Is it over?

Is it over?

louise mensch posting this is proof that it's nothing

>sealed indictments
than how the fuck do they know who it's for?

louise mensch is a putin asset

i think she's just retarded

Why do liberals ALWAYS posture so much the day before they get BTFO? Is this really all they have left? False gloating. Lol enjoy it.

>patribotics.blog

almonds = activated

How do we get unsurrounded by jews?

How is that bint still making her voice heard?
What does she even do that makes people care about her?

They really seem to believe if they scream loud enough it will change something. I suddenly understand why they thought a "Scream at the sky" protest was a good idea

Reminds me of when this one popular liberal news site (Truthout) said they confirmed Karl Rove was "24 business hours" away from being indicted.

Eleven years later, and everyone's still waiting.

That is a blog with no credentials.

The president cant be indited

these people are Larping retards that believe in communism..

they are emotional children.

Driving ratings for the fake news media. Every libtard will take the day off of work just to watch for the unveiling.

I don't even want to think about how many anonymous sources have been up in that.

>How do we get unsurrounded by jews?
ovens

This, my exact thought.

>Louise Mensch

Bullshit. She's a disinfo agent.

Insane literal crackhead Louise Mensch

A real Holocaust. Not a fake one like the last one.

The fact that it's loony louie mensch and larp.blog reporting on these indictments makes me think someone larped as a leaker to them and they bit the hook. They probably tried to bait bigger news orgs and they recognized bait for what it was.

nervous much?

She has ties to News Corp which is being investigated for spreading Russian propaganda

hope they perp walk your cheeto Jesus in an orange jumpsuit tomorrow morning

>(((mensch)))

lol

Mensch saying Trump means it's Clinton. 100%.

Does this mean Ubermensch means "super vagina"?

This. She is literally insane and posts incorrect leaks every day

this faggot again? i remember like 4-5 months back they put their bank accounts on a sealed indictment against trump and it turned out to be fake

Really flexes the 'ol noggin's neural networks

>Louise Mensch
>Loose Vagina
pottery

Loose Mensch is a Putin disinfo shill. She's one of you guys, a filthy whore

Check’d

Who is getting BTFOd

(((Mensch)))
We'll have to wait and see.

i agree with both of you completely - alefantis is definitely a baby fucker.

She's trying to milk her readers one last time. When Trump doesn't get charged tomorrow she's going to make excuses.

Actual proof? Actual sources?
Nope.

All the liberals expecting impeachment tomorrow. Remember the Comey hearing? Libs actually had viewing parties in bars and were thoroughly BTFO when they got nothing. This is part 2.

>Louise Mensch

>pottery

What did I miss? What did Trump revealed on Clinton that (((they))) went full diversion mode?

Phew, was getting worried there for a second, luckily whatever Louise Mensch says/reposts is always bullshit

Drip Drip Drip. It just wont work with the MSM because no one trust them. Maybe if old wikileaks leaked it, but Assange may he rest in peace is no longer in charge.

>Donald Trump under multiple sealed indictments
>Mueller has 'dozens' of sealed indictments, including on Donald...
>Mueller has dozens of sealed indictments against suspects in the Trump Russia investigation
Notice how less sensational the story gets the smaller the font gets? That's classic clickbait.

>Louise Mensch

brug go read this whore's website, she has an article saying literally everyone is going to get charged with something

isn't the crazy cunt british?

Oh, I hope that's not fake and that stupid bitch actually fell for that.

>.blog

B-b-but we were gonna drain the swamp

>louise mensch

Louise Mensch? Means we have nothing to worry about. I am going to quote a MSNBC reporter on her. "Louise Mensch is a mentally ill woman making the rest of us look bad."

Looks like the dream is over.

"muh russia" is all they have. This lady screams it and they don't care if she's loopy because it's their only hope.

LITERAL FAKE NEWS

IT ISN'T EVEN POSSIBLE UNDER AMERICAN LEGAL CODE

ALL MUELLER CAN DO IS RECOMMEND IMPEACHMENT

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE TWO DIGIT IQ JEWS

Yup. She's an agent of chaos just like us. Pretty lame that you fags can't see it.

FPBP

This desu senpai baka.

I've never read something so delusional in my entire life.

Going to be a glorious morning on par with Nov. 9th tomorrow. Get ready for liberal salt mines lads.

Only Congress can indict the president, not an alphabet agency iirc. Mueller wouldn't have an indictment for Trump so you know this is bullshit.

This

Can't indict a president

>Sup Forums on suicide watch

>GOOk
your id gives you away

>Louise Mensch

It's like Harry Potter defeating Voldemort.

No, I am not being ironic.

Isn't this chick mocked? I think I remember seeing tyt and Cenk Basically saying she's a moron.
>inb4 you watch tyt
I trolled the chat sometimes for shits and giggles

In fact it’s proof that the opposite will happen. Democrat / deep state indictments coming.

hahahahaha

Yes, she's a serious embarrassment to herself. No surprise that she wouldn't even know you can't indict the president.

>>Louise Untermensch

*into the trash it goes*

It's called a leak.

As a libby lib as lib as they come and hoping, praying that Trump never sees the outside of a prison cell -- Louis Mensch is, and always has been, full of shit.

Tomorrow the charges will be for a low level player in the scandal. At MAX it will be Flynn or Manafort. This is how large investigations of organizations work -- start low and roll them to the top.

>literally sealed
OP doesn't know what sealed means. Poor guy.

/ourguys/ over at Dominos have been working on a mobile prototype

it means 'over vagina', retard.

inb4 trump pardons himself

the asspain would be uncontainable

So..... power-top?

I can't wait for tomorrow when these cunts suddenly go silent

Its over for mueller and dems. They must now bow to the ultimate powers US Presidential pardon.

Tick tock...

They won't go quiet, they will fly into a literally shaking rage.
It's going to the funniest thing in years.

She does, not that they need much help.

It's either Manafort or Podesta. Screencap this.

Fat tiddies in case my prediction is wrong, still worth having.

The term Ubermensch can be translated as super man too though

wth is this shit?

I would hope so. Is it not illegal to leak any info involving a grand jury? This leaky leak shit has to stop.

>Nigel Farage is listed there too

Okay. Lol, now I've seen it all.

Fun fact, the shill boards on leddit won't even allow her as a source because she's so full of shit. Seeing her post this makes me feel LESS nervous actually.

Liberal fanfic.

You just got knocked the fuck out

we're gonna need a bigger oven

Jews may be rats, but they're not the size of rats.

Louise Mensch is a troll.

It is a Jew saying it therefore it is a lie