youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
archive.is/qh5wK
cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/house-investigating-uranium-deal/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WBNgSFt5R-M
rollcall.com/news/politics/rick-gates-melania-trump-speech-plagiarism
youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck is Rick Gates?

Tick tock blumpfkins. This is the end....

>According to Alex Jones source
>Sealed indictment leaked to Alex Jones

Please.

He has a direct source. His name is Donald Trump.

No one is leaking a sealed indictment to someone who plays a character for shekels.

Podesta?

Roger Stone is best friends & formerly a business partner with Manafort, he told Alex about the raid on Manaforts house before the MSM revealed it.

worked with manafort as lobbyist at America first policies

honestly could be true

Mega user said Hillary will be arrested tomorrow.

No she didn't.

who is rick gates?

Manafort already said he wasn't contacted about an indictment.

absolutely no chance

that would have leaked it's to big for even left media to keep quiet

watch the video you tard

Are we really using Alex "Gravity is Satan leaking into reality" Jones as a source now?

he's been right before

Alex Jones speaks directly with Trump you shill

Alex is very well connected now, friend.

Doesn't mean shit, they will do whatever to keep in charge of the narrative, which means not giving the other side any hint so they can't pre-emptively get their narrative out. This whole "sealed envelope" business is to hype the people up for the coming days.

fuck yeah, fuck these inbred little talky talky white trash shits

Alex is in contact with aliens.

The molesta

>believing anything the lead pill salesman has to say

>Gravity is Satan leaking into reality
Whoa, that sounds wild. Link to that please someone?

>according to Alex Jones
Cool story

>Are we really using Alex "Gravity is Satan leaking into reality" Jones as a source now?

listen he was pushing Trump stuff, Trump appeared on his show, and his viewership is bigger than all the MSM outlets combined

hiya guys

You can tell its not true because she'd have made a sudden departure to a non-extradition treaty country..

I don't know why he would be obligated to tell the media the truth about that. But it could also be technically true, if they arranged a deal with him months ago, so they didn't contact his lawyer to notify him *Friday*.

you cannot discredit everything alex jones claims just because he exaggerates a bit, shill. he has been accurate recently.

Rick Gates wrote Melania Trump's speech supposedley "Plagiarized" from Michelle Obama. He and Manafort were democrat plants to derail Trump's campaign.

Jesus fucking Christ

that too

If they were plants, why are they being charged and not Trump?

Anyone that didn't already think he was shot from multiple angles isn't going to change based off of this. It was already obvious as fuck.

everyday we fall further from God's love

Wrong thread, buddy.

Is that an orange prison clothes or is it just Drumpfty's skin? Anyway I'm sure he'll be giving a lot of Blumpfkins where he's headed to, lol!

WHY

WHY

WHHY

Because Trump hasn't committed a crime.

kushner is #3

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

Why though

The only think I trust Alex Jones with reporting on accurately would be his suicide.

MODS

This should disturb me more...I guess that's what over a decade in this shithole does to ya.

>If they were plants, why are they being charged and not Trump?
Cause Trump dindu nuffin.

>leak that people will be charged
>Don't leak who

This whole thing smells fishy. Almost like they're trying to bait out someone.

But why though??

snitch you know you love it

Nice english

Stone was wrong about Trump released all the JFK files, so its safe to assume he is wrong about this,

Pay attention to the names Laurance Gay and Doug Davenport.

it is high time for an asteroid to cleanse the earth

>Tick tock blumpfkins. This is the end....

Please explain yourself, faggot. I'd love to know what the Shareblue script says about this.

Who is Rick Gates you nigger?

I realized the mistake right away but decided to leave the post.
Grammer mistakes are guarenteed (You)s.

