The three marxists that MUST be TERMINATED from the world for the safety of white people. Fuck these niggerfaggots

The three marxists that MUST be TERMINATED from the world for the safety of white people. Fuck these niggerfaggots

Elaborate and I'll post without saging to give you a bump

Anita: Destroys new type of interactive media by injecting marxism to games that produces shit like Wolfeinstein 2 and AC Origins
Boogie2988: Fat fuck who begs for liberal healthcare to take tax payer money and normalizes the sympathy of fat people deaths and conditions
Sargoy: A true marxist centrist who has no real opinions and hates right leaning things at face value istead of actually being intellectually rational. Choose a side or back the fuck out. Sargon is nothing but a low hanging fruit niggerlover who destroyed pepe the frog and memes that we created. He is cancerous. Destructive. And must be silenced

Terminating them isn't realistic. Come up with a realistic solution.

T E R M I N A T E

Well this is a pointless thread.

>The three marxists that MUST be TERMINATED

Sargon isn't a Marxist.

Sargoy also used Patreon cash to buy hookers. He got caught in a video and downright admitted it. lmao

He has a wife and fucking child... What a fucking douchebag

Yes he is. Lmfao reddit

Hi Anita.

You can literally see in a video "massage services in Swindon" and if you look those up they offer happy endings lmao

wow your frame of reference is so narrow it's fucking pathetic. GTFO back to daddy's basement, kiddo.

Agreed they're useless and need to die.

I am looking into it. I love how this fatfuck got away with it and probably still is with his worthless wife

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY MAGAPEDE SARGOY!!!!!!

source?

Here you go.
Back when it happened the sites offered a happy ending. Which if anyone is unaware, is where the girl either wanks you off, sucks you off, or just fucks you after the massage.

Isn't his child not even his anyway?

Fuck me PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE. My wife's son who I cheated on with a bunch of Bong hookers with crooked teeth

Who are these creatures?

T_D's brave heros

Was he seriously fucking his wife's son?

Yes he is a huge pedophile who fucks his wife's son and his wife in big incest sex while playing family-"game" night

Exactly right

How is your wife's son

>He has a wife and fucking child
It's another man's child.

How's your frame of reference, kid?

I know now and im crying in laughter

If you know where a pedophile lives and you're not killing him, you're either a pussy or larping. -Jesus

Hahahhaha you try to sound intellectual using big words without actual substance just like Sargoy

Laughing is healthy. Laugh at cucks, they're nature's clown.

How is Jesus (Heh-sus) doing?

It sounds like I hit a nerve.

More like my pancreas