Ugly

Answer this, Sup Forums...
As much as I love my Aryan heritage and my race, I realized I am not able to to contribute much to it in the current system. I am deformed, genetic shit, have been disqualified for military service multiple times, and my only redeeming quality is my pattern recognition skill which I wish I didn't have, as ignorance is a bliss in these modern, degenerate times.
No matter how great my morals are, no matter how many people I help, or much I earn, I will be laughed at, treated like shit, due to how ugly I am. I am a kissless, hugless, friendless virgin, and have been made fun of not only by minorities, but even those of my own tribe. Doubly so, actually.
No sane person would want to live a life like this, or want to contribute to a society like this. I refuse to be a beta provider.
Tell me: WHAT IS AN UGLY PERSON WORTH IN 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well just how fucked up are you mate?

Need to know that before I can assist.

What seems to be the trouble?

just find an ugly woman, you retarded faggot

Don't ask me, I'm very handsome. :^)

dude stop worrying about it.

Look at Goebells for example.....dude was a deformed ugly looking manlet. But the people LOVED him. He was probably next in line to be fuhrer.

Marry a nice girl who looks as ugly as you, geezus. Develop some skill. Stop whining, it's hideous to women.

Lankletism, stunted puberty, underdeveloped jaw (I mean, I do not have one), completely fucked up teeth, low test, receding hairline, stutter, and probably more.

Even though I visit the gym regularly, eat healthy, consume no drugs/alcohol/tobacco whatsoever, work 40h/week, pray regularly, I can't change the fact that I came short on the genetic lottery.

Wouldn't it be fucked up to bring more incels to this world? Why would I want my children to struggle in life?
Modern society humans are the most superficial beings imaginable.

There's nothing more beta than someone who says and thinks:
>"I am destined to lose"

There are strengths you have that you aren't recognizing.

Leftists love projecting their own failures/inadequacies onto their enemies. Sad, really.

That statement is as true as it can get.
But it does require iron will to not lose motivation.
As I said, I can recognize patterns quite well, and learn new concepts with ease.
However, continuing down on even this path is difficult when there are people (including family) who constantly stomp you into the ground.
Getting up to my feet is harder and harder. I only get up because I want to witness the end to this era. I want to be one to contribute in ending it.

have a stable job and find a white christian girl. if you can't find any in the states, try slavs. they're still white despite the Sup Forums memes and they'll appreciate you bringing them into the U.S.

no excuses, user.

Have you seen Koreans? Oh boy they sure love the plastic surgery, if you want to be not ugly take one modification or two. Or just be an ugly nice person like the hunchback of Notre Dame, or be an ugly genius and do something great. Don't lose the hope, technology goes on, maybe you can have a better body in the future.

You sound like an old co-worker of mine, minus the gym part. He even had a wife. Don't give up on yourself user, keep trying.

Try to improve yourself FOR yourself, not because you want someone else in it.

Success comes to those who want improvement, not those who want others.

There's nothing specific I can tell you that will help you.

All I can say is you just have to keep going. Take all your hate and anger and turn it into motivation. Because the alternative is death.

Lankletism?

Sounds like some made up shit.

Look. Women don't give two flying rats asshole what you look like. If you dress sharp and hold yourself well you'll be fine. Whether or not you work out.

Hairline? Shave that shit off

Teeth? Who fuckin needs em. Get dentures or some shit.

Jawline? Jawline? Come on. Who gives a fuck

Stunted puberty? Sounds like your a hot shy little loliboy waiting to be ravaged by a mile. You lucky dawg.

Stutter? That sounds cute mother fucker

Now

Get out there and be happy. That's all there is to it man. Put a smile on that fucking face and act like the outside world is fallout: earth and it's all a bug ass game.

Come on buddy. Where you at? Wanna hang out? Minnesota here. Let's get you some pussy.

I see so many ugly dudes with hotter gfs than mine, it kind of gets me jelous, but a virgin gf was worth it, anyway, you can definately get a gf, just dont be overly picky

I'm having similar problems, I am a physically able 20 year old male but I have a mental disorder that stops me from working and it's really making me hate myself right now - like to the point of suicide because in this state, I am of no use to our race.

