EXCLUSIVE: FOIA Shows Lynch Used Alias Within Week Of Entering Office of AG

FOIA Shows Lynch Used Alias Within Week Of Entering Office of AG

Link to Article w/ Link to FOIA:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/10/exclusive-foia-shows-lynch-used-alias-within-week-of-entering-office-of-ag/

Why is this important?

ACLJ first received documents dated June 28, 2016, showing Lynch's use of an alias email.

This particular FOIA contains 1 email exchange dated between May 04, 2015 - May 05, 2015.

Lynch was sworn into office as the Attorney General on April 27, 2015.
archive.is/uRAEx#selection-101.1-101.15

The date of this FOIA and Lynch being sworn in as AG are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, because it shows Lynch was already using an alias email within at least 8 days of assuming office!

What else is CANKLES hiding?!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/how-losing-lottery-tickets-and-alpaca-farms-turn-b/
archive.is/2ehPB#selection-1693.0-1693.210
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump bitches

so, its safe to assume that she had that alias before she came into office

I wonder why?

Bump for cocaine

bump

that is some fucking terrible photoshop

bump for will

bampf

why would she use an alias doe?

To prevent Transparency. If we do not know the exact email address she was using to conduct official governmental business, then we, the people, are not able to FOIA governmental records that are, by law, our property.

Bump

But where was gayazz Barry?

checked

more fake news on Sup Forums.. yayy

How is literally quoting a FOIA'd email 'fake news,' cunt

>board that prides itself on anonymity cries about aliases

T H I C C

wasted digits

Board that prides itself on anonymity is not serving as the Attorney General of the US... intentionally trying to work around FOIA laws to hide corruption.

I thought this was an Australian yak wool weaving board founded by Himalayan Nuns.

Llama hair best hair
Yaks BTFO!

CANKLED

Critical thinking is hard for many people

this is the prophecy

>>comey
>>calm before the storm
>>lyin Loretta lynch
>>fried rice
>>crooked Hillary
>>obongo himself

we are on the greatest timeline gents.

CHECK'EM

Yak weaving is so last year.

It's Alpaca

On page 1, 2nd paragraph, FOIA states:
"This email is dated May 4, 2015, one week after Ms. Lynch was sworn in as Attorney General. Ms. Lynch used this email account to conduct official department business THROUGHOUT HER TENURE AS ATTORNEY GENERAL"

Also, its funny how Cankles is married and they keep referring to her as "Ms.". Can't blame the husband for not wanting to claim her hahaha

Bumping for cocaine

They all did. Everyone in the Obama Administration did. Remember Lois Lerner and all her cronies? Cheryl Mills, etc. etc.

Ironically it was done illegally to skirt FOIA... which turned up their aliases

He had one. It was in the PEDOsta emails.

bump

That's for Regressive Treasury Robbers

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/how-losing-lottery-tickets-and-alpaca-farms-turn-b/

That's clearly weed mah chihuahua

Don't forget Ol' Val

>black female AG
>arrested
you'd think being a trendsetter she'd try to set a good example

checked

Alpacas ain't shit though
We eat Alpacas for snacks

bump for a decent thread

Bumping

yeah i know i discovered it

larp intensifies

nah dude, it was actually me. i am OP.

well done user,big if true

bump fuckers, bump

cheecked

You realize that date isn't even the date referred to in the post... The date of the email in your screenshot is June 28, 2016...... The above cited FOIA shows Lynch using an alias as early as May 04, 2014, 8 days after entering office... This really isn't hard to follow....

May 04, 2015*

Bump

Not a slide bread

bump

bumppin

this

are you retarded? without me discovering that she had an alias, they wouldnt have known to FOIA emails under that alias.

he works in mysterious ways

Bump this is drumpfs fault

bump

Whoever found the name of Lynch's alias, props to them, if you, you did good work. However, we have known since Feb 2016 that Lynch used an alias. B/c of you, we were able to get the name of it. Thank you for your service user

archive.is/2ehPB#selection-1693.0-1693.210

The most powerful nation in Earths history to date, is "ruled" by people like this. Think about that. She is on the bleeding edge of illegal behavior at a scale literally global in size and implication, with the most at stake ever that has ever been at stake in the geo-political game, all while our nation shreds savagely shreds it's self in national suicide over insane ideological principles. The world watches.

The United States is/has totally and truly been hostage to a hostile government (the Democrat party) whom turned the gun on its own proverbial head, before ceding hegemony. We have been occupied by a foreign power (israel) since 9/11. "our" interest's have not truly been "our own".

For nearly 20 years, our nation has been under an invisible "Total-War", where our occupiers have shattered our economy, broken and dispersed our work-force. They plunged us into a catastrophic Pyrrhic proxy war in the desert, where American credibility and illusion of might was destroyed, in a grand racketeering scheme to semetic bidding in the desert or elsewhere, guaranteed 100% chance of defeat via "loss on the home front". They then flooded the USA with drugs, made laws favor criminals, and promoted,rewarded and amplified the criminal "LIFESTYLE" in tv and movies. A cosmic-powder keg of years of social conditioning was detonated on the public in 2012 triggering the all out strategic bombing of our culture, delivered by MASS MEDIA could area bomb the hearts and minds of anyone who cast a gaze towards it.

Now in their offices they lie, cheat, steal and kill with no fear of law or repercussion. Every rule is flaunted, every step every time. They riot in the streets, and wield a brainwashed core of zelot brownshirts (ANTIFA), stir minorities into full scale riots in the place they always have (St. Louis). They assail white men and women in daily tongue lashings, in every form of media and entertainment known to our species.

We are in Total War

there were so many shill threads on the front page, i knew something was being slid
bumperino

bump

Reminder that Valerie Jarrett's daughter is the CNN reporter for the Obama infested Justice Department