youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have to talk down to your level.

Hard Mode: Non Yellow Fever involved opinions only

Take it back

I didn't say she wasn't cute user.

Ur moms boring

AI is not that advanced yet

Most of the intelligent ones that seem boring are hardcore alcoholics that only show themselves when drunk.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with being """boring"""
>must fly around the world, visit all the shitty places
>must fill my inner emptiness
>look all the things I did, therefor I am

Excitement is for niggers who can't stand a decent society. If you ever have to be in a quiet place with someone and they can't help but fidget around and try to start pointless convo they aren't at peace.

Dad, we talked about this

How so? Japanese people are pretty interesting from my experience. Really high percentage of musicians and artists. Koreans are just about as boring as whites. Chinese are more boring, I'll give you that.

this. Honestly, I'm not even sure what op even considers to be "boring". Some context pls, you dip.

>musicians and artists
>"interesting"
Is there anything more faggy and insufferable than a "unique" musician or artist? What a group of complete uninteresting faggots who try their best to seem different from their fellow faggots trying to play the same character.

So what makes you so interesting user?

Gooks and Chinks are fucking gay. We should've let the japs kill all of them first

Nothing, nor do I claim to be.

this is really odd to see, in retrospective anyways.
>the metal band
>the classic rock band
>the dj
>the electro dude musicia
>...
it's all one clichee after the other.

What makes someone interesting other than having special abilities and creating interesting things?

Utterly beautiful

Black hair
Brown eyes
olive skin

perfection.

so boring

youtube.com/watch?v=teMdjJ3w9iM

Gee, I don't know.

Maybe genuine personality rather than intentionally going out of one's way to be "quirky" or "offbeat" to appeal to retards like you who latch on to them and post pictures of them with their quotes on them on social media because they're so "UNIQUE" and "AMAZING" and "DEEP!"

Nah, that can't be. You got me, there!

youtube.com/watch?v=PDSkFeMVNFs

pretty rad music bruh

Why is black hair and their skin tone so sexy?

Boring people are trustworthy

Why do white women love black cock?

only time i see asians, they are studying at the boba tear shops... on saturday
wtf?? They are worst than pajeets, losers that only study or talk about school.
I barely study and still make As, not sure why these people have to study so much.

Because before I came into this life, I was destined to marry a girl with black hair and brown eyes. I have all my life been attracted to this, desu, i also find hispanic and italian girls attractive, but mainly Japanese, I'm pretty sure I will marry a Japanese girl, it's like everything clicked one day.

My first love was Black hair brown eyes.

Nice projection you've got there. What's quirky and offbeat about playing an instrument well or being able to paint?

>We should've let the japs kill all of them first

Right. After they were through with killing all the allies they took prisoner. Jap lovers. You should be radiated too.

cuz you dont have the funds to
-open ass
-activate slut mode
-activate personality mode
-activate intelligence upgrade

That wasn't my argument and you know it, you obtuse deflecting retard. Read the beginning of the second fucking sentence and you have my answer as to what makes somebody unique and interesting, which was YOUR fucking question, if you'll remember.

You're now taking the discussion in a completely different direction and claiming "projection." YOU'RE the one jerking off to the stuff that they create and claiming that it makes them "pretty interesting."

Good point

Stop chimping out. I praised Japanese people for being artists and musicians, and this caused you to spergrage because you are projecting your negative experiences with "artists" onto everyone.

>not a single argument or point made in any of your posts
>constantly changes what he claims he's trying to say
God fucking damn what a waste of time you are. You didn't "praise them for being artists and musicians," you praised artists and musicians in general for being interesting people. You know, the fucking point of this thread in the first place.

FPBP

as opposed to white women? kek. personally I don't like asians at all, but that's because of their ugly faces

Japanman is the master race of Asia. Even the men fighting against them in WWII respected their enemy for his courage, shrewdness and savagery. They will very soon rule the yellow races once again.

I love Japanese girls and think they're beautiful, but fuck you made me laugh then.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to think everything is an "argument?" You've mentioned arguments twice in a row now, while I'm just trying to figure out why you're so upset by my perception that someone who has special abilities is probably more interesting than someone who doesn't. Go get some fresh air, faggot.

You sound like your gonna cream your pants Brit bong, chill. Asian girls are nice but try not to sound like too much of a fucking cuck.

Not true, even George Soros married an Asian-origin woman.

Appreciating true beauty is not cuckery.

John Lennon too. The big guys know a bit. Western women....nah.

Once again, you have absolutely NOTHING of substance to say. You once again make a baseless statement, then deflect with some canned, generic insult. You claimed that creative types are interesting, I said to you that in general, I don't find them to be because (reason). You replied to what I said, making an (argument) to my (statement) to make a (point).

No wonder you idolize those fucking obnoxious twats and put them on a pedestal, you're genuinely the least interesting person in the fucking world. That explains your viewpoint being made on the basis of what they make versus their personality.

She's ugly as fuck too. And here I thought old Gyorgy could do much better with his fortune.

Asians are boring in general.

They're just really rational and practical

Generally straight-forward thinkers, they don't seem to have a large capacity for abstract thinking.

Every Asian women just believes in College/Work/Travel. They're not into idealism or philosophy on any level.

They are autstic.

Because most Asian cultures basically revolve around fitting in, and anyone who doesn't is seen as odd. Sometimes even seen as "defective".

Read: Collectivism