Saw this dude posting on facebook, outing people as nazis and shit

Saw this dude posting on facebook, outing people as nazis and shit.

Now his facebook wall is completely public go have a look lot of anti white sentiment on it.

nah fuck you Nazi. I just joined in on reporting her.

His posts give me cancer, also the above post was shared word for word on the @eugeneantifa twitter page, maybe he runs it?

Nothing we can do. You post and eternally imprint digital footprint in cyberspace public with an unfavorable image and live in a lefty region, duh fuck you want to do muhfuckah?
>working in Panera Bread
Holy shit, I'm 29 and retired from just 7 years of long haul trucking (zero rent & saved like a kike). Shame.

Watch your (((digital footprint))) y'all. It'll bite your ass, especially in/near lefty regions.

Posting personal info is against the rules and guidelines, LARGer.

You can make that much money trucking?

I made $48k my first year to $67k my last year (a tad tiresome, working three weeks straight/one week off). I also grew (continuing now still) ¢@nn@b!$, that renders me about $40k for about 24 plants worth of harvested bud.

>¢@nn@b!$
Look at this edgelord faggot.

Orale. Oregon Surenos better get your shit together and stop associating yourselves with these white Antifa commies and all this political shit. You know that's a fucking greenlight. The big homies back at headequarters ain't feeling that shit and you will all go in the fucking hat, entiendes?. Alrato.

Probably doesn't wanna be picked up by IC word-farmers using NLP and shit.
Jokes on him though they already have that one tagged.

fpbp

Lol if she's really a murderer than that retard is fucked if you contact her with his info.

The KKK was a liberation front to fight a brutal occupation regime.
Kkk were not responsble for most the lynchings in fact lynchings were just regular hanging of criminals most of the time.

The blacks were doing slave revolts and other attacks on white people all the time, lying spic

24 plants and all your getting is 40k ,are you retarded? You should be clearing 150-200k at current price. Get you game together before you brag what a hot shot you are.

she can sue him for libel.

>so
why doesn't someone just photoshop a bunch of shit about that spic being part of MS13 or MM?

Fuck it.
Come cull some feral hogs with me boy. It's fucking exhilarating.

>leftists bitch about prison industrial complex
>lol shes a former criminal, fire her to ensure she goes back to a life of crime
Do these people stand for anything at all?

Well the getaway driver murderer is suspicious

Are you retarded or yielding 4 lbs. a plant

>all those virtue signaling blog posts
>1 like

>Do these people stand for anything at all?
the destruction of western civilization

>Potential target for hypertrolling detected
You know what to do, Sup Forums.
>Ortiz
Bonus points if a family member of his gets deported.

No. I know I'm selling undervalue. That's the risk I'll take. I'm not greedy and don't want to fuck my golden egg laying goose.
That's just my 3rd income source, behind my primary ones. I've had a relationship with this guy for 10 years. I'm EXTREMELY comfortable and frugal. O don't need expensive taste or flossing gear. Stalking for a kill for 10 hours or driving an ATV drunk, shooting squirrels (pests reasons, I'm not that cruel) with my 1911, will rock my socks off.

So search out his place of employment and boycott and harass. We're more effective than they are and we hold the greater spending power since their Jewish masters won't openly participate.

Rhadames Ortiz may want to watch who the fuck he's trying to 'out'. My money is on Misty fucking his shit right the fuck up.

Even non-nazi
>muh white genocide
>muh people
folks want to knock this cuck out.

>We're more effective than they are and we hold the greater spending power
>We
>Chinese flag

anti nazi is not anti white. but why should i give a fuck about some horse faced skank?

you don't have to do any of that, all you have to do is give her the link to his post and she'll take care of it for you, especially if her friends are gang members.

Left is always appropriating the wh... rights cul... memes.

Her facebook is gone, she most likely deactivated it, we need a contact number for her

Most CDL job postings state you can make nearly 50k a year starting but I don't know if that's bullshit.

Always thought it'd be a fun job for a little while then get old real fucking quick.

The funny thing is if you get off the beaten path you can live like a king on $40 k a year in rural US.

So technically you're not retired