Junkies get $300 and give up your fertility

There's still hope lads, because there's a lot of shit in this world and we don't need to know another case of kids dying because mom and dad are high as fuck. Even if you don't like kids think as liberals not getting descendants.
God bless Barbara Harris.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/01/31/464596760/in-no-m-s-beb-s-a-perfect-storm-led-to-unwanted-sterilizations-for-many-latinas
projectprevention.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=BL9l5CojBNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please be true.

it is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention

>As of May 2014 based on survey forms from 4,913 clients it had paid: 2,876 (58.5%) were Caucasian; 1,020 (20.8%) African American; 569 (11.6%) Hispanic; 448 (9.1%) other.[7]

¡¡¡This is E A S I L Y the greatest NON-PROFIT

E V E R!!!!

Caucasian.

this should become burger/pol/'s charity of choice

>20.8% african american
pretty good. hitting the nogs dispropotionately.

Please to God be real. Offer it to druggies too

In the old days California used to do this for minorities that already had like 12 kids in the house.

Looks familiar. This mugshot was from 2 people found with crack on them after squatting in some campus dorm room in Florida

good

>liberals
>implying hobo junkies give a shit about politics
I guess this is the kind of hostility towards the downtrodden that I expect from degenerates on either side anyway.
God fucking damn that's gross.

This except for welfare recipients

I would do it, I don't want kids anyway.

No Mas Bebes
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/01/31/464596760/in-no-m-s-beb-s-a-perfect-storm-led-to-unwanted-sterilizations-for-many-latinas

Project Prevention is basically the best charity. Has an actual goal and displays real results getting towards it. Only problem is they any more only mostly use semi-permanent methods instead of permanent sterilization.
And it really hits home for me. Maybe if my uncle's wife was sterilized after the first baby was born with drugs in it's system there wouldn't have been two more just the same.

projectprevention.org/

There is still hope for the planet

>hostility towards the downtrodden
How the fuck are illiterate junkies breeding retards "downtrodden"? They chose to be that way. They deserve hostility.

BROWN MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Oh shit, Im 2 years dry...Do you think I could sign up still? Ill gladly take 300 to get fixed. My wife already got it, but I just want to be sure.

Genius. why don't they implement this for violent repeat offender criminals?

I like this. We should have a pledge drive like PBS.

We should have a multi-tiered basic income program that gives people the choice between one income that varies based on a eugenic quality assessment, and another that is generally higher (save for eugenic VIPs) but requires accepting sterilization.

I pitched in $20. Can I get matching funds?

>Amerimutt white
Plz Chavez, don't make me laugh.

Now if we can just sterilize all the Mexicans...

this would only work with an uncucked government.

I smoked weed for the better part of 10 years. Im 27, recently stopped smoking by my own fruition. Ive been around all kinds of drug users, people who think "oh its only pills not heroin". Ive done every kind of drug. I completely agree. They are shit and a waste on society. Most of them wish they were dead anyway and just use drugs as an alternative to their shitty lives because they cannot change themselves and have nothing to live for. Fuck em.

their acronym is CRACK. kek. million dollar lawsuit waiting to happen. how has some jew lawyer not gotten in touch with one of these junkies yet is beyond me

All addicts are degenerate and should be removed from the gene pool

>They chose to be that way.
It's easy to say that when you have no fucking idea what some people go through in life.
Imagine if the people who were supposed to protect and raised you fucked and abused you instead. Imagine if you NEVER had anything other than that growing up. Do you think you'd do any better? I doubt it.

Ever notice how

>if you make a fortune off the gullible pretending to manage a supposedly insoluble problem you're a hero
>if you solve it for pennies you're a monster

"Charity" is a racket.

Holy shit, this is the first charity i would actaully donate to

Alright! Eugenics at it's best!

>Complain about low birth rates
>Complain about whites having children

I swear this board is retarded. If my town has 10 women and they all get pregnant once a year how much does my town's population grow by? That's right 10. If half of these women are removed how many does it grow by the following year? That's right 5. But my replacement level needs to be at 10, so other than importing immigrants, where can I get them from? Never mind I'll just import more immigrants. The people aren't important it's muh (((economy))) or at least that's how you retards seem to see it. Just like Barbara Harris, she doesn't see color, just ask her husband.
People aren't just randomly chosen to start taking drugs. You find out the reason why people take drugs and stop the problem that way. You don't run around in a vicious circle looking for a cure to the symptoms instead of a cure for the disease you inbreds.

O'ER THE LAND OF THE SO FORTH AND SO ON AND THE HOME OF THE SOMETHING SOMETHING

junkie moms are monsters who should be put in camps

this is much better

and you'd naturally acquire the higher income I presume

fuck you, enabling piece of shit scum

go get sterilized with the rest of them

youtube.com/watch?v=BL9l5CojBNQ

Its not the drug addicts they should be sterilizing. Its (((them))) and the negroids.

send them to India

Just send us more McJohn Deere, pesticides and GMO's to turn beanerland into 100% sure (((we))) can sterilize the whole west hemisphere in less than what I take to spell OY VEY goyi...user