Why can't Republicans get over the election? Why are they still obsessed with Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s
thehill.com/homenews/news/357710-clinton-fox-news-seems-to-think-i-live-in-the-white-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do shills post the same pics
why can’t soros get over it

lol ur obviously a bot

Because she's supposed to be rotting in prison. Any day, Donny...

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=1s

S H I L L

because she wont shut the fuck up and retire quietly like obama did

yeah

Republicans can't let go of Obama either tho

After being taken to court EIGHT FUCKING TIMES I don't think there's enough dirt on her to warrant an arrest.

It's mostly just trump, actually.

25th AMMENDMENT

it's gunna be hilarious watching the traitor who chanted LOCK HER UP possibly get indicted tmrw

him or manafort

>It's mostly just trump, actually.

How is he a traitor?

the 62 million and growing wants hillary n obama in jail

kek post more

you'll see tmrw bitch

>Why can't Republicans get over the election?

Because we're still celebrating it
Every fucking day

>Dems in charge of knowing how elections and government work

I didn't even vote for Trump, but I am sick of Dems not accepti g the election.

It wasn't st9len. The Dems are trying to stral it after the fact.

If the Dems were not corrupted by the Clinton crime family, maybe they would learn to regroup and fix up their act.

Right now I am sickened that there is no party for liberals and progreswives. Just the shambling corpose of the Democrats.

really?

MEMETIC WARFARE

>accepti g
>st9len
>stral
>progreswives
>corpose

bots are weird today

I should learn to type and phonepost while not also watching tv

Because leftards won't shut up whining about her loss.

But this is a b8, thread. So, SAGE goes in all fields.

Trump only got elected for promising to arrest her, everybody is waiting

Why isn´t there an `electoral college` system in Congress and the House? Why only in the general election?

>sage with a picture

because America still uses the same system from the 18th century

conservashits have a hard time with change or updating into a new century

yet they enjoy using all the technological innovation brought to them by high IQ urban liberals

Yes, really.

Clinton: Fox News seems to think I live in the White House
thehill.com/homenews/news/357710-clinton-fox-news-seems-to-think-i-live-in-the-white-house

really?

I don't get the point of that image. The majority vote doesn't matter. Additionally, in every district where a recount was done trump votes went up. I wonder why that is? How many votes for hillary were from illegals? I could go on and on.

You mean like liberals? They're going to scream at the sky and riot in a few days. The same woman who just had a book tour in costcos? Btw shes going to be imprisoned, its his campaign promise to appoint a special prosecutor.

I like having clinton polosi the female james Brown ex speaker

The one that dresses like a hillbilly Alabama white girl on Saturday night.
What a great line up the dems have
Crazy in a dreas

It's Trump's only deflection

this

Is sissy bitch Obama leaf still salty Trump is president?

>yfw the electoral college exists to stem the influence of pozzed homos and spics

Stop posting fake news.

Trump won the popular vote.
The democrats are on camera saying they rig elections, bus people in, have dead people voting, have illegals voting, have machines going from Trump to hillary (but never the other way around). When you account for all of that Trump won in a landslide

Why can't Democrats get over the election? Why are they still obsessed with Russia?

not at all

Yes, really.

T I C K
O
C
K

I was there, the police blocked thousands of people from entering.

really tho

gorillions actually

You sure seem like it my friend.

citation needed

5million illegal votes in california, atlanta compromised still investigated, wisconsin Racine pedo capital and votes compromised plus Jills agenda! Thats just a start. Trumped wiped his ass with her face it wasnt close if it wasnt for fake results trying to give impression of any credibility. Go to bed now shill dueshe. This is only for the sheeple that may read this thread. I know you post for reactions from us and baiting. Good luck losers tell soros to suck my nuts!

> (OP)
>I don't get the point of that image.
So shitposters can create endless bait that gives us something to talk about in our free time

>The majority vote doesn't matter.
Yes we all know that. This past election actually shows the wisdom of the founding fathers and the importance of the electoral system.

Still, I smile whenever I see how BTFO the Left is over it. Between that and the SCOTUS appointment, Trump was the best decision we ever made.

>5million illegal votes in california

How dumb do you have to be to believe this? We can not even convince legal people to vote.

right wing retards are dumb af man

they'll believe anything

they elected a billionaire globalist elite and they think he's their hero

Citizens won't be deported if the republican candidate wins

That is the most frustrating thing about Trump. The voted for the most politically correct thin skinned bimbo in history.

We need to deport Trump.

bump

yeah trump is such a whiny little bitch

They're Trumpcuck conservatives, literally the dumbest people in the country.

yup

because congress and house members are voted in home state, not country wide.

XDDDD!!!! ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL

>pretending for one nanofaggot of a second that Hillary or anybody else the DNC would nominate wasn't a shill for international banks.

bernie sanders won the popular vote
hillary clinton stole his victory with super delegates

>"B-but muh Drumf!"

hillary was going to raise taxes on the rich

that's why u retards were programmed to hate her

bump

damn that's a sweet ass gif

thx democrat bro

Not done bitching yet?

It is the same old same old with you isn't it?

>1 post by this id

u mad bro

bump

>DC
>libtard/dimwit infested
gee I never would have guessed

>black man's inauguration is located in an area easily accessed by all of the black people living in the Democratic Northeast
>black mans inauguration is therefore attended by more people
>leftys can't grasp this concept

They spied on Americans, you stupid faggot.

bump

I thought Trump said it was the largest audience ever period.

sage
go away, Obamaleaf

3 million illegals

you mad lib?
>Their fat faces when hillary gets arrested tomorrow

Obammy was giving out free fried chicken

saved

talking monkeys draw a crowd

hey, post the election predictions if youre going to post polls

imagine how pathetic the competition was if he won

Queens of projection. And the stank cünt did NOT win the popular vote either. At LEAST 6 million votes were fraudulent. Oh, and we won’t get over her because she’s a fucking CAREER CRIMINAL who deserves execution for treason and is without even question, the most pathologically dishonest and corrupt politician in American history. Maybe world history.

Can someone do one of these with percentages?

> 8 criminal inquiries

How many times did they attempt to bring down Al Capone before tax evasion?

Newfag

goddammnit

(((they))) even tried to push chelsea down our throats after she lost

god dammnit amerifags get your house in order dont make me come there and fix it

6 million illegals
The Dems registered all holocaust ash piles and they voted for cliton

That diabolical nigger that is a dirty trick

Why cant democrats get over the election? Why are they still obsessed with trump?

ur right trump is fucked he definitely evades taxes

cause he's a shitty president. that's relevant

one of the many reasons, but i major reason was bernie being out of it. Granted this is a small group of guys, but most of the people that were bernie switched to trump when he was out. I'd imagine it's a good amount around the country if you were to somehow figure it out.

Considering his taxes are automatically audited by the IRS every single year, and takes more than a decade per calendar year to finalize, I can confidently surmise....

He is not evading taxes.

Hillary "I misplaced 9 mil in campaign funds for piss related dossier" Clinton, however, would be much more likely to go down for something absolutely retarded.