2 Navy Seals Murder A Green Beret in Africa

I'm no conspiracy theorist, by nature, but this seems a little off. Does Sup Forums think this murder has to do with the 4 Green Berets that were ambushed a couple weeks ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/2-navy-seals-under-suspicion-in-strangling-of-green-beret-in-mali/ar-AAuctia?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
youtube.com/watch?v=PGO-oJOIV4w
nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/politics/navy-seals-team-6-strangle-green-beret-mali.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAAARNES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

here is the link.
msn.com/en-us/news/world/2-navy-seals-under-suspicion-in-strangling-of-green-beret-in-mali/ar-AAuctia?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

who is Barnes?

Absolute state of millenials

You're too young if you don't get that reference

Everyone knows GBs have shit tier opsec. I'm sure the GB in question was doing some seriously stupid shit that jeopardized the safety of everyone. That's why the SEALs took things into their own hands, literally.

The green beret was murdered in Mali which is right next to Niger. This is suspicious as fuck.

You ain't a firin' squad ya piece of shit!

Also, inb4 this event is somehow blamed on Trump.

ambush in Niger, happened right on the Mali border, this is fish as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGO-oJOIV4w

Nigga, sometimes you just gotta strangle someone.

He probably saw something he wasn't supposed to see

who would win?

> Larping this hard

>on assignment

Definitely a coverup

I don't know. What proof do you have that there is a connection?

People don't strangle others without a good reason, especially, if they spent untold energy, made untold sacrifice to be a Navy Seal. These fuckers are gone over by JAG too, the Navy knows what kind of folks are trying to be a SEAL. They don't let loose cannons on deck.

This.
Something definitely screwy about this.

Navy in this case but it was 2 onto 1

> NIGER ATTACK
Are fox news our guys?

ABC news says they are SEAL Team 6..
The ones that 'don't exist'...

fuck they are

Seals probably did some shady shit, because they can get away with it.

Green Beret questioned it.

Here we are.

a fucking roach

If you don't strangle someone every once in a while, how do you keep your cool?
SEAL training includes a class on stress reduction. There they teach how to choke weaker humans properly to maximize the comfort level increase.

The geographic connection, proximity, if you will. The chronology of these two events, for seconds. This stinks to high heaven. Either cover up, or fragging for payback.

This is the guy that was strangled?

>SEALS doing crazy shit on or out of orders

>Green Beret sees it and pulls gun

>SEALS fight it off and shit gets real and have to strangle him

so he was actually murdered June 4th.
nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/politics/navy-seals-team-6-strangle-green-beret-mali.html

>4 green berets have suspicions/evidence one of their own murdered by SEAL team 6 guys
>Drawn out on mission in Niger, undermanned, no intel
>SEAL guys know green beret patrol in vicinity of Boko Haram
>left for dead, but some survive
>Spotlight on Africa Command now
>the heat is on, and SEALs get looked at by many investigators
yeah, sounds close. They murdered GB, for whatever reason, then fragged other GB's in cover up.

>The geographic connection, proximity, if you will. The chronology of these two events, for seconds. This stinks to high heaven. Either cover up, or fragging for payback.

I don't know the details of the current situation in Africa, could some user give me the tl;dr version?

Could this be some kind of false flag perpetrated by the locals or the usual suspects to create division and conflict within the military? I noticed that the GB that was murdered was a shitskin, and since SEALS are almost completely white, I would be surprised if this is merely a coincidence.

Bump

why are you amerishits even in africa? returning to your homeland?

More than likely, the GB caught the seals trying to smuggle drugs.

i agree

>Everyone knows GBs have shit tier opsec
i was in the army and worked with socom (not going to lie and say that I was an operator, myself) and nobody said this. people talked shit about everything but this wasn't said. you're making shit up

>(not going to lie and say that I was an operator, myself)
Thanks for your honesty. Really. Every asshat and his brother has "worked extensively with special operations" or "went out with those guys a few times". If you didn't get your trident/beret/wahtever, just shut the fuck up because you look like a faggot to anyone who has.

why ?

Trying to stir chaos and cause war in the region considering they used the Hague against competent leaders people would unite under there when they didn't for Israel and Afghan boy lover war criminals people already documented on live videos.

Can't have Africans trying to civilize and unite themselves.
For Uncle Sam, better the entire world continue to be filled with chaos and hate so their military complex and other related industries can profit off them.

Alex Jones here, this is all part of Trump's 4D chess offensive against Hillary, Obama and the globalists. That green beret was loyal to the deep state and planning subversive activities. He had to be dealt with before he could do something stupid. Watch my show, InfoWars, on YouTube for more information and get yourself a water filter. Also, super male vitality is great for feeling like a special operations soldier.

That would be an interesting fight. Army has vastly better combat training (unless you counted the Marines in on the Navy side), but the Navy has air superiority.

so...what happened here? contact someone you know still on the inside and give us the scoop, homegoy

whats the reference?

You sir are an idiot.

>They murdered GB, for whatever reason, then fragged other GB's in cover up.
Has my vote.

Meh, I prefer:
>Mole in the GB's
>Leaks details of raid to local militia groups
>GBs get ambushed and killed
>SEALs find the mole and kill him
Seems pretty straight forward

GBturds were doing what they do
>training terrorists
for a DS/IC/CIA OP
>AFRICOM
Trump ain't playin reindeer games anymore Frogfags were just draining the swamp.

Fucking SOCOM is entirely filled with fuck ups, retards, and narcissists of the highest order. The best part is, there isn't one mission they have that couldn't be done by some grunts or a drone. Overpaid fobbits, all.

