George W. Bush just laid a major smackdown on Trumpism

Wow, BASED Dubya! xD

Wtf is this, why are normies defending Bush these days???

They will point a camera and sing the praises of anyone that says anything negative about GRAMPF.

The left is basically on Kim Jong-Un's side with that "Dotard" bullshit, for example.

Bump for bizzaro world

If the worst president in US history talks shit about Trump, I guess thats good for Trump

Bush did 9/11, he should be in jail getting is anus destroyed by Tyrese

It's not just the MSM too, seen some imgur thing and all the comments are saying this kind of thing.

Wtf I love the NWO now

>worst president in US history
nigga, plz.

fool me twice and you can't get fooled again

BUSH IS GETTING EXECUTED FOR TREASON.

why does this retarded piece of shit think he can open his retard mouth now? where was he for the eight years obama was in office? this retard fuck needs to shut his mouth and fucking die

>based illuminati war-mongerer!

Normies are fucking retards

That speech had little to nothing to do with Trump. I don't see why CNN and other outlets are using fucking Bush as some new hero.

reported btw.

@147152531
DO NOT REPLY TO HIS BAIT

This. Mueller knows more about Bush than anyone.

nwo's going down, they gotta bring out W

then he laid the smackdown on some sexy piece of ass

CNN works on behalf of the DNC. Their goal in this case is to drive a wedge between traditional Republican voters and Trump Republicans.

Fake news is absolutely correct. They are Democratic activists posing as a news organization

David Cop-a-feel in action

Poppy Bush will never get to grab Tay Tay now

CNN is resorting to bringing out fucking Dubya now? They think people will buy this?

I remember the protests that the left organized during the beginnings of the Iraq war. Now all that matters to the left is impeaching Drumpf and getting rid of white people because the left has no redeeming qualities whatsoever anymore.

why did Trump redact Bush Sr from JFK files if this is the thanks?

The kitchen is getting a little too hot for GWB; hot enough to melt steel beams...

Reeks of desperation

>Wow, BASED Dubya! xD
>Wtf is this, why are normies defending Bush these days???

The more bullshit that comes out of his evil fag mouth, the more hilarious his final execution will be. I bet we'll get more cellphone footage of it than Mr. Hussein.

3 2 1 annnd Trump Curse strikes again.

But you posted the best president the country has ever had by a wide margin, I don't see the relevance

jackson a saint.

this asshole caught me in my formative years. made me think i was a liberal for a long time.

Best bait in this thread desu
Here is a ((((you)))), faggot

The Bushes have a Mexican fetish

Literally everyone that dislikes Trump's nationalism has some form of jungle fever or they themselves are such.

>these people dont realize that the more they hate Trump the more his supporters like him
holy shit...you'd think they would learn

also
>lays the smack down

Because he said something they like and they're too stupid to hold on to their own ideals. He's a fucking war criminal, but hey, he's cool now cuz he doesn't like Trump.

George W Bush wasn't relevant when he was paid to be relevant.

Dubya has a thing for Michelle Obama.

LEL DRUMPF BTFO XDDDD
SERIOUSLY THOUGH BUSH WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT, 3RD TERM WHEN??

Yeah that's real rich. Have people forgotten about this?

He brutally relocated various tribes and isolated mine to the everglades but you know what? The fact he actually killed the bank makes up for it all.

>9/11!
>That plane definitely crashed into the Pentagon
>It was totally Osama! So let's got take down Iraq and Saddam
Fucking Bush

If you have a look at all the conservatives that dislike Trump, it's all about the nationalism and wall.

Jews
Mexicans
Mexican lovers
Muslim lovers

and so on.

They literally love these groups as much as the people that made the USA what it is.

RINOs or people living off the accomplishments of other ethnic groups.

>tfw liberals start singing Bush praises even after he stole an election, started 2 neverending wars, ended individual privacy rights, expanded the police state, and left office with the economy in shambles
>but its all ok since he never name-called muslims

oh fuck they are gonna crash a plane into trump

>why are normies defending Bush these days???
Because they do whatever the tv tells them to. Like how they used to be against droning, etc. Obama did it and they defended it. You have to understand one thing: the left has no principles other than whatever helps destroy the west and white christian men at any given time.

because he from the other side but he is still establishment

He was relevant as a pop culture punching bag throughout his terms. There were whole shows dedicated to mocking all the stupid shit he would say.

This. Seriously they beat him up in the media for years he says nothing. Now he jumps in with the same people that blamed him for everything wrong.

He's doing this for popularity points. If conservatives had respect for him they just lost.

>muh tribes
Be thankful he didn't kill them all like he should have.