youtube.com/watch?v=87ggHaEFNU0
youtube.com/watch?v=vNkiSmeZ7-E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5bOlZhVQo
youtu.be/mgRbgxG7KqM?t=1m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is being slid hard. Have a bump.

spoopy stuff
BUMP

Las Vegas is so old you might as well be talking about 9/11.

Can I get a quick Play by play?

Why the fuck is this video not available to me? I am phone posting is it available on PC still?

Btw when I posted this thread my computer crashed

youtube.com/watch?v=87ggHaEFNU0

This video shows a helicopter firing at the crowd too.

The helo immediately goes from Madalay to the JANET terminal!

WTF!!?!?!??!!?

Yup, then air traffic control records pilots in a plane on the runway say there are active shooters on the runway.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNkiSmeZ7-E

>October 2 because of the conversion
What does that mean?

jews did LV

This thread is being slid super hard.

Bump for answers and justice!

yes

Plane flies over hotel and suddenly stops, icon changes to a question mark. Then suddenly the plane appears at the airport again. It's because the plane was using another plane's ID on the radar.

Went black, changed squawk to 737 or something like that. Starting to add up. I saw this a day or two ago and did not realize duh, it picked up the shooters.

He didn't have a camera to see swat coming he had a camera to make sure who was showing up for the deal could be watched. They tricked him into an arms deal. He got all the guns up there for him. They killed him and opened up fire on the crowd. Campos was probably working for Paddock, he probably got kickbacks to let him use the freight elevator in the hotel.

Bump

OCT 2nd
5:30

>what is UTC
Found the retard

Why not just blow yourself up Potato?

It's a fucking timezone difference now fuck off you shills. You are going to have to do ALOT better than that.

have a bump

The video works fine fuck off shill faggot

Bump

Yeah Im thinking the closed off stairwells were to block police from getting to the upper floors. The shooters/accomplices probably staged the room on 32nd floor, which was conveniently located right next to the stairwell, then they took off up the stairs to the top floor and were shooting from the heli pad. Multiple helicopters were seen flying around the hotel before during and after shooting. On the blotter at one point dispatch said something about a suspect being on the heli pad too.

This is a slide thread

We were supposed to find all of this, it's a wake-up call from the patriots in the deep state.

There is a war going on in the agencies, Zionists vs Christians and it looks like the Christians are exposing everything by any way they can. It's like rebels in the death star trying to get info out. The patriots are exposing the LVPD for the pieces of crap they are and the other agencies are shutting the hell up because they also have a battle going.

It's a mess and I wish we could help the patriots more than just wait and investigate

stop posting this on every thread you fucking retarded shit.
you're not beind slid, this is just not interesting.

FAKE NEWS

no

a police heli at the scene of an active shooter?
holy fucking shit!

Gigantic if certified

bump to stop this from being slid; they are pushing shit threads hard the second this was posted

That's after the aircraft in question flies off, try to keep up shill

Fuck off shill

Or maybe nobody really gives a shit anymore about it.

They should. Thanks fpr your opinion tho

SHILLS
>SHILLS
SHILLS
>SHILLS
SHILLS
>SHILLS

>everything i dont like is a shill
fuck off queer
the subject of the thread says "heli picked up shooters" it's a fucking police heli

sebastian gorka?

Apparently the Heli's callsign was
N911WY (Emphasis on 911)

The two 9/11 esque towers overlooking the festival

The festival being called Route 91

Someone needs to look through Jewish scripts and find the significance of the number 911 or 91

remember the helo landing at the gas stain down the road?

lv user posted pictures in Thursday or Friday.

Could have been a SWAT team going to the roof of the hotel? The flight pattern of the helo suggests one of two things (I think). 1) It was surveying the area to find the shooter, or 2) it was involved in the shooting somehow.

And why in the eff do they have tall buildings next to the airport w/ helos flying around?

I want to know what happened in Vegas.

Are you the guy spamming literally every thread with links to this one? Want to get a thread deleted? Thats how you get a thread deleted.

Crazy shit have a coke

Fuck off shill.
October second 5:30 UTC
UNIVERSAL TIME CODE
(Not pacific time)

This is the time that the shooting was occurring @ Mandalay bay

Stop trying to sew the seeds of doubt using disinformation you slimy mossad rat

HOLY FUCK I NEW IT
IT WAS JANET ALL ALONG

No this is wrong the call sign is SWA4119

prob another shill

Wtf

Who ordered the attack?

