AND EVERYONE CLAPPED

THis woman is an elementary school teacher in Austin, Texas
This story has been shared thousands of times and the woman refuses to name the gas station at which the incident occurred, instead opting to mark any comments requesting that information as spam. Also just a generally ugly SJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
youtu.be/VdIgCXa4WKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related

>phone posting
>ever
sage

no doubt in my mind that this actually happened

#me too

>and with what you're wearing....

Men don't say this.

Absolutely zero chance that happened, she would have called the police and every man in that gas station would be facing life sentences for gang rape

Dressing like a slut doesn't necessarily mean you are asking to be raped, but it does mean you are asking to have your butt slapped, squeezed, rubbed, or whatever and your tits touched.

How hobblible! Ass salt! Reap! DRIIIIIIIIMNGFFF!

Her status as a teacher should be called into question, I don't want impressionable young minds tainted by this creature

Check em

Fake and gay,.

employer contact info on deck
We can battle this degeneracy

Things that didn't happen for $200

Is that a midget? These that happened stories are folklore now they happen so often and have also become urban legends in how they didn’t happen

I love these, especially because they never make any idea to sound even remotely believable. It's like reading stories on Sup Forums.

is there a way to get her fired from her elementary school teacher job for this?

> responding as if the story is real.

We can't have teachers who shows their fanny to fellas at the gas station.

>These that happened stories are folklore now they happen so often and have also become urban legends in how they didn’t happen
jesus nigga, did you type that with your nut sack?

Kek

Why would anyone want to touch that thing??????

she wishes this happened

KILL TE JEW WHORE

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

like your independence?

Looks like a walking problem creator

>MA'AM pipe down

This is hilarious. What was running through her head when she decided to make this up?

Kek, I don't live too far from there. East Austin is a complete shithole anyway so I'm not surprised.

Hit up all family members and demand a fucking answer. bitch needs to be taken to task
pipl.com is your friend, her sisters name is laura barry
all in texas.

Spain will win

I know right? Person taking the fucking picture forgot to crouch down.

And with what you're wearing... I just didn't know!

Not at all. Atleast not to their face no one cock blocks themself that hard. When I'm with the boys I might say something like did you see what she was wearing she was begging me to fuck her. Big difference than saying the same thing to someone I'm trying to "accost"

>Literally rapping her all over again.

More likely; If she actually has any blemish on her head (as stated), its probably where she was hit for being bitchy and intentionally moving slow at the coffee station and probably getting physical with the guy hurrying to get to work.

When she got her little dose of "equality", she got scared and resorted to her femenist power fantasy...

youtu.be/VdIgCXa4WKY

what'cha doing there teacher?

I would wager my life savings that this interaction never actually happened. Women in Austin are absolutely terrible. They insist they are liberated women, when in fact they are nothing more than spoiled and entitled children.
Thank God I left that asshole of a city.
Beautiful place, but it's been absolutely anally ruined by followers of Marx.

Rape fantasy is a huge thing in that city. So are fake rape accusations. It's a weird place.

She is always flashing her unshaven nether regions in public.

Hate crime/sexual harassment "victim" stories always have that air of Reader's Digest-level bullshit for gullible tards for feels. Just more SJWey.

Yeah I'd also her on the ass real hard. That's how you get stubborn cows to move on the farm

Is she wearing a burlap bag?

So she virtue signals a possible sexual assault to broadcast how men are a scourge rather than calling the police then and there to have them take the security footage and press charges for assault (physical and sexual) and lay groundwork for a lawsuit or two or three, which would help future women NOT be abused by these same "perpetrators".

SEEMS LEGIT

Shut your faggot ass up you little bitch, or I'm gonna hunt you down and fuckin' kill you.

All the gas station attendants I've seen in Austin have been Middle Eastern or Hispanic. It's not a male thing, it's cultural.

People should damn her with false praise like:

"Great job having these creeps arrested!"
"Will the police let you publish the security video yet? It should help make more women come forward!"
"You've done a mitzvah for all women that may have become future victims by these animals, so glad you called the police immediately!"
"Did your lawyer say how much of a settlement you'll be getting from the gas station and the creep that raped you?"

The 'not asking for it' meme is such a fucking strawman. Like, I get it. If my wife is wearing a sexy dress and you grab her ask, she's asking for it as much as you were asking for the chair I broke over your face.

But 99 times out of 100, that isn't what's going on.

And the mans name? Albert Einstein

And she didn't call the police? This looks like a larp to me

Contact school board.

Contact local PTA.

Contact local news to suggest they cover her story of open and public sexual assault.

