Fair skinned caucasoid ethnic group that has been living and interbreeding in Europe for thousands of years

>fair skinned caucasoid ethnic group that has been living and interbreeding in Europe for thousands of years
>not white
Why are stormweenies so delusional

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY
britannica.com/science/zygote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if they would stop trying to exterminate us we might get along with them

>has non-white semetic DNA
>white

Why do Jewesses have the most glorious tits?

They arent.

Khazar dna*
Don’t tell me you fell for the Semite meme? You do realize they just call themselves semites so they can steal actual Semitic land in the Middle East. They are European converts

How did Shlomo pick out the bustiest women, or is it a trick to get the white man's seed so their kid can be white but still Jewish?

Jewish women are gorgeous

checked
I want to fucking goy the fuck out of her

Jewish women are the final redpill

>their weird greenish-gray skin tone
>facial mole with tons of makeup

She looks like a fucking gypsy

Khazar milkers

I'd help the white race go extinct for some of those

>weird greenish-gray skin tone
wot

They look no different from regular white women. Why can’t you just accept Ashkenazis are European converts with little to no Semitic dna

Truly the patrician choice

I once thought the same, but they won't change. Their definition of peace is when we are all dead.

they get genocided every once in awhile though and have to start all over again, just like the underground human colonies in the matrix. that's why there are so few of them

>he cant see it

>what is a khazar
>what is a jew
>what is a judaist
tell me if theyre related

They do look different, you just have deficient Jewdar

>Jew_Practicing_Human_Emotions.webm

So they can lure in unsuspecting goy boys to breed the next generation of (((them)))

only ashkenazi jews claim they're not white for social benefits non-whites have.

>The magic hapligroups.
>The imaginary recessive 'Aryan' phenotype.
>Arbitrarily biased geographical origin myth.

i want to suck on those Khazar milkers

Show her milkers, I know she's got some good ones

Someone made a post about this and it went something like:

Judiasm as a ethno-class is parasitical and depends on the protection of the host society, in effect it is a woman or feminine ethno-group that requires a masculine host. The genes are formulated to have big milky tits to attract the host society. Or some shit. I'm not doing the theory justice but it made sense.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD EVERYTIME I MAKE AN ANTISEMTIC POST I HAVE TO SOLVE 900 CAPTCHAS FUCKING DATA MINING SHIT I SWEAR

>Science is magic
If only, user.

Mazel tov!
Many children!

Yeah everyone knows their lazy niggers but it's more than that.

Sure, I'll trade up. See ya, losers!

The father of a Jew is irrelevant, all that matters is if the mother is Jewish. This means that not only can they live on through gentile men, but their own Jewish men are helpless to stop Jewish women cucking them

need those talmudic udders in my mouth

>tay sachs disease
not white
also
>burger
not white

Moar JAP Thots please

My biology teacher tried to pass off Tay Sachs disease as something only eastern Europeans get. But in the back of my mind I figured she was talking about (((eastern Europeans)))

Honestly lots of ashkenazi jews look pretty whitish, problem is they also identify as jews and that's a problem.

maybe you're just autistic jimbo

When Tony was smothering him I was literally screaming at the tv "WHY DID YOU WAIT SO FUCKING LONG"

This

here's my ex

A body built for breeding

THIS

They keep the bloodline pure on the female side you dumb fuck.

Male Jews are free to fuck as man Shiksas as they want to create their half-breed, quarter-breed JEW-ISH Army.

That's what keeps the dumb shits out there perplexed.

We can all agree she can get fucked before putting her inside an oven.

I....I see a merchant on her ass...

jews r o k

Jews converted in Eastern Europe. I see some Jews walking around my city and I think to myself holy fuck there is no way that pasty cracker would’ve survived in the scorching deserts of Israel

Kek me too

/thread

I don’t want to gas the kikes, but so many of them keep on begging for it.

What am I looking @ her

How to get khazar cowtit gf?

Holy shit
A fucking leaf with some bants.

No, the final redpill is when she takes everything using her lawyer brothers to launch a free divorce lawsuit

This literally happened to someone I know, poor naive boomer

idk why but this picture is hilarious

For all the autistic nu-faggs, you're getting easily subverted, bunch of idiots

>Why are stormweenies so delusional
Because they don't know their heritage and can't afford a DNA test aside from a history book.

> want to destroy all Jews
> Khazzar milkers are my human weakness
> addiction will probably lead me to end up creating more Jews

WTF!?!?

I go to temple regularly and I've never met a blonde jew that wasn't full of shit.
Well, maybe one or two but they were atheists.
Something about looking into the mirror every day and seeing an uggo european face must really fuel the overcompensative nature of it all.
They're always reformed and super liberal.

Cause we don't fall for their tricks, like this, sage, kill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

She's oddly attractive

Holy shit...I would not have noticed that!

Jew tricks...

Being european white implies you evolved in that region. Not sneaking in and hiding in the shadows to steal the native populations blood and transform yourself to look like them while deep down you're something else entirely. What the hell do you think the inspiration for vampires are. All horror stories are inspired by real life in some way or another.

That's not how it works, burger.

>The zygote represents the first stage in the development of a genetically unique organism. The zygote is endowed with genes from two parents, and thus it is diploid (carrying two sets of chromosomes).

britannica.com/science/zygote

>How did Shlomo pick out the bustiest women, or is it a trick to get the white man's seed so their kid can be white but still Jewish?

You get the money. You get all you want, including hate for making money

I'm eastern euro and I don't think I've ever heard about the disease before pondering the JQ.

then again we genocided our jews, so

Under Jewish law if your mum's a Jew you're one too

Do like I do and type your post into a text editor, then do the captcha on a blank reply, then copy and paste your post from the text editor and hit the Post button.

>attractive
>intelligent
>successful
why do we hate Jews again?

They would rather go by some sort of mystical religious bullshit than actual science

I'm first gen Balkan diaspora and I never heard of the disease either which is why the first thing I thought about was the jews

jews are not white, dont want to hear anymore about the issue

why did eve eat the apple?

I bred with one -- twice.

Will go through the motions again tonight!

They're Pedos plus their women are filthy whores who like getting Black'd.

thanks for making the list

I'll make it easy.

>Where are White people from?
Europe
>Where are Asians from?
Asia
>Where are niggers from?
Africa
>Where are jews from?
Israel

Sage goes in all fields

post side view?