Thor Ragnarok SJW Cuckfest

No surprise, marvel does it again.

>Azgard is now 50 percent nigger. Every scene showing Azgardian civilians is made up of big eyed shitskins. Most depicted in deep conversation with white women
>Odins death is the most anticlimatic moment in comic movie history
>Horrible leftist jokes throughout
>Homosexual propaganda throughout
>Jeff Goldblums character at one point gets told that "the slaves are revolting". And he stops her and says "I don't like that word, its offensive"
>Critics are going crazy over it.
>The stage is set for Jigaboo Panther

Other urls found in this thread:

germanicmythology.com/works/EARLYART.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching capeshit
lmao

sources?

K keep me posted

Sheit

who cares? only nu-male faggots watch this shit

The noggs are going to be kinging all over the USA when it comes out.

And yet the world is still saved by an Aryan god. Kinda makes you think.

>>Jeff Goldblums character at one point gets told that "the slaves are revolting". And he stops her and says "I don't like that word, its offensive"
Did you.....completely miss the point of the joke? How retarded can you be?
>SJW KEK KEK KEK KEK
Oh right.

99% of people who are paying to watch that Jew shit are leftists anyway

You should care. Whether you like comic movies or not, the "diversity agenda" needs to be pointed out for all to see.

There is no joke to it. Have you seen the movie aussie fag?

And what if it under-performs badly? I doubt it will bomb outright because comic SJWs will see it. But I do hear normie chatter about people not wanting to see another white guilt movie. Normies seem to be waking up to the BS.

What are you even getting offended at? That he said "I'm offended"? You know it's your standard "slave is such an ugly word" gag, right? There's no SJW Cuckfest involved. Hell, the fucking Maori chick says it.

>watching comic based movies
>ever
americans

Seriously fuck off. Marvel is thinking long term with international growth. Asgard is a fucking fantasy world that can use whatever color wanted. The Goldblum slave retort is clever double meaning.

>nigger movies under performing

not going to happen. niggers will flock to it, despite being only 1/9 of the population, getting a huge chunk of that will be huge ratings to a consistently tanking theater attendance.

Plus, all the white guilt crowd will be flocking to it and then spend as much time as possible over-hyping the movie, calling for sequels, emmy's, whatever the fuck, even if it legitimately sucks.

Just started playing Farcry Primal in which you are invading a new European land in 10,000 BC. I Got about 4 hours in when I realized that my character and everyone in my tribe is a nigger. I'm playing a nigger conquering native Europeans 12,000 years ago. Ruined the game for me. I realize that Europeans really, really want to be conquered by niggers, but it still bugs me.

Jesus Christ you idiots are more thin skinned than SJWs.

Your diversity agenda won't work here kike. There are no niggers in azgard. PERIOD! And the Goldblum garbage was just SJW propaganda. Go back to eating pizza.

You mad that your diversity BS isn't working Juden?

Why do people like Marvel and DC? They both fucking suck.

pure cancer, I'm already on a hollywood boycott so I will dodge this retarded bullet

what is it with all these superhero movies anyways?

I mean I watched spiderman and the hulk when they came out, that was actually fresh back then, after that it got pretty gay and used up

I really hope you're wrong. Niggers aren't into comics. Most people, even normie SJWs whites hate being in a theater with blacks because they won't shut the fuck up. I just don't see a massive turnout. I would guess it performs just a little worse than Ant-man did.

Oh so you’re an emotionally involved emo fuck. Your objectivity is compromised. Your options are shit millenial cuckster

It is direct pandering to niggers and the SJW crowd. Your diversity drivel isn't going to work here Juden. We see through it, and unlike the UK ,we can talk about it. Your time is over. You will fail

kids read those here, you quit when you start on jr high really

>2017
>Still falling for the Hollywood Jew
>Not knowing the cucked state of the sweden

Top kek, there are no good movies left, maybe the ones from wakaliwood, but everything else is propagandistic shit. Don't waste money in that shit or let your kids watch it.

Nothing left but to take something old and try to make it seem new. Boring as fuck. How many remakes can they put out?

