface himself.

Welcome to reality, babydicks.

Even when we lose, we win.

And by the time the rapist Putin asslicker is in an orange jumpsuit, you'll have proven what limpwristed skinhead cunts you all are.

Hey, we really are coming for the guns, the precious free speech, and a fuckton of white men's money.

We know you won't do shit.

Donald Shitface and this joke of a GOP majority is the best thing that ever happened to us.

Nah, he's back to shitposting on Twitter after stopping for a while when his emails got leaked. Showing no signs he's even worried about getting charged.

>doubling down on bait persona

I like the cut o' yer jib user, training up the newfags.

Don't forget to remind everyone that Hillary definitely didn't know her campaign had paid ten million Dollars to a sleazy smear campaign outfit currently in the process of refusing to hand over subpoena bank records to the House Intelligence Committee so that a Brit crank could get some fake intel from his friends in Russia which was then brought to the US to imply a national security threat from MUH RUSSIA and justify surveillance of the Trump network with the FBI paying additional money for it so that they could pretend that the whole thing was their work and not a mere pile of politically motivated horse shit.

you know the drill Sup Forums

digits decide

It's gonna be Hillary, Podesta, Colbert, David Brock, McCain, sweetie pie lady, Alefantis, current year man, Obama, Romney, entire Bush family, Bill Kristol, Paul Ryan, and many others. All will not be tried but executed publicly by Trump himself with a sword.

I sightly kekked. I'm warming to leafposters.

Maybe. Mueller knows his time is short and his gig is almost up. That is why he leaked to CNN Friday night. The storm is coming.

>When FBI rolls out overnight tonight, they will be arresting hundreds of people in the U.S. and around the world.

No, the indictments are from just one morning with the grand jury. There was not enough time to handle such a big sweep.

Is this the left's Kristalnacht?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ComeyFISA.jpg/

this dude has been making the exact same posts since trump entered office. surely this time it's gonna be a bust though. lmbo

lmao kiddo just look at his twitter account.....

"DO SOMETHING"

holy fucking shit lol

>uranium one and dossier news in one week

>suddenly an indictment

this is all for show, he has nothing

fucking faggot is playing politics for his fuccboi comey.

It's Paul Manafort, and two deputies most likely.

that scene still gives me goose bumps just thinking of it. such an underrated movie

CNN are well-established democrat allies who normies still believe are impartial. They either need time to develop effective damage control narratives, or time to develop a credible means of blaming Trump.

hey faggot, remember when Obama said Trump would never be a President?

And now he's removing every single thing Obama did?

word.

All of them. The entire Trump Cartel, except the god-emperor himself because The Constitution.

>doubling down on the useful idot persona

what are you like one of the russian shills that spoiled the election... who cares about hillary lol

wew lad

It will be Flynn and sons. Followed by Trump Jr later in the month of November.

I thought the hookers peed on a bed not on him.

Or was it both?

Manafort will flip if he hadn’t already.

and you have the proper credentials to make a proper psychological analysis of a man you've never met based on two words from twitter?

>yeah but DUDE LOOK AT HIM haha like DUUUUDE

low tier bait... who cares newfag

I love their little propaganda parentheses.
>we can't let you think whatever you want, goy

>white people
They are traitors, working for us, sucking our balls. In my country we have no mercy for traitors.

Burn their property and marginalize their families.

>reminder: the last time democrats got this excited for the end of Drumpf

totally normal... nothing to see here.. just move along

>who cares about hillary
But user... she broke the law and needs to go to prison for it. Same for the Pedostas. And Wasserman-Schultz. And Lynch. And Holder. And Obama.

Sealed indictments related to Trump-Russia were first handed down back in May.

patribotics.blog/

Statistics say it will be mostly black people...

He wasn’t wearing goggles exactly. A friend told me water sports are messy.

I dont understand why they have to wait till Monday? The fbi doesnt work weekends?

what does this have to do with trumpkins getting arrested tomorrow... try harder? what was the narrative for this thread again......

wew lad

>muh russia boogeyman
>communist flag

>Bill Kristol

About fuckin’ time

OK bro

>see nazbol flag....

hopefully me
i need some free room & board atm

Wrong answer.

yeah, I been around a while. I'll be around a while longer. IDGAF. No one is indispensable in this fight.

Sauce?

Tomorrow will be the day Liberals and Democrats realize they were played by Mueller / Comey via POTUS. Some were trapped and forced into this and those people were provided a way out.
Operation Mockingbird.

Yeah, it's like some kind of fucking TV show. Don't the people being indicted already know? If the charges are serious, wouldn't they somehow leave the country?

Therefore, the people being indicted are 1) not important, and 2) not getting slammed very hard.

lel

post your face if trump gets arrested and the revolution starts

I a leaf give you a pity (you) for this poorly thought out bait, enjoy it’s meaningless

If you actually think this, you are retarded.

>tfw mueller arrests himself

i'm 90% sure that arresting yourself is illegal

'memeber when city people thought Hillary would when? 'member when rural and suburban people thought it would be Trump? U 'member! 'member?

Better to be a newfag than a Communist.

don't forget madcow's tax return reveal kek

>this time for reals tho

If its Manafort it means Democrats going down because Manafort and Democrats are glued to the hip with Fusion. Could also be one of the Podesta brothers since a few days before this announcement they shifted the Russian investigation focus onto the Podesta Group.

obligatory post.

"KKK says"

wew lad.... more like "useful idiot says"

>Plagued by a series of apocalyptic visions, a young husband and father questions whether to shelter his family from a coming storm, or from himself.

>get the DNC shilling MSM spamming it 24/7
>john q public now aware of impending happenings
>fakenews can't hide it when the dems are the ones doing perpwalks

mfw they always take the bait

Washington DC is filled with niggers of course they went to Obama's

In your mind, what is the connection between Manafort and Fusion? I want to see how this web of retardation between your ears works.

Digits confirm that the digits confirmed

its happening. gonna be a fucking national holiday. haha.

Hes a germfag