Why does Sup Forums get so butt hurt that Naruto isn't complete shit and is housing some of the best animators of all...

Why does Sup Forums get so butt hurt that Naruto isn't complete shit and is housing some of the best animators of all time? sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=naruto_shippuuden order:score

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuga.yshi.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"best animators of all time"
>mfw someone said it.
i enjoyed naruto ,but please don't say that hit again cause you know it is not true.

>Norio Matsumoto
>Tetsuya Nishio
They don't always show up in Naruto, but they are regarded to be among the best in the industry.

>sakuga.yshi.org
You can "prove" that literally any anime has god tier animation if you cherrypick its highlights. While I don't think Naruto's animeation is that bad, linking to Sakuga proves jack shit.

dude.... I don't think we watched the same anime then. The animation was poor overall to say the least. even with some fights like guy vs madara they fucked it up with lazy ass animation and bad choreography. damn, even the OP song had a better animation.

Because I'm jealous my favorite series doesn't get treated nearly as well.

bait

Sure, I don't disagree with you. Naruto as a whole is an uninspired production but it has been fortunate enough to have really good animators show up on occasion.

The staff list for the upcoming three episodes:
EP 476, 477:
Screen play: Yuka Miyata
Storyboard/Episode director/Animation director: Hiroyuki Yamashita

EP 478:
Screen play/Storyboard/Episode director: Toshiyuki Tsuru
Animation director: Toshiyuki Tsuru/Hiroto Tanaka

If OP is gonna shitpost can we instead talk about naruto's hot wife?

Yeah but you can apply that logic to every long-running shounen. Not just Naruto. That doesn't mean it isn't still complete shit

Name another long-running shounen with the animation heights of Naruto

Not really. Long-running shows of Naruto's scale like Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy Tale never had animators of Matsumoto or Nishio's caliber show up on multiple occasions. Naruto's not a good show overall, but it's not like I can't appreciate the few moments of inspired production on its own.

Remember when Sup Forums was good?

Bleach had overall more good than bad animation.

Naruto is the complete reverse. It's really bad and shines only once every full moon. Just kill yourself and stop trying to justify your shit taste.

For an average episode the animation quality was really mediocre. Theres a dozen amazing fight scenes but they're not what you can normally expect.

nice meme

nice gif for ants

It still looks better than any other long running anime

Thanks.

lmao
>nothing to see here, it is pretty good
but. this is from the original naruto where they partially gave a fuck.
Naruto shippuden war arc was poorly animated as hell, some good choreography but shit quality of animation.
>try again

Bleach literally has two episodes with great production values, one of which being where your .gif came from. The rest of the show had generally mediocre animation much like Naruto, but with less standouts due to having less talented animators connected to the project.

>obito vs kakashi
not cannon, still pretty good choreography
shit animation quality tho

>Naruto shippuden war arc was poorly animated as hell
Yeah, the last couple of years haven't been that good for the anime partly due to The Last and Boruto. Shippuden had a good run in terms of production values midway through when the in-house team as at its strongest.

>not canon
What are you on about? It's in the manga.
>shit animation quality
I think you need to get your eyes checked mate.

>Yuka Miyata
why is this woman not fired yet?

hahaha
I'm pretty sure the fight wasn't as animated and its been years since i read it. don't make me go there just to prove you wrong man

>Naruto shippuden war arc was poorly animated as hell

the fight did not follow the manga properly*
the epic fight is added

Hunter x Hunter 2011.

>avarage quality
>interesting fighting choreography
>get F8cked noobs

The production values are remarkably stable for its length, so kudos to Madhouse for managing the production really well. That said, HxH 2011's highlights aren't incredible, and don't match the best of the '99 anime.

>100 something series
>VS
>600+ one

??

It goes past 700 this year actually

Is the anime over soon? Haven't watched the anime since the start of the war which was like 6 years ago but I kinda feel like marathoning this shit just to get it out of the way.

fuck off

The final fight is coming at the end of this month.

It's like animators can works on more than 1 anime or something. Crazy, right?

You mean kaguya is spawning at the end of the month or is it the final episodes of the fight against her at the end of the month?

No, Naruto vs Sasuke is happening. They just beat Kaguya 2 episodes ago.

Best animators are Production I.G. and Studio Mir, who aren't even Japanese, that's how far the standards have fallen.

Studios aren't animators, newfriend.

Mir haven't been good ever since In-Seung Choi left.

Naruto really does have amazingly animated episodes...once in a blue moon.

But for the most part, it's pretty average.

You mean when moot raided it with Narutoposting? Good times.

> liking Bleach

>complaining about Bleach in a Naruto thread

Pot calling the kettle shit

There's just no fucking way you can say Naruto had bad animation. It was insanely popular, therefore had a huge budget, enough to hire top animators for some episodes.

Stop bumping an obvious troll thread you idiots.

when will naruto show us his bankai?

>Gintama ended
>Naruto is still airing

>had

Naruto is still ongoing you know?

It never endsttebayo. Habeeb it!

That doesn't look good at all though? Also if you're gonna cherry pick why don't you show Pein's fights

Who is the best Kage, and why is it Tobirama?

your dissonance prevents you from rational thought
just go away

elaborate

There are plenty of series that have appearances from top-tier animators but are nonetheless complete shit.

I doubt it.

According to popular belief, he did nothing wrong.

Show us some of the animation you enjoy from other shows.

When he dies :)

What is narutos bankai?

I wanted. To see sasukes bankai. What is it?