If you can't provide good genetic material to future generations then you should find a different way to serve your people. There are many more things to be done than just making babies. Even the lowliest garbage man or steel mill worker can find honor in his line of work, and can know that he too is making a difference; even if his work often goes unnoticed. Nobody is useless unless they choose to be useless.

I'm sort of in the same boat with you. I'm a little ugly and I'm not in very good shape but I have the knowledge and skills to engineer computer hardware and software, since I'm an embedded systems software engineer with a degree in EE and I design homebrew computers for fun. The Northwest Front movement will be victorious and we will fight to secure lands for our people. We'll have fertile lands, waters for fishing, vast forests for lumber, and dams for hydroelectric power. We'll also control the Intel fabs in Orgeon so that we can build all of our own computers here that we can use in all kinds of weapons systems and communications devices. None of us in the movement are perfect but we will work our asses off to create the most advanced society that the world has ever seen, through our own labor, our own strength, and our own will to live.

If you haven't heard of the Northwest Front, you should come check us out.

northwestfront.org

Definitely planning to go back to Europe once I am financially secure enough. Arid socal landscape sucks out all the energy. I do feel like I am more fit for continental/snowy climates and foresty regions.

I was recommended permanent braces, lefort3+BSSO+facial asymmetry surgery in the past, which, altogether would cost about USD45k.
Pic related.

Heh that was unironically motivating. Living in socal, I am a bit overwhelmed by work at the moment to travel out of state but I truly appreciate the offer.

Dude don’t worry so much, worrying holds you back more than you’ll ever know.

What bothers you the most

I gotcha OP. Phoneposting bear with me. 2 parents, 1 child. For every two uggos, you'll create 1 uggo, literally putting the demographics back on track. So long as you have no more than 1 uggo, you'll be doing us a favor. If your uggo wife has an uggo child, you cant have any more children. Niggers have fucking 9 little shits and it pisses me off. Having 1 nationalist uggo wouldnt be the end of our world

Look. Thought about doing this myself once. Mau still do it someday for fun.

Why not try and become an English teacher in a foreign country?

It's easy as fuck. Just gotta take like an 80 hour online class and they set you all up with a job in China or Russia or south Korea.

Then you go over there. You aren't making shit for money compared to at home BUT you are making what doctors and lawyers make locally, seriously look into it.

Then you got all these fine ass foreign girls looking up to you and they don't even notice your stutter since they barley speak English.

Then ya know.... ya stock ur fuck rod in em when the time is right.

Easy peasy. Might be a fun change if pace Yeah?

Get your life perspective flipped a little.

Seems painful and expensive.
Do you have the money for that?

>That's why I tried joining the military. I do think I would have been an asset in the intelligence department, but eh, they found things they didn't like in me. Guess I'll search for something else I can be proud to work for/towards.
I will check out northwestfront, you guys are not THAT far. Maybe during christmas time I'll visit.

I've been told I have too much self doubt. Such is the effect of nonexistent validation.
Having no social life bothers me most. The fact that people would tell me to hang out, then never call or answer a text ever again.

there's rumors of white people with darker benors and nipples that arent pink. count your blessings. muh tall dark and handsome is still a thing though

lol amen.

Ugly white people are the backbone of western countries.

YOu have any sexy siblings?

Also if you get money and nab a hot chick you may be able to up the looks of your offspring.

That might work actually. I do speak English, Russian, German and Hungarian, so I have plenty of places to choose from. I need to practice posture and rhetorics not to give off vibes of someone who is an absolute social shut-in.
My goal is not to bang bitches in the end, but to find a way of life that benefits the white race, and get the feeling that other people think I benefit them. Even if this sounds naive.

Got about 20% of it in savings.
Face does swell up for a month after surgery. Most people have their significant other, or family members taking care of them during this time. I would have to survive on my own if I ever decide to go down this path.

