Football Manager to feature gay players

Just

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41796686

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rounders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it that surprising? The sport is for girls.

Your probably just used to watching a load of black fellas

bump

OOTP 18 is where it is at

well, at least i know which game to delete next

That's like rounders right?

Find something worthwhile to complain about

I'm sure you have got some great suggestions Sven. Where would you like to start?
Perhaps your rape statistics. Maybe your Swedish male fertility stats. Why don't you tell us about grenades?

More like Sup Forums
Why has the political narrative become more important than the story.?

What narrative is acknowledging that gay people exist part of?

Baseball

disgusting

There are gay footballers, considering FM has always been about trying to create an in depth management sim this is a worthy addition

Fuck off faggot

What's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging gay people exist and I never made even the the slightest suggestion that was the case.

When a narrative is forced and a social agenda becomes the focus, that is a problem. Why is this even relevant.

Why do we have to be an African soldier, why do we have to be a gay football player. Its not progressive. It's actually regressive. Forcing a fake narrative, that actually doesn't need to be made. It actually forces division. It's affirmative action In video games, which destroys peoples faith in whole institutions. Why have we got to know a player likes dick? Do we need to know rooney likes fucking grannies?

Why is saying "Some footballers are gay" forcing a narrative?

I hate it when they call it football.

The correct name is "fag tag"

Yeah, rounders right

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rounders

>A BBC survey found 82% would have no issue with a gay player, but 8% said they would stop watching their team.
so, near 10% of the teams fanbase would disappear overnight? Sure owners etc. wouldn't have a problem with that, no Sir. Maybe, they'd acquire 'new' fans?

With all the ass slapping and group showering I though they all where anyway.

So they should also have players coming out saying they have become a hindu, or a vegetarian. Perhaps they could have one come out saying they have become a nazi?

Why has he got to tell us?

Is it just literally pandering or is there any effects on gameplay at all, like do muslim players refuse to play with a gay player or anything?

>get touched by a known gay player
>accuse him of sexual harassment

>soccer players are gay
I'm shocked

>FM has always been about trying to create an in depth management sim
then add something like players with drinking problems, law problems, crashing their car, or maybe fucking another teammate's wife (all these things have happened on IRL football world a lot more than coming out as gay)

they said:
"Users will receive an in-game merchandise boost if one of their players comes out as gay"

KILL COMMIE KEKS

Who the fuck plays these shitty football manager games?

I imagine the retards who buy/pirate this shit are more baindead and gay than the faggots who watch soccer periodically

If this is an issue to you, I've got bad news for ya, you're 100% faggot

>Increased merchandise sales
kek somehow I don't think the majority of people will want to buy a shirt with a known fag's name on the back just call it a wild guess.
>The only pro to come out just happened to me Amurican
Even more shocking

I don't care about their fucking personal lives, they could fuck dogs or their mothers and still I wouldn't care.
The connection between football and the favorite dick-sticking hole of those players is still a mystery to me.

That's exactly the point I'm making. It's not a tactical or strategic thing. It's not like the players will be more affected by a aggressive team talk or aggressive tackling. It is merely a social agenda that has been shoe horned into the game. It is the same thing we are seeing in all games and media.

I'm so bored I want to try suicide.
Suicide or gassing jews. I want to be a Nazi killing jews for a living and loving my Fuhrer.

FAGGOTS DISGUST ME

Celebrities and sports stars announcing they're fags is a big deal in real life so makes sense it would be in a sports management game too

This is a problem though. Other peoples life style choices effect you.

Yeah, obviously don't care about celebrities sex life's, but generally other people's shit effects you. Obviously you shouldn't care about a gay football player though

Damn. Used to be a massive fan. That game has not improved the last 5 years. They throw the UI every year around and call it progress.
Seems like introducing degeneracy is a last resort for dying gaming series.

fucking jews

Is it?
Why?

Why don't they come out saying any other positions?

It's a a manufactured decision which is promoted and forced on us for Political and social reasons. In other cultures it would be any other religious or cultural cause.

Yeah put a lot of time into this game. You're right the game play / playability has gone down while they have changed the UI.

All the big producers in all mediums have lost creativity. All they can add now is diversity and equality

Cycling >>>>> football