Late Millenials t. /thread/

Did they Photoshop Tom Berenger face over Mark Wahlbergs?

Aye caca dao VC

Took 2 pussy Tier 1 DEVGRU SEALs to kill 1 Tier 1.5 ODA. Lel. Sailor fags BTFO.

this man knows whats up

My versions way more believable:
>SEALs and Green Berets working together for years and team members establish close relationships
>One of the Green Berets cucks one of Seals
>Seal gets his buddy to help beat up said GB
>Sloppy fight ensues and he ends up strangling him to death

If they were going to kill a mole they would probably do it in a "training" accident. My guess it was a confrontation that got escalated.

Suck my cock.

I've done more shit than a faggot GB.

>It only took 2 of you to kill me!

Ditto. Had to run support for some spec ops guys. Biggest drama queens ever when they ran up on a compound and it turns out they had a guy awake on a PKM at another compound. Fucking spammed the net with calls for help even though the guy was hitting like 150 meters short of them.

another braindead marine that doesnt realize that hes calling someone a moron who just agreed with him

These 2 SEALs are going to write tell-all books and star as themselves in a movie adaptation. SEALs are fucking trash these days.

They probably all got drunk and were doing breath play in a gay orgy.

I'm having flashbacks to A Few Good Men

How did you get a flag?

Also a possibility

>le 48% face

He was married to a white chick, had a 10 year old boy
>Texican Green Beret
He was murdered on June 4th, and only now are the investigators putting it out there that the SEAL's are suspects. From what has been reported, the GB's superiors, back in Germany, suspected fuckery from the start. I get from that, he must have been a stand up dude.

China is buying up most of africa. We are trying to keep our influence in the region before china takes over the entire content full of rare earth minerals and shipping lanes.

It sounds you like have the events out of order. The GB was murdered months before this recent ambush.

Eat shit nigger, not everything is a conspiracy.

I knew the guy, you're a faggot. Fucking basement dweller with no life experience thinks SEALs are the poster boys because kikes told him so.

>Fucking spammed the net with calls for help even though the guy was hitting like 150 meters short of them.
As you should do, Napolean.

Wrong. GBs are the real professionals and SEALs have a rep for being dumb trigger happy apes. Fuck you scum bag.

>Stand up guy
Yeah sums him up. Everyone trying to slide other topics with this stupid shit should antagonize leftists on November 4th and catch AIDS.

you have to be 18 to use this image board

Sage

YOU AINT A FIRIN SQUAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT

What's the best special forces group when it comes to combat?

Not when the other units are trying to coordinate a response, dumbass. Say you're taking inaccurate machine gun fire for wherever, ask for the support by fire to suppress them so the main assault force can continue on. You DO NOT sit there, screaming into the radio non-stop.

so was it over pussy like it usually is over alphas or was it deep state cut off all loose ends?

What did the Green Beret know about Trump?

yeah, I caught that after I posted that comment, that is what led me to hypothesize that SEAL's set up Green Berets in Niger a couple weeks ago, to cover their tracks. Who knows though. Maybe SEAL thought he'd show GB a nifty choke hold, and squeezed a little too tight. But then again I've choked some folks b4, and when they are done, they are done. No sense in whipping a three legged race horse. There is ust so much under handed fuckery in the world, all the time, that it's hard to say what was some random bullshit, and what is a bonified conspiracy.

That nigger wasnt a green beret.

>two navy SEAL's conspired to cover up the death of Green Beret
Who's the nigger?

someone on a different board said in lutrrel and kyle lambs books seal culture does that. choke people out etc etc. possibility but the scandal of a hollywood like traitor or deep state st6 putting out loose ends is more interesting.

Fuck you.

Might also cast doubt into who killed the other 4.

Seals might have taken them out because of something they witnessed the Seals do.

They all serve different purposes, but in terms of who would win in a straight force on force fight?

Probably delta cause the recruits from all branches

True.

That’s why you don’t hear about them in the news and media all the time.

Seals are divas.

>was it over pussy
Dude, they were in Africa.

No, you know what I meant. This and the ambush aren't related you stupid nigger. Nor are the 4th dimensional paddocks. Now go change your water filter you fucking low test cuck.

we can see your flag, leaf.

>power struggle between the establishment and the insurgency spills over into sf
Shit is fuck mates. Hold on to your asses.

wives at home shit stuff bro.

Hmmm... why do you think they strangled him to death?

>muh jews didn't blow up the Liberty on purpose
>The Lusitania wasn't loaded down with munitions, when Jerry blew her up
>MLB isn't juicing the balls
Whatever, spaz.

Don't be a stupid nigger.

>Much is unknown about what happened around 5 a.m. on June 4 in the team house. The initial reports to Sergeant Melgar’s superiors in Germany said he had been injured while wrestling or grappling with the two Navy commandos, according to three officials who have been briefed on the investigation.

>According to one version of events, one of the SEALs put Sergeant Melgar in a chokehold. When the sergeant passed out, the commandos frantically tried to revive him. Failing that, they rushed him to an emergency clinic, where he was pronounced dead.

tl;dr Something is really fucky about this.

Yeah, clearly those and Africa are connected. You're either trolling or so fucked up phytoestrogens that reality and /x/ have merged.

>A final tribute awaits Sergeant Melgar: He is scheduled to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery on Nov. 20.

So he is murdered on June 4th, but won't be buried until Nov 20th. It took NCIS all this time to figure out it was two members of Seal Team 6? And he gets to go to Arlington for burial? This sounds more than fucky, and it sounds like some really bad shit went down, way worse than what the press is reporting.