MAGAtard

>MAGAtard
>Trumptard
>Pizzatard

Hey /leftypol/, can you be a little bit more creative with the insults? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89g1P_J40JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know. They are being very demeaning to the mentally challenged as well. And that's not very progressive.

it sucks that your ideas are trash. Must feel really good losing and pretending like you're winning. Someday you'l stop being a degenerate.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Assblasted Trumpanzee detected.

I can't wait 'til tomorrow! Trump's reign of terror is over!

>a lefty calling someone else a degenerate

>And that is how you break the Cis males neck without your hands, any questions?

Fuck, i want her to sit on my face

Shut the fuck up Russiatard.

>imagine being this much of an idiot

You guys are pretty blind to how much the greater populace is starting to despise your faggotry. Also I'm just asking for some other than ___-tard, it's getting very boring.

>it sucks that your ideas are trash.
Yea! You guys are mean! because you don't want to throw away your entire history and culture for a global consumerist kike bazaar society

don’t need to, your fake president will be the biggest laughing stock of all soon enough.

Agreed. The lack of effort is so embarrassing that it’s maddening. This is gross

Yeah, what OP said!

And while your at it, post more pics like that. It's making me hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=89g1P_J40JA

Damn, dat ass

how new are you?

BRRRRRRRAPT

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Namio Harukawa

I remember when I was like 15 back in 2003 and I first stumbled on the genius of Namio Harukawa. I found a treasure trove of his work and was in heaven for weeks. So many euphoric orgasms were achieved while viewing his works. Sadly, it is much too tame to satisfy my jaded sexual appetite these days.

Why do lefties even come here?

Magacuck

shitpost

god i wish that were me

Reddit and /leftypol/ have joined forces and are celebrating their efforts for what amounts to the internet equivalent of TP-ing someone's house.

Wtf I love feminism now!

Go shitpost in your faggot lefty utopia websites.

dat ass

I can't believe I haven't heard of him until now. If I found this when I was 15 my dick would have been raw.

Don't even google this. It's for femdom scatfags.

All I can come up with is 'cheetoh-sucker' or 'wall-fucker' ...

We do need something better than just 'nazi' . I think stealing 'tard' is pretty uncreative..Seeing as they came up with cuck and libtard first

'nazi-slut' ? Eh? Eh? Nah, not great.

"nazi-spazz'....'eagle humper' ?

'

>dotard blumpf

Ummm sorry sweetie

nothing wrong with that m8.

its the redpilled man's fetish.