The faa is the perfect cover for gov ops. They would never care for nor inform the citizenry

it's so obvious, no one man acting alone could injury so many in a short time span without getting attention from at least 1 government agency or let alone a single person. Premeditated government killing but to what end.

Bunp

bump

We probably will never know exactly what happened. So many conflicting parties that it's hard to tell.

If you watch carefully, the helicopter stops at the hotel. It's marked as a plane on radar but it goes to the hotel and suddenly stops. The icon changes from a plane to a question mark ?. The suddenly the icon disappears and a new icon appears back at the runway.

This is exactly what would happen if you were able to spoof the call sign of another plane. You set up the helicopter to use the call sign of a plane just sitting at the runway in a hanger. You fly out, then go dark. On radar it looks like the real plane suddenly jumps back to the airport hangar, because it never fucking moved.

Stop spamming every thread
Attack was already confirmed 2
Get proofs
Everyone here is a fag

explain leaf

bump read dan brown fags bump my thread join the discussion

Probably blocked on phone because the retard put an Imagine Dragons song over the whole thing

it's too late shills i already won this thread will live, better luck next time mossad you autistic faggots are too lazy and too stupid

We got jewed again

maybe you should watch carefully?
The icon vanishes and no new icons appear on the runway, they were already there.

Good point how about you keep bumping this thread and everyone can watch for themselves.

how the fuck am I a shill you retarded nigger lol a bro bumped my thread and linked ot this one so I bumped yours thought it was his, unplug nigger unplug every once in awhile

Oh woops how do you not bump a thread they dont each us that at shill school

I do, but not the title of the thread, can you try digging it up from 4plebs?

Can the aircraft be followed using flight radar? Where did it Go?

I guess you missed all the JANET threads

>JANET is a super secret airline that flies people in and out of black sites like Area51
>Believed to be affiliated with Lockheed Martin and other defense contractors
>No one knows anything about it other than they fly unmarked white 737s out of LV and have their own separate terminal
>This terminal is right next to Mandala Bay, within gunshot range, in fact right next to the fuel tanks that Paddock shot
>Paddock worked for a subsidiary (front company) of Lockheed Martin

have a bump.

you are linking everyone to your schizo retardation

No it was more insidious than that.

Bump for justice

Who organized the concert? Was Paddock just a tool for the Deep State? Did he even do the shooting? Did he even know what was planned?

Bump

I caught that the helicopter (SWA4119) on top of the hotel wasn't identified correctly on the radar. The other helicopter (N911WY) may be doing surveillance. We never

Bump

Why did (they) do this? What benefit does it serve (them)?

58 is incomparable to 3k. It's good that your country has never experienced something so horrific that you have no idea what it's like, but don't talk like you do know.

At 41:50 in this video m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5bOlZhVQo dispatch says units be advised there’s a suspect on the heli pad. Does this match up with timing of the helicopter that flies to Janet terminal?

Hey retarded fucking limp dicks I am trying to show you fucking idiots something important why are you all so fucking stupid?
fuck no wonder the kikes treat you like niggers you have the awareness of insects

Probably was an arms dealer and used hotels to do his deals. Campos probably tried to flee the country and was visibly anxious on camera because he was the one who gave Paddock access to the freight elevator that allowed Paddock to get huge amount of weight in ammo to to floor he was staying in. They setup an arms deal, said they wanted ammo too, showed up, killed him, attacked the crowd and fled via helicopter with a spoofed radar callsign. This isn't ISIS this was state sponsored.

"Shutting down might not be a good idea. There's active shooters on the runway." - ATC IATC
youtu.be/mgRbgxG7KqM?t=1m59s

Is there a time stamp that we can use from this video? How did dispatch know that a suspect was on the heli pad? Was there a police helicopter?

>look at me i'm using a kek image and talking about kikes how do you do fellow /pol goys

>Or maybe nobody really gives a shit anymore about it.
>being this much of an obvious shill
Anytime we get a lead, you show up. It's not a fucking coincidence.

Bump

Woah bump

Looks pretty spoopy, but why would soper scrt black op false flag helos be operating with their transponders turned on?

Something something shill something something open your eyes

bump

>this is just not interesting
I'm sure you can find a BBC slide thread to masturbate to instead, you fucking monkey.
Bump

Shoots without gloves. Puts them on to suicide. Make sense to anyone?

>checked
bump

They had spoofed transponders as planes. Just enough to not get crashed into.

bumpo

>Let's chase retarded shit the kikes put in front of us instead being worried being genocided through chemical castration, fuck I hate all of you fucking idiots you deserve what the kikes do to you