Ok Sup Forums I'm at a Halloween show and there is a "big tits" tranny in front of me. How do I fuck with it?...

Ok Sup Forums I'm at a Halloween show and there is a "big tits" tranny in front of me. How do I fuck with it?, I'm wearing a luftwaffe hat and a look-alike uniform vest.
What t do?

if the tranny is white it is your duty to give it a serious dicking, then go back to your white wife and continue making white children

if the tranny is not
white kill it.

Depends, how much do you have to lose?

I'm not a fucking homo, you nigger., but the tranny is white, yes. He has a very strong yaw, such a shame that he's mentally ill.
F

Pic related. It's him.

call him a faggot and hit him in his jaw you dumbfuck betafag

give proof of your costume

0 m8. I'm not fucking it btw

Pic. Related

I'm not getting kicked out of a show I want to see for some random user and an fag who is mentally ill, m8

Hat is pic related

suck his dick, he'll hate that

show your costume, same environment so we know its real. start recording and talk loudly about how there is some tranny faggot infront of you

“Hey buddy, yeah, you, the ugly dude in women’s clothing... down in front! Your cheap fake tits are blocking my view!”

Kek. I'd do it but it's too loud to say that.

Pic related

How about you kill yourself.
Don't be a fucking dick at shows.

LMAOing at this faggot. He doesn't even get. Lose to passing. It's like he's wearing a Halloween costume of a tranny, kek.

So what are you going to do?

its going to beat you up op you better leave it alone

tell it "tits or GTFO"

Oh I fucking get it kid.
I am a fucking mage of the realm you are in.
I've done work in bringing the visualizations alive for the man of the sigil you wear on your cap.
The fact you are posting on Sup Forums while at a show just proves how much of a loser you are.
Please just do us all a favor and die or get the fuck off your phone and do what your suppose to do at those shows and dance and become one with the people.

Call her "Lola"

Just get off your phone and enjoy the show, faggot.
There's literally nothing you can do short of make yourself feel like a malicious dick and upset some mentally ill tranny for no reason.
You won't redpill it. You won't change its mind.
Imagine if some SJW cunts came up to you and started fucking with you - you'd go hardcore racist, sexist fascist as a result. Vice Versa for trannies. You'll radicalise it into even more of a mentally deranged individual.

Enjoy the show user. Hit the gym tomorrow too, chubby. Work on being kinder and more self confident.

Accidently bump into it and say "excuse me sir"

Literally waiting for good replies, I'm not fucking a man.

dude you're a gigantic faggot just kys or turn off your phone and enjoy the show

Tap its shoulder and say "nice costume"

M8, try it next week this week I'm just drunk. Can get past your LSD firewalls.

>just proves how much of a loaer you are
Nope. Just proves how shit the opener DJ is (tru sound or some gay shit)

I'll become one with the people once this faggot gets off the stage. And datsik comes on..

Oh fug, some riddim dj is coming on
I guess the show is over guys. Shut this thread down

Fucking Kek. I'll do this.

Haha that's a funny costume, man

>doxxing yourself on Sup Forums
You sir, are a true mememaster.

If you can dox him off that image I'll be amazed.

You're probably at the Rocky horror show and that guy's in costume, so calm down you stupid nigger