Will you dumbasses think for ever a split second? If it is a sealed indictment then it means they are concerned the person in the indictment is a flight risk. They would not know they are being arrested until they are literally arrested.
Alex Jones is not going to know who that is. And even IF he did, blabbing it all over the internet is a sure fire way to get yourself in deep shit, if not arrested yourself.
Jones is more then likely throwing disinformation saying its Manafort to keep the heat off the real people being indicted. Like the Podestas perhaps

>Gravity is Satan leaking into reality
That actually sounds plausible. Where can I read more about this?

delet this

they know their time is short

Shill who has his facts wrong.

Stone never said Trump would release all of them. He said he had spoke to Trump and he got the impression Trump wanted to release the lot. He then speculated that certain interests would want to redact all the useful shit and this should not be allowed.

Seems that Trump does want to go ahead with releasing all of the rest of the files (minus names and addresses of still living people). Let's see if they appear tomorrow.

Maybe Don Jr. I was watching the intro to the world series game right now and Bush Sr. / Bush Jr were both there, and Jr threw the opening pitch. If it is indeed Don Jr. that is the sickest most subtle way to rub salt into Trump's wound, after all it's likely that unclassifying the JFK files may implicate Bush Sr in some way. I doubt it's Don Jr but it if is then the deep state are some sick SOBs with that baseball theater they just pulled. Fucking lemmings in the crowd even applauded for those soulless globalists.

Haha nice spelling moron.

it's poondesta y'all

YHBT

Manafort
Gates
And probably Tony Podesta

CNBC story from last August
archive.is/qh5wK

Whatever happened to Leanne McBoobs? Did she get tired of Alex's drunken rants and quit?

Alex Jones is sick guys stop hating

Roger Stone is also a lying kike and none of the shit he says ever comes true.

Here's a link to the Clinton News Network for all the leftists in this thread.
cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/house-investigating-uranium-deal/index.html
Gowdy and co made the announcement last week and suddenly Mueller has an indictment. How coincidental...

sooooooo I'm i perma banned yet?
what the fuck 4chum

What's a Roger Stone? Is that like a kidney stone?

I'DM NOOT GNOING TAO RLELEASE MLY SDOURCE, BTUT IRT IUS DMIRECT P.

>How coincidental
It's been like 9 months since Trump took office. How long did you expect the investigation to go on?
Every week Trump tries to stir up shit so every week you'd find another reason to say "how coincidental"

Did someone say Gates?
youtube.com/watch?v=WBNgSFt5R-M

nigga no way jones said that stuff

That is what happens when you do drugs.

Don't do drugs

Tony Podesta, calling it now

>Donald "The Saudi Cuck" Trump
Yes, and?
Not to mention even AJ is getting hella blackpilled - rightfully so - on the guy.
And Trump would be ok with AJ making shit like this public because...?

I don't know. Maybe if you fucking replied to the person who said Gates we wouldn't all have to CTRL+F just to figure out if someone actually said Gates.
Also you're a faggot.

who is rick gates?

Have your period somewhere else.

The investigation is a scam. We all know that. The only reason to indict anyone is to get the sheeple to look away from the real russia collusion investigation.

He's Rick Gates, bitch.

>who is rick gates?
CTRL + F

>Rick Gates
He "wrote" the RNC speech for Melania Trump that heavily plagiarized a Michelle Obama speech.

I lol'd. the fuck is wrong with me

>Will you dumbasses think for ever a split second?

of course not. the job of the dumbass is to simply listen and repeat. if they stopped to think about it, they might stop falling for it.

you gotta be kidding me then they are def podesta plants then

rollcall.com/news/politics/rick-gates-melania-trump-speech-plagiarism

WOW

Bush Sr? does he even know what day it is at this point?

it was on joe rogan's stream you can watch it yourself just look up the highlights of it

but he literally said all of it: youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8

>
>Is that like a kidney stone?
It is expelled through the anus

Nice

Honest question. I've seen this (flight risk) concept a lot since this broke.
If the suspect is a flight risk, why release that there are arrests being made at all?
Doesn't that tip off anyone remotely involved in the case to get on a plane, just in case?
I just don't get it. Why not announce arrest AFTER they are made?