National Geographic Determined What Americans Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

National Geographic Determined What Americans Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks cute, but you can't mix races completely over two generations when people still, in the majority of cases, breed within their own races

good i have no prob with that

Add about 200 lbs.

/its disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

am I in a thread from 2011?

this

>National Geographic Determined...
>laughs in mexican

Where can I order one?

They already do

Wont happen...white genes are much stronger then once believed. After a few generations of race traiting the white genes come bouncing right back, as long there is continued white genes pushed in, we end up overriding those dirty niggers...the white race isnt going anywhere..we have gained in number!!!

idc

Yo are you such a bitch that you have to hide what you support somethin tells me you is an antifa bitch

damn the absolute state of london

>He won't stand for muh country logo or theme song

Sage

Nah...You are lining in it.

No, that’s stupid, whites and niggers, are like oil and water, one’s harmless, and the other is toxic and destroys everything

2050 is like 32 years from now, that's just retarded.

If the end game of race mixing is just white looking brown people who are considered beautiful for their white features why not just breed more actual white people instead?

Where is this?

>american
>not obese

Honestly that looks like redpill more than a shilling, especially since noone buys magazines anymore, you'd see that, feel insulted, start googling about refugees and evetually end up on pol

That's hideous. S*ge goes in the option field

Why is it that the girl in OP's pic would be considered "black" if she's very light skinned compared to actual black people in Africa?

It really is beautiful

I'll give this one a pass.

Agreed. She is beautiful.

Unfortunately, this is true. Americans deserve their stereotype for being fat lards.

She's not black. She's Mulatto. Leave it to white nationalists autists to misrace her.

Really.. National Jewgraphic runs the mainstream agenda..

>She's not black. She's Mulatto. Leave it to white nationalists autists to misrace her.

I'm talking about society's perception of her race, not mine.

I think it's sad that NatGeo got corrupted by propaganda but you know what's really depressing? They got Scientific American.

Sorry lad

Sup Forums determined what a massive fag OP is and it's super homosexual.

Saged, reported.

Shush little faggot

Never thought I'd agree with antifa scum

2 out of 10.
Would fuck.

Eh white ladies have less booty and boobs in general, so it's worth mixing , right?

Her plus 100 pounds

hmmm - looks a lot like this psycho