>I do think I would have been an asset in the intelligence department
Do you think you could hold and fire a rifle? Do you think that you could hike a couple dozen miles a day and sleep on the ground? Do you think that you could kill people? Because we're going to need people like that before we start up space programs and all sorts of other stuff. Realistically speaking, you would be needed as a soldier of the Northwest Volunteer Army once shit hits the fan. Right now the movement is beer and BBQ on the weekends but eventually we're going to have to fight for independence like the founding fathers did. So if you're looking for a purpose in life then let it be that wait for your call to arms to help fight the degenerates and kikes.

As a (you) who sucks at following through due to busy schedule, family and overall forgetfulness - I can tell you honestly that I just don’t remember to call back to hangout

Also my city sucks dick to traverse at most hours

Yeah it's true some of us ladies love the hot shy little loliboys.

>Even though I visit the gym regularly, eat healthy, consume no drugs/alcohol/tobacco whatsoever, work 40h/week, pray regularly, I can't change the fact that I came short on the genetic lottery.

I know that feel.

1. Find something worth doing.
2. Pursue it.

Checked

Come on brah

Held and shot a rifle in the past. (Thank you, Grandpa, rest in peace, my man.)
Usually hike more than that.
I don't have a bed, so I always sleep on the ground. Slept outside a couple of times also.
I'm constantly losing connection with human beings, and if my life depends on it, I wouldn't think twice to kill them. Would kill talmudic jews for sport, they are parasites, not humans.

I wouldn't breed, even if asked to.
However, I would hold meaningful conversations with women and would appreciate their companionship occasionally.

Why did you want to join the military? Sounds like a waste of time.

Get rich or die tryin nigga.

Would have learned useful life/survival skills, teamwork in basic training, a trade or a profession I would make a career out of, and probably would have saved up a lot of money, since I wouldn't have had to spend all of it on education, housing and food.

>Lankletism
If you are over 6 feet tall, you have nothing to complain about.

>He doesn't know that money will get him the woman of his dreams much quicker than being chad

oh user, it's been so long since we had an /r9k/ thread i actually replied
this is the right attitude, since when does anyone care about being made fun of by niggers, you should know better than to listen to them or give any value at all to their opinions on literally anything

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc

also thread lacks pics, can only blame myself for that

>Women don't give two flying rats asshole what you look like.

FWIW, I fractured my cheekbone on one side, broke my nose and dislocated my jaw when I boxed. I never had any deformity, you leftists just love slandering tho
Not everyone is a pussy who doesn't have some scars from living

Heh, truth is, my white family mocks me, laughs at me, and in a completely non-sarcastic way. And their opinions I always valued.

This. The lookism pill. For my entire existence nobody ever wanted to associate with me. I did have witty humor that died out of me just recently, and a good ability to hold a conversation, even with the stutter, but nah, I was just ugly and everyone was upfront about this fact.
Modern, capitalistic society brings the worst out of everyone.

>Would kill talmudic jews for sport
You sound like you'd fit right in. Just be aware that if you even sign up for the forum or listen to the podcasts regularly that you run the risk of being visited by FBI niggers. Do what HAC says and do not let them in your house without a warrant. It's hard for them to get one to search your house if you've only been viewing certain things. It's also difficult to prosecute your for things you write, though the same does not apply to speech, so be careful on the phone.

t. has been visited by the party van and shut the door in their face no visible consequences

Honestly, I wold like to thank every user who said anything motivational and was understanding with me.
You guys are truly great, and I will try my best to improve whatever I have, hopefully spiraling upwards in success in life.

This is the worst place to ask for advice for somebody with you pattern recognition abilities.

You do not have any obligation to find love or reproduce, and you probably would not enjoy it anyways.

Why do you want it anyways. even neurotypicals get disappointed by it.

Focus on enjoying the things you can get. Those will make you happier.

Good luck user! Never despair!

Would Tor browser get rid of the watchlists and these situations?

Got any suggestions where else to get advice?
Sup Forums is almost my second home. I would never visit a therapist or a counselor for example.