You wouldn't like it if the story of Moses or some other kike was played by niggerd

>This game has titties in it, TOXIC MASCULINITY BAN IT
>This game possibly has humans that are possibly niggers fighting other tribes to colonise Europe 12,000 years ago, FUCKING JEWISH CONSPIRACY, BAN IT.

I don't see how you can enjoy anything with that mindset. You'll always find some way to relate it back to niggers and Jews.

>Movie won't underperform because SJWs
While this is probably true for the domestic market, the movie will almost certainly bomb in based China who hates anything starring niggers. Hollywood is really trying to expand their market in China, so its failure there will influence them away from nonsense like this in the future.

because Hollyweird is absolutely out of ideas and more people are switching to streaming services like Netflix and Amazon just to avoid the crowds and expense. It's why you keep seeing all these reboots, remakes and sequels from films made 30 years ago. They are out of ideas.

kek fucking this. I ask my self, what was the last original movie I really watched. And I genuinely think it was district 9. Movies are really shit these days it was good in the 90ies and earlies 2ks

>The third Maggie Applebee pic this day
Why does she and her mom get my rocks off so hard.

I grew up in the 80s, it was a better time.

the 80ies too you had an endless supply off good movies and movies that frankly were not this good, but cool to watch. Better times indeed nodoubt. My uncle ran a bootleg video rental then so I had access to so many videos too

>Big breasts
>Wide hips
>Nice hair
>Good personality
>beautiful faces
Who doesn't like them?

>movie has Skurge's Last Stand
I dont care how Blacked Asgard is, I'm seeing this film

>Neo-Nazis are filthy furfags
Sounds about right.

>all those perks
>all the while having somebody to pet
I spent on /monster/ for too long.

We are still white guys, right? This is just a fluke, come on guys and girls, United States of Aryan Union. PROUD AND WHITE!!!

>>Neo Nazis are filthy furfags
Friendly reminder that if the Nazis had won, their eugenics and genetic programs would have continued which would have led us to the technology necessary to make real life furry waifus, unfortunately, because they lost, we have a delay of almost 6 decades, thankfully Chinese and Indians are picking up the genetics to modify superhumans, so there still hope that we get the technology. It's just a question of time, it will come eventually.

>cultural richness
Why do I feel physically sick
Sup Forums never told me about redpill side effects

I can't believe they picked a nigger for Valkyrie
fucking impossible

Cate Blanchett was fucking hot. You could say she was hela hot.

>being this much of a dumb faggot

>a good mother with a properly raised daughter whose values are that which compliment and extend successful civilizations
>"BUT SHE'S A FURRY"
As said.

All of it is based on Norse religion you retarded cuck. There are no niggers in Norse mythology.
Heimdel which is played by a nigger (Idris Elba) is literally descibed in Norse mythology as the "whitest of all gods".

Literally muuh dick

I heard foreign markets (China/Japan) dislike seeing blacks in films, to the point they will not see them.
This is bad for business.

Money talks. In America only niggers go to the movies any more. So Hollywood gives them what they want.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

LOL, only an SJW would be this delusional.

"Literally shaking"

Is this a meme or does one guy post all these?

I love that she wears her comic "crown" for a bit in the film

Yeah, like I care what a non-American thinks

Most of Christopher Nolan's stuff is original.

>Azgard is now 50 percent nigger
> WE WUZ VIKINGS AN SHIT!

Let this be a lesson- never hire a Polynesian director. They are more the most absolutely fucking racist propagandists.

BTW, Thor is a "dumb" beta male in this flick

Niggers steal everything, even White's mythology.

So the next Thor movie should have Nordic folk music?
So called "cultural richness" goes beyond just African shit.
Also rap/hip hop isn't cultural.

>the slaves are revolting
Look up the alternate definition of "revolting".
There's your joke.

One guy, used to be fembois, but you gotta expand horizons I think.

Nobody wants to see niggers in movies. You cucks always come up with the same excuse for your diverse casting decisions that end up costing you money. You're just sacrificing appeal to your core audience in exchange for maybe a marginal amount of tickets.

>Asgard is a fucking fantasy world that can use whatever color wanted.
Cultural appropriation lads.

>world based on vikings
>filled to the brim with blacks

They really do have no shame.

Go watch mountain between us.

