I'm leaving pol

I'm leaving Sup Forums forever hopefully there is a better site out there the board is full of screenshots of twitter posts, gay cunts talking about e-celebs and trump there is literally nothing worthwhile on this board anymore.

I blame americans they ruin fucking everything they ruined the world then they brought Sup Forums to media attention and all these underage and civil nationalists migrated from reddit now this board is constantly full of fucking bullshit and I'm done I'm going to find something better away from you fucking losers (90% of this board probably) go fuck yourselves americans

I hope you're fucking happy you destroy the world through pushing transgender, multiculturalism, degeneracy, interracial mixing and now you can't help but destroy Sup Forums

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DEGEN JEW SLAVE CUNTS the fact that you have to look down at your dick (if you can see it fatasses) and be reminded that you're slave to jews is a hilarious you'll never be anything more then the fat retarded nation that ruined the rest of the world enjoy your dystopia of africans, spics and whites all blending into some 60 IQ piece of shit race you caused this you fucking cancerous dumb fat fucks.

see you soon faggot

TL;DR- brb to Sup Forums in couple of days

Good thread we need more threads like this, also after you leave please kys

>I'm leaving Sup Forums forever
And nothing of value was lost.

good riddance brush your teeth on the way out muhammad

Bye falicia

K bye plebbit
Sage

good riddance

it's a tie for best post

See you tomorrow faggot.

t. amerimongrel

FAAAAAARRT

see you next week

You're as likely to leave Sup Forums as your country is to leave the EU.

See you tomorrow.

Really shit slide thread. the fact that anybody responded without saging is fucking horrible and you should all ban yourselves from life.

You'll be back. There's no escaping.

Dunkerque 2, le retour
you fucking eternal anglo

Also wtf is this from

yeah that's because Sup Forums is getting raided hardcore at the moment due to uranium one and the piss dossier news coming out

This came up on image search,

Best guess for this image: department for international development

It's OC.

have a good sleep

Fpbp
spbp

mario represents autism.

No that's Sanic

You know the drill, folks. It goes into the Options field!

i fucking hate Sup Forums its literally anime games, mario, sonic, repeating threads... etc.

Its not gaming at all.

>Not knowing you can't leave
Hi nu-Sup Forums

Couldn't have said it better myself. This will be the last post I ever read on pol and what a post to go out on. God-speed

>replying to shitskins in a positive manner

The ride, it never ends. Op is a faggot

It's an edit of something legit not OC

Oh, so the millions of Pepes, Spurdos, Pedo Bears, etc out there were never OC because they were just edits of the original illustrations? Okay.

>I'm leaving Sup Forums forever

K, see you tomorrow

When someone asks what the source material is, they tend to understand they mean the actual art not the fucking edited text in the picture, but whatever dude.

Tldr
See you tomorrow /thread/

Alright nothing stopping you

35.52, 24.18

7gr19to
56erv79
nfk71yf

nigger just shift right click the trash threads.

GIVE IT TO ME
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ME ME MEEEEEE
Fucking shandy-drinking wanker.
No (You) for (You)

Soooo...see you tomorrow then?

see you around the same time tomorrow jew.