This is a meaningless word that's too broad

This is a meaningless word that's too broad

It's not a race

If you are brown, your race is indigenous. Letting browns pride themselves on a geographical term ruins it for hispanics who aren't mestizos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just go to the US where youre all considered white, juan

you're missing the point

America is the only country to use the word hispanic.

Hispanic is used to refer to the mixed race people who resulted from Spaniards bleaching indigenous people.

No that's mestizo

Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic just means lineage from spanish speaking area

Retire the word. It's just hispanophones and mestizos now

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

Your average -white- hispanic residing in the US

Saying "mestizo" makes normal white people feel like faggots though. It's too ~ethnic~ sounding.

1. Those are mestizos, I'm talking guys like Desi Arnaz

>Urugray

This is really ironic that you are demonizing the word dipshit. If you moved to america, you'd be a "White Hispanic" because you were from a spanish speaking country you dumbass

You're hispanic by the American Government

You need to take genetics 101. I know a cute light skinned Mexican girl. I honestly thought she was white maybe Greek when I first met her. I met her family. Her dad is a fair Mexican and her mom is a dark Mexican. Her sisters are both somewhat dark. Clearly no one in the family should be categorized as white. Hence the term is necessary.

>anecdotal evidence

Yeah bro no one south of the rio grande is white

>Hispanic
>Genetics

You're missing the point. You cannot be racially hispanic, if you are brown, it's due to the INDIGENOUS GENES

Hispanic has only been racialized due to stupid mexicans not knowing what backwards shit tribe they are so they pride themselves on a geographic term.

Post with your flag you pussy.

what am i supposed to say I am
I was born in us my mother was born in spain dad was born in usa from a puerto rican family...ive been caling myself hispanic...

youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

Woah, calm down José Carlos, I was just using the word they use when they talk about mestizos.

I live in New York which has quite a lot of Spanish Americans

I know Eurocucks will make usa mongrel memes when someone doesn't demonize the most broad term in the world

i dislike mexicans

Which is why the term is an ethnicity not a race. If you are truly an elusive white Hispanic and not a meme you can claim gibs and still be respected as a white man. If Hispanic becomes synonymous with mongrel (it is), it's because that just how the pie is cut.

It's a collection of ethnicity's

Not a single ethincity

Hispanic is not like "Italian" or "Irish"

There's 23 different 'Hispanic' Countries with one in Europe. They are not going to look the same

Stop saying hispanic is a race, you're the reason why people think it's a dirty brown word now

>This is a meaningless word that's too broad

Hispanic detected... pretending to be defender of white race

Those are all mestizos

I'm not defending mestizos

Hispanic is not a race