>Engaged white women
>With a Neuroscience nig for a week
>Fucks him
>Leaves overly understanding white man
>Goes to nig.

At this point if people cannot see it for what it is they will never wake up. A nig neuroscientist, thought it was a joke when someone told me and impulsively laughed in their face. They looked at me like I was insane, so I told them the likelihood of that ever being real was slim to none.

Can't wait for cas-9 crispr to really start taking off. Not that it hasn't but fuck, affordable genetic editing when?

>Niggers in Valhalla

Funny the Vikings never got wind of any of them.

Don't worry, it will soon be replaced by sadness, then anger, then Fascism

>impossible

nigga where have you been the past few years?

FPBP
You brought this on yourself OP. I hope you at least had the good sense to not pay to watch it.

that's what they said about ghost busters, BP has a built in audience of hardcore marvel fans and the Africans that go see it but I can guarentee the average American household won't go unless all the reviews rave about it and seeing what the comics have done recently I can't help but think even the most normie will think they overdid the pandering

It's going to take a while, 2 or 3 decades if everything goes well, but you know, you can't keep the status quo for too long, not in our actual situation. There are going to be some bumps in the way but we'll find how to make it possible.

you get the asgardians are aliens right? and they've always been portrayed as looking crazy colors and shapes?

never mind

I can guarentee if it's in it at all its going to be him in the background of thor or something minimizing

Thor x stargate cross-over when?

Just because they were depicted with wood and bronze doesn't mean they were actually brown you dumb nigger.

germanicmythology.com/works/EARLYART.html

Yes thats the way it should be you cuck.

Arguably sooner with how hard the singularity is hitting, I swear it's on so hard right now that it's basically the invisible consciousness of humanity is reaching into the "Technologies" bag and pulling out a pretty steady stream of random bits of magic-tech. Here's to hoping this timeline doesn't end us up in a gulag somehow. Post scarcity when. Post moral when.

Jesus christ, It's actually a relief to be over hollywood. I feel no need at all to watch any of these movies...

I may pick'em up from a library at some point and rip them, maybe, but I no longer feel any need to watch any movie in a theater. It actually feels like a relief now. Anyone else feel like that?

Films I've been anticipating for years, like The Kingsman 2 no longer interest me in the slightest. I even dropped the new Metal Gear Solid movie, which I was going to make an exception for, after I learned the director is a super liberal faggot.

These kikes ain't getting any more of my money.

Well, I still will watch James Cameron movies at the theater, but that's it...

Just as I realise that americans want to all speak "spanish" and be ruled over by 10+ jews and 40 million niggers.
It's what you've chosen.

You want good, entertaining movies?
Check wakaliwood, basically a bunch of Ugandans doing action movies. No degerancy, no propaganda, no forced agenda, just movies.

Yeah, since you can see it in the trailer itmight not even be in the film :-/

Good.
Same goes for video games.
Full of niggers and sjw agendas, all forced in by the same (((group))).

Also, did you know that mohammed was a chink, and that moses was a homosexual Australian aborigini with aids.

Don't know if you are being sarcastic, but it happens often that something in a preview is not shown in a film.

We tried with the Canadians, but no one went to see it.

I can appreciate that... Just saw the trailer for Bad Black. At the very least it looks like it has some good fighting choreography.

Pretty much all hollywood films nowadays are propaganda, but the same can't really be said for games. Where's the propaganda in Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey? I just will stay away from obvious pieces of shit like Wolfenstein 2...

You can cross dress in BotW, but it's more of a funny gag to get into a woman's only hideout...

SHEEEEEEEEIT

Yeah, it does feel nice. The last movie I watched based on my own desire was John Wick 2. Loved that one even though there's stronk wiminz, but you can't ask for too much nowadays. The other times I've gone have been with friends or family purely for them. (((Hollywood))) can go fuck itself.

falling for the superjew

can we start doing something about all the things we complain about

No because something something "seasoning" something oppressive something

Capeshit makes me want to be dead

Best thing is to do nothing i.e. don't buy a ticket

very cool

I do have to say that its a fairly fun movie and some of the fight scenes are really cool but it was just to much of an SJW fest to let me enjoy it. Movies I feel are done for