What would it take to get back to the "girls were girls and men were men" days?

What would it take to get back to the "girls were girls and men were men" days?
Full scale war? Islam domination? Fall of the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Full scale cultural revolution. Which can either be by demographic change or national disaster.

Yes a draft. If all the freaks and softies and America-haters realized how fucking good we have it here and that they might lose it all because a "meanie" nation tried to invade it would shift back. A draft would be nice in this event.

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Its a cycle and always will be. No one wants to learn historical implications.

In good times, weak men and weak women just want to appear strong by finding something to complain against that if they can change it will make them feel "strong." E.G. virtue signaling.

We will hit hard times in the US because of all the pussies that hate America.

We will come out stronger on the other side tho.

Turn off your TV and leave the city. Bam, you're there.

The current milieu is due to the baby boom after WWII and increased prosperity allowing young radicals and idealists to take over the culture. Once the population becomes older again, more instability, a prolonged period of hardship then things will flip back.

You stupid fucks. We were THIS close to having it all - being stay at home dads while our roasties go out and work/cheat. Had it not been for Sup Forums's short-sightedness, we could have had the (((narrative))) spun to
>Men are inherently more violent/horny so much that it's a disability
>socially encouraged to stay at home and play vidja all day, maybe vacuum once in a while, or something
But can we have nice things? NO WE HAVE TO SAVE THE HWITE RACE FROM HEEBORY! So what if men did all the hard work for thousands of years? NO BREAK FOR YOU!

Fuck you, Sup Forums. I was supposed to be born just in time to suck on milf tits for milk money and you ruined it.

That sounds fucking terrible.

Your archaic and sexist gender roles are never coming back, drumpfkins.

Cry more.

D, all of the above

You don't know anything about humanity.

*hard times come in full force*
Omg we're so sorry please protect us we'll give up our rights and be less slutty if you do

Never, everybody always thinks that the younger generation is full of poofs.

People asked this exact question thousands of years ago.

Read all of what I said in the KB threads(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

You will get some ideas and indications of what's going on.

Pussy.

Underrated. As someone who attends college in a large city, I can easily see how somebody who lived there would feel like *everyone* must behave like they do. There's a reason Trump won.

and lots of empires fell. they became soft and "flexible". has any nation or people gotten "harder"?

>girls were girls and men were men" days?
>Islam domination?
I thought you wanted "girls were girls" not "girls are drapes and rugs"

i believe you may be referring to "goats were goats and men were men".

You wont be saying that when I'm pissing on you as you die.

This. Anons have a narrow view if they say "the world is shit" from their city apartment

full scale war, a couple nukes and 3 week stoppage of the supply chain. a dead THOT in every bed and a dead nigger in every doorway

A final solution is needed.

*Blocks your view*