Nov 4th Antifa

So...what are you guys gonna do on the 4th?

Is this even a "happening" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody who isnt a colossal retard is going to stay home and watch Antifa go out and perform acts of domestic terrorism without having "nazis" to blame

If you want to beat them, they need to lose support in the public eye

Staying home and cleaning my guns if anyone tries to get in I'll blow their fucking head off.

Probably just a bunch of lefties getting beat up and blaming their failure on some sort of oppression.

sit back and laugh when antifa get immediately btfo by police

Study

I say be the discreet guy and gal who follows them at a distance at the end of the day and gets their home address and identity. Then find associates. Then make a list.

Another day of ANTIFA """winning over""" the public by blockading some roads and making people late for things.

I have an emergency communications drill to regionally coordinate.

Staying home while the cops deal with the CIA-created, FBI-infiltrated domestic terrorists.

Weeb faggot.

This

We are just going to watch them on livestreams, I see no reason to waste my time traveling out just to get piss and poop thrown at me by "enlightened intellectuals"

I'm going to take acid at Youmacon. If any protestors harsh my buzz, I'll grab one of you guys to protect me with your dual kitanas.

Well since I am a productive American, not a regressive masochistic leftist, I will be at work doing what I get paid to do. The protestors will be doing what they get paid to do as well, its just not productive.

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested in what the "storm" Trump mentioned is most likely about:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Kek, it's a Saturday. I'm gonna keep my family close to home. Gonna keep refreshing this fucking site and watch gloomtube if anything happens. Will have guns at the ready.

Don't get cocky. Aim center mass

Whatever happens, happens.

Uh guys? The 1916 rising here in Ireland was hated by the public until the British went and murdered its leaders. After that everyone was on their side. What if Antifa are employing this as a tactic?

And the dumbest argument of the thread goes to Paddy.

Gonna watch Thor: Ragnarok cuz Loki is hot.

It's a poker hand I'm more than willing to play. I'm going to go about my business like any other day.

Most likely I'll go out and smash shit just so antifa gets the blame.

Its time for another game of roastie or fag. Place your bets.

Personally I suspect Roastie, look at how she spelled "cuz".

The same thing I always do: work

QUIT ADVERTISING YOUR STUPID ANTIFA RALLY!

We get it ! You want ppl to go so you can frame more "alt right" ppl with your stupid Soros plants.
Fuck off already

ANTIFA aren't doing it on purpose, at least not the ground-level idiot. The people paying them are going to do it, though. Why the fuck do you think they're using the MSM to paint them as peaceful protesters? So some agent provocateur posing as a Nazi Trump supporter can gun them down and make them into martyrs. They're being led to the slaughter just for this reason.

Excuse me, sir? It seems your brain took a shit through your fingers all over my computer screen. Would you mind cleaning it up?

Excuse me, sir. It seems a giant faggot took a shit all over your country. Would you mind cleaning it up?

Army Reserve drill weekend. So standing around looking at my phone, pmcs a vehicle, go home.

I'll be working and I hope everyone else here will be too. The best answer in Wiemar america to commie bullshit like this is to make money and make your dollars count.

I guess when your education system is geared to the IQ level of your average ghetto nigger the best you can do is parrot back the last thing somebody said to you...

>elects a glassjaw degenerate faggot to import 3rd world retards to come in, leech gibs and ultimately outbreed him and destroy his entire country's history forever
>thinks these same people are above using an agent provocateur

>is a nigger

>worse....is a leaf

>0 gold reserves

>Everything in Leaf Nation is a cucked up ripoff of Americana
>Calls America a nigger
>Doesn't realize this makes him a wigger

I'm going for fag. Roasties typically don't boast their desires for others so blatantly.

I am going out for my aunt's birthday. Should I be worried?

Just watch on the TV desu. If anything happens they either lose support or they get BTFO’d be law enforcement and it’ll be a good show. If you wanna LARP make sure your guns are ready and your big outbag is good to go. Can’t hurt to fill up your car

Watching the live news feed of what will be America's latest and largest mass shooting.

this

(((they))) just hire people to represent us.

I'm no where near the cities they say they'll be marching. Apparently they won't be in Charlottesville. Sounds like a time to go to Charlottesville.

Anyone knocks on the door the door is going to knock back.

Is your uncle armed and based?