Prove to me the Holocaust was real

Prove to us that the holocaust was an actual thing. Give me proof.

It was never real. Yall got fake evidence. Show me the evidence.

Are you lost? If you want evidence it really happened just go to a holocaust museum or some bluepilled site. Fuck off.

Research Operation Harvestfest.

Use logic. Nazis sterilized the mixed-raced, bombed the civilian city of Guernica and euthanized the mentally ill.

Genocide isn't such a giant leap.

It wasn't.

The 'death camps' were temporary lodgings for jews that were going to be sent to Israel as per the Haavara Agreement.

Hitler was forced into War by both the Anti-Nazi Boycott of 1933 and increasing Polish aggression to Germans in Poland and Germany.

NatSoc Germany was the first European state in centuries to overthrow their jewish overlords. Which is why all of the judaic empire was turned on them.

>he is willing to believe the imprisoned Jewish people cooked up a giant conspiracy that the Germa war machine was killing them
>he denies even the possibility that the German war machine couldhave been murduring Jews en masse

I do think it is used for propaganda today, but it happenes. The Germans first wanted to move them after putting them in ghettos then camps. Then they just decided it would be easier to kill them than move them. It is a horror of what big totalitarian government is capable of.

Thousands of cross reference testimonial evidence from people who have never met before.

SS members admitting to it.

Documents seized

Thousands of zyklon b canisters

The piles of bones at some places

Pictures

I mean, you have about just as much evidence that it happened as the moon landing was a thing.

You guys already know that it goes straight into the Options field.

>Thousands of cross reference testimonial evidence from people who have never met before.
Hollocoaster.jpg
>SS members admitting to it.
After being tortured
>Documents seized
Documents forged.
>Thousands of zyklon b canisters
Delousing agent.
>The piles of bones at some places
Except all the places they were supposed to be.
>Pictures
pic related

Hallo IJDF

Please watch " one third of the holocaust" or " treblinka hoax documentary" , both are avaiable on youtube, there is much more but those are the newest avaiable materials.

Some very biased videos lacking sources. There was in fact three extermination camps: Auswitz, Treblinka and Majdanek. The nazis killed jews, gypsies and crippled people, they were civilian and innocent. Shame on you.

the camps were real but there is literally no evidence of gas chambers

the only evidence of gas chambers apart from eyewitness testimony is “look at this overhead picture of the auschwitz roof! there kind of looks like there’s some ventilation system! therefore gas chambers were real!”

Most of the killings weren't in the concentration camps but the killing centers.

Why can't you accept you attempted to genocide the Jews, but Hitler fucked up by attacking America, and you lost?

this thread

Why did Franco refuse to hand over his Jews to Hitler?

It was real in my mind.

Google Operation Harvestfest

Was Kristallnacht not real, Gruppenfueher? Also so much for laws against holocaust denial if you're able to write that.

Oy vey,is this anudda shoah

That actually makes a lot of sense.

because Hitler treated Jews badly and wanted to kick them out of Europe

no ones arguing that Hitler was nice to Jews. The the gas chamber myth has absolutely zero empirical evidence backing it up

Ah, so he murdered them like in Kristallnacht. Now tell me, why would Hitler kill the insane but not Jews, his ultimate enemy?

Of course it does. The truth will out.

That's a question you'll have to bring up to the Zionist Federation of Germany and the Anglo-Palestine Bank, since they were the ones who negotiated the Haavara Agreement with NatSoc Germany.

The agreement did not exist after 1938

Nazicucks didn't deny it during the Nuremberg trials

>Germany couldn't send jews to British-controlled Palestine after Britain unjustly declared war on Germany

>meme flag

So they killed them all.

>referring to airborne disease as 'they'

>52% arguments

Nice one, mate

Referring to Kristallnacht as an airborne disease. Why are neo-Nazis such retards?

Can you guys help me out? I have a test tomorrow and I am trying to figure out if copper wire was really invented by 2 jews fighting over a penny? On top of that, my kiker spaniel ate my allowance.....well thanks guys....any help would be appreciated.