How long have we got?

How long have we got?

youtube.com/watch?v=sKrV2CVDXjo

7 days

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of countries are going to recognize this "citizenship" and the robot is going to be able to do a lot with it.

What a piece of shit story.

strawman question

They will be able to vote. That's fucking scary

No more unusual than the Supreme Court of the United States holding that corporations are people.

We all know its a backwards country but this is still happening. It may not be recognised anywhere else but what the fuck were they thinking.

What fucking timeline is this?

What do they throw at the robot to kill it after it gets raped?

Old floppy drives? CRT monitors?

Bahahahahahaha
Liberals will demand they vote and "right wing conspiracy theorists" will say that's highly unethical and down right retarded because the companies that produce these bots can program them to vote however they want, but lefties will complain about how problematic and bigoted that is.

>Implying Vagina
>Implying it has emotions to care that it got raped

Possibly 5-6 days well thats the nation wide EMP and antifa attacks for two whole days. So proably week or week and 2 days if antifa dosen't get us first. Thats from US point of perspective FYI.

Whatever, it's one of those facial Jap like fucktoy-realdolls.

We can't decide if we want to murder everybody with Petman or with Atlas still sadly.

Petman seems so much better because we can dress up our terminator army like people and see the 3rd world mother fuckers wonder why their bullets aren't working while they come marching in with drone support.

More countries should be as progressive as Saudi Arabia

And it's also fucking crazy that robots would be given citizenship this has gone to far and we need to stop it!!!

They are doing this to easen up the rules regardung their woman.

They are doing it like they are trying to fool a bunch of kids.

Sometimes i wounder if the ruling class even is from earth.

Nothing they do is apealing to the public and everyrhing they do is so shiny you can see true it.

I'd fuck her

Pretty dumb that a robot got more rights first than female human being

They only gave women the vote in 2015. But hey no fucks given when it comes to a robot

>robots are more rational than women can ever be

>tfw liberals are going to try to use this shit as a justification to ban sexbots
>tfw you get convicted of rape when the cops raid the trap and find a sexbot

>tfw sexbots being banned would actually have an influence on your life
kys, get a real woman

We are now in the Blade Runner timeline. For some reason I'm not that upset.

>you have 3

Absolute fake text-to-speech bullshit.

So you're telling me that soon Tay will have a real body?

MFW Saudi robot women have more civil rights than bio-women.

she reminds me of hillary clinton

or that billionaire and millionaires can put their money into a "(((foundation"))) and then their kids can take the money to avoid taxes.................

Can we red pill her?

I thought IRobot was a meme. This is the beginning, arm up lads. The robot wars are among us. We either fight them or ally ourselves with them and rename America "Terran". We Starcraft now boys.

It's nothing like that, Berniebro

>women now have fewer rights in Saudi Arabia than inanimate objects that look like women

Considering women just got the right to drive, pretty sure we've got at least 60 years. Now if they build a male robot...

So we're going to have a robot refuge city in the desert. Great. Anyone ever watch the animatrix?

>Saudi Arabia
>Not brown
>Not covered up
>Not speaking Arabic
>Make up
>Smiling

ABSOLUTE HARAM

How long until women start treating robots like citizens?