Reproducing, for certain individuals, is indeed a big no. I never stated I wanted to do that. Love, however, everyone deserves. From a woman or a group they live and die for.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE FELL FOR LE GAME MEME

I fully intend to have white children and rub them in your faces tbqh
Once you're a public figure, you're a public figure. Just embrace it.
My white family that I speak to don't mock me. The thieving white trash junkies I don't do out of spite, but not to my face because they know better.

Also one of the worst cases of Reddit spacing I've ever seen.

No, it won't. The best you can do is installed Linux with all your files on one partition and encrypt it using LUKS. Use Firefox with uBlock Origin and Cookie AutoDelete and set the browser to never remember history. I recommend Fedora as your OS since it's the base for RedHat Enterprise Linux which is used by the NSA, so it's reasonably secure. You should also use a trusted VPN.

Stop being vain.

Most importantly, stop taking this shithole seriously. You're not any less of a man, and don't let any faggot here convince you otherwise.

May the light of Jesus Christ be with you.

This is fucking embarrassing lol

Yep. R*dditors that can't format their posts properly on Sup Forums.

Just don’t give up, no matter what the result. Your goal is to have a healthy white family, just give it your all. Otherwise, why even exist?

>I am deformed, genetic shit,
>flag
can't make this up lads

i think a good thing for you to do would be to consider becoming a writer.

Nice boomer post

Thank you for all the encouragement and advice.

Losing all contact with my parents and family will be difficult to do, but it will be probably for the better.

This thread was quite wholesome so far, I actually feel more motivated. Thank you for the blessing, God bless.

As far as this thread goes, thank you once again anons, I am going to go out to the soccer field for a run. I really need the fresh air.
Stay safe everyone, and hopefully we'll see a better tomorrow.

People like that love to jerk themselves off. It's a real ego boost for them. Success with women is determined almost entirely by how you look. As long as you aren't completely socially inept you'll do fine with any woman who is sexually attracted to you. You have to be a real fuck up to fuck it up with a girl who wants to fuck you.

Don't be a faggot and break your face in the name of vanity because at best you'll hook up with some sheila that wants to have children with you and she'll shit out a deformed kid or two before leaving you with your mutant babies. You would be far better off getting a vasectomy and ensuring that never happens which as an added bonus would probably act as a reassurance to any women you bone in the future too. I hate being so harsh but if you freely admit you're break your face ugly you full well know eugenics has no place for you in the future of humanity.

Now with that out of the way women are shit tier and only good for their pussy which you can buy. Yes I know it's not the same as being with someone whom you share feelings for but the only girl that's gonna love you is one even uglier than you and that's not the kind of pussy you want mate so just pay for it and get it out of your system.

Once you depedestal pussy and family you need to find a cause to live for. It could be something as basic as cleaning up any rubbish you see polluting the area, helping your elderly neighbours with something like weeding their yard, etc. or you could do something meaningful like starting a political party. What's the opposition going to do? Rag on your appearance by saying behold the master race like they do fatties? You're fucking immune to such insults and every time one is dished out you'd gain new members out of sheer disgust for the behavior of their former peers and leaders. All you'd need to do is be the best version of yourself that you could be as well as being intelligent and well spoken and you could go down in history as the second coming of Hitler.

Just find something to devote yourself to instead of pursuing vanity like a woman would. Be the man you know you're capable of being and you'll die happy having lived a life by your rules.

Fairly attractive guy with piss poor pattern recognition reporting in. There is nothing truly worthwhile in life that you can get with looks alone. Appreciate nature, get as far away from society as possible and learn to enjoy having a rough and painful time.

At least HE's trying to help someone , you useless wretch .

Fake post to demoralize Sup Forums users into thinking other Sup Forums users are like this imaginary person he's created.

fucking baited

Shut the fuck up dumbass

I am currently doing voluntary eugenics. I don't want my children to be bald manlet brainlets like me.

No, you people slander me, some morons believe it and then you allude to it. I just want to Correct The Record, so to speak.

Try to end up looking somewhat like your dad/granddad post surgery otherwise your wife would leave you after the first kid