Thank you Donald Trump

Gratitude Thread: We thank the president for everything he's done for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=2awUVnYvrEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got his. He decided to repay the country that gave him everything, he is working every day for us, for free. (donates salary) -
Thank you for wiping that smug stupid look off of all their pompous faces on election night.

If only that were real

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you for shipping out the parasitic browns and the Hilarious ICE raids.

Thank you for standing up to the loudest, most uninformed, self destructive minority that somehow reaches into each of our lives and homes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

Hahahaha holy shit what is that garbage from

thanks for the memes

We are grateful for your refusal to support the delusions of the mentally ill. Announcing the removal of trans from our military is announcing the removal of a stain from our honor.
They can all add 'dishonorable' to the list of their discharges.

spank you.

we appreciate that a president is not all powerful and has many restrictions, checks and balances. Not everything can suddenly be magically fixed at once
You told us it was the calm before the storm, and now we see the winds rising and the sky darkening.
Thank you for Remembering what we really are under all of the mud and shit.

Thank you for announcing the creation of a brand new branch of the military, The Space Corps.
This is SO exciting, for so many reasons. The best of our kids will have Incredible opportunities to expand our territory and usher in a brand new age of science the likes of which have not been seen since the splitting of the atom.
A strong presence in space, based not on diversity quotas but merit alone.
Thank you for bringing this world to our children.

Sauce?

Thanks for the tweets. Honestly its refreshing to not have so many middle-men between the president and the average citizen.
Think about how great this is, all of those journalists, news anchors, newspapers, media heads: totally cut out of the loop. Our phones shiver and his words have gone straight from his hands to our eyes. This open type of tweeting isn't Reagan's fireplace side chats, but it is something every president should do from now on.

He bought at least 3 years of collateral with the JFK docs.

ill tell you if you state what makes you thankful for Trump.

commie salt mines

Thank you for telling those snooty pretentious smelly european communists that WE ARE AMERICA. and walking away from that shitty paris accord that would do nothing but cost us money and signal their 'virtue'
Then as soon as the reactionary left took the bait and set aside a fat pile of budget for 'green energy and renewable power' --- He announces the whole border wall will be SOLAR and we can use that money for it.
Genius. Thank you for the 7D holochess masterpieces that most people don't even notice.

that shitty USA network show 'Colony'
The trump banners and drone messages were added. The wall sample threads are a goldmine.

> done for us
... so far

i also would like a source

bump just to give user time to Thank Donald Trump properly.

Thanks Don, for calling out bullshit wherever it's found

>The trump banners and drone messages were added
yea that's obvious, i was just interested in the source because i'm into anti-utopian movies

Thank you for grilling all of the anti free-speech cows trying to graze our language out of existence.

Thank you for constantly exceeding my expectations of how great these 8 years would be.

with your flag I just assume you are backwards and upside down like your alphabet. Are you one of those Russian jews that populated the graveyard of the massacred christians?

the fuck are you about homo

if u were a rich bastard, u can, but ur not, so pbbt i guess?

No.

I don't speak hacker, are you trying to sell me secret gossip slander about politicians or something?
You do realize the sex robots are about to crash your economy entirely once human trafficking demand falls through the floor.
(there are no gays in this thread I filter them out)

youtube.com/watch?v=2awUVnYvrEo

Thanks for tomahawking the shit out of syria, that whole fake chemical weapons attack as hilarious.
bump
>bump
~Buump~

Source?