Call local Police/Sheriff to demand an
investigation and charges filed against her assailants.

Exactly. Men don't say that, and gas station clerks don't tell customers to 'pipe down'. Gas stations have security cameras, and grabbing someone's ass without their permission is not allowed.

Pta, school board, report crime to local news/law enforcement and demand investigation into sexual assaults, and that her assailants are a danger to the community that must be addressed.

Local News.

Local law enforcement.

PTA.

School Board.

This

Virgin level: 9001

christ imagine being this much of an incel autist

and water is wet

she wishes someone would tie her up and bang her on that coffee machine instead of xer husband cuckoldery

a good fuck brings women back to sanity

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Cali fags need to fuck off. I think we in Texas must make laws prevented liberals from entering Texas. I'm not even joking.
obligatory fuck deumprfh and fuck white people

kek

Fucking BIGOTS

I’ll take “shit that didn’t really happen” for 10,000 Alex.

RAPISTS

>these things shouldn’t happen
>I’m sick of being silent
>DOESNT CALL THE POLICE AFTER BEING ASSAULTED.
That’s how you know it didn’t happen.

You could hear a pin drop.

If he was white she'd of reported him.

Well that, and the fact their stories are fantastical tales that sound like something a little kid comes up with when caught stealing from the cookie jar. Maybe it's a good thing that most women suck at fiction. At least they have tells.

White dudes don’t. This could very easily have been someone brown

Interesting angle. It's actually believable that this happened and the guys were shit skins and that's the reason she doesn't want to reveal who did it

>Mashumaro
Took me a second

Probably another false flag.

I really want to go to planet fitness and do mirror poses while eating pizza to trigger ham planets now

The only thing that’s missing is a giant crowd that clapped when she told the man off.
Pure fucking fiction.

Bitch is lying.

I'll take "things that never happened" for $500, alex.

>I got bumped into today because I'm fat
>that's a groping, I'm sexually attractive now
>menarepigs.jpg
Did I do it right?

>only people who post using devices I approve of are worthy of an opinion
Faggot.

She should use this experience as motivación to eat better and excersise.

She looks like a fucking plebeian holy fuck. Sack dress, leggings, bring brown shoes, Jesus fuck she could have just stepped out of some medieval book about the problematic masses.

>Austin
>bitches about getting harassed at a gas station

100% niggers, guaranteed. I don't know what it is, but all they ever fucking do in Austin is hang around gas stations being obnoxious.

i em a women,
men is so secually sad and depreged
Yhey come onto me when I drop sugar,
I pick it up and ge tmy facfe blasted into the coffee wall, from the sttenght of their butt slap.
Such is thte woes of the modern woman, let's hang them all from street posts, becfause as I said before, this happened. 100^%

Gas stations usually have indoor cameras.
Where is the video?

He was transparent.

this is like fidget spinners for middle aged women, it's the next thing im sure of it.
They sit and think about the time they were raped, but it never happened so they think about the time they were sexually assaulted but it never happened, so they take the closest thing to sexual assault and turn it into full on rape...

OR just make something up completely, post it, get that endorphin rush and live in the fantasy where it happened and they ARE a strong womyn for having the STRENGTH to post it... oh and they love it when everyone says omg you're so strong for saying this. Tears literally crawl out of their eyes as they nod in agreement.

She is a liar.

I've been coming to this site now for almost 14 years but this meme I still don't get

cuz its fake, anyone should say so untill she provides evidence.

Someone should tell her that they are going to report the "ass ault" to the police and it will all be cleared up when the police watch the incident on the gas station's security cameras.

See how she reacts.

I went on tumblr rn and found this retarded gold nugget.

I love how even though it's obviously fake, in her own words it doesn't even make sense
>I eat whatever I want, don't lift a finger all day, and I'm a real life barbie doll
>Don't lift a finger
>At the gym though with a gym membership

>Do you want a story about the fat life?
No.

Yes.
Why doesn't Sup Forums become the white knights that these women deserve by actively pursuing legal justice for these women since they are forced to remain silent and use Tumbles and Titter to tell of the horrendous torture that they must suffer under the patriarchy.

We should take these stories seriously and demand that the cops see the security tapes and the gas station attendant be arrested for aiding in a rape near the coffee pots and force him to give up the name of the rapist. Hold these women to their words.

>Also just a generally ugly SJW.

Nobody touches these pigs

Apparently she dressed up as link for Halloween.

Can someone re-write these very stories to be about Jews? Would make a good Sup Forums meme.

Get in here. Spread the info. Make PedoWood threads. Numerous people are coming forward to expose Hollywood.

Fucking good idea. user. Have a (you)