How do we get city people to vote for Trump?

I mean I love rural and suburban retards too, but their population is decreasing, and if we keep losing city people eventually they'll get more states to themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgrbqv2jebI
youtube.com/watch?v=qaGxhtO8ods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By mass deporting spics.

city whites are still hillarytards

You're from Brazil, why do you care?

Keep them from higher education or destroy the public school system so they have the required low iq to vote republitard

Turn on the electricity. You will see the country go red pretty quickly. In a year, there will be no blues left.

Outside of illegals infested bumfucksville CA, EVERY other state voted majority popular vote Trump. Your question is misdirected.

>Turn on the electricity. You will see the country go red pretty quickly.
what?

LOL XDXDXD

Got any proof from a valid source?

Accelerate their downfall. Flood with subhumans, cut off law enforcement, give some bridges the "roadworks" treatment to choke them out, and let it fall into ruin like Detroit, MI or Gary, IN.

Any industry that insists on staying will attempt to foxhole using walls and fences like South Africa. The rest will leave.

Clean them out later.

How do we get more rural and suburban retards to vote Democrat in 2018 and 2020? How do we do better in the cities?

Bernie Sanders should've won the presidency.

Fpbp

Get them jobs
Make them safe
Keep their safety nets protected
City people don't vote dem cause they love liberalism
They vote dem cause they're afraid republicans are going to abandon them to their own devices

Isolate them with strategic redrawing of state lines and separating mega-cities out as city states, especially Chicago and New York.

No sweetie.

Hillary should have.

If bernie had gotten the vote, female voter turnout on the dem side would have been down.
That would have offset any votes gained by the bernie bros

I'd suppose there are more single mothers, people on welfare, etc on big cities, and the government has better structure to raise and control people.

They also have less freedom and independence to do what they want, cant just shoot guns and hunt to have fun, etc, so it's easier for them to vote for dems

Also cities tend to have more immigrants, migrants from smaller cities and other states, etc, so they're less rooted and less likely to be against social engineering due to traditionalism

I live in one of the bluest cities and I constantly remind my "facebook friends" they joined the losing team. They hate my Killary posts but can't say shit cuz it's all true. They try to post something about Trump but end up burned again. Hopefully they get tired of being made fun of for being losers and open their eyes.

FUCK YOU, AMERICA

YOU ARE 400 POUNDS. 65% OF YOUR COUNTRY WILL HAVE DIABETES IN 10 YEARS.

You're so cucked you can get accused of rape for looking at girl

Brazil has good natural dangers. People here fear what they have always feared: murder, rape, zica, dengue, malaria and hunger

In america anyone can get accused of being a white male, which is professional and personal homicide.

>b-but brazil is more dangerous than syria, muh murder rates, muh liveleak

Cherrypicked footage from specific murder districts in Brazil is no proof of anything and has to stop. You can be safe in Brazil than anywhere else in the world. All you have to do is to avoid: beaches, favelas, city cneters, crowded tourist sights, public parks, empty streets, jammed traffic, tunnels, bus stops, public squares and specific murder areas that are known by everyone.

Stop treating white people like enemies. Also say something about jobs that isn't just "raise the minimum wage" or "if you vote for me and you're a coal miner, you'll have to find yourself another job."

Kaj si pa ti dans skadiu?

dis

Ending welfare would force the leftists to see the world through the eyes of the working class

LOL

you're just saying that because she's a democrat. Domald Trump was a registered democrat and he talked about running for president in 2000

I made more money on the stock market since Trump was elected than I was paid.

>How can people still hate on Trump?

Whenever the market crashes you can make money on stock.

You do realize it's mostly rural white people on welfare, right?

Only if it goes back up again

youtube.com/watch?v=xgrbqv2jebI

we don't we expel them cause they are illegal, and don't have the right to vote

But the rural folks are capable of feeding themselves when time gets rough.

Da fuck you on about, Slovenia?

Maybe in total numbers but not per capita.

try to eat and drink money, and see how that works out for you

Only if they have a farm, and grow things other than hay.

Yeah, so choose carefully of what to invest in.

Gas them

>turn on the electricity
what did he mean by this?

wow you really don't know where your soy comes from soyboy.............

youtube.com/watch?v=qaGxhtO8ods

By removing nonwhites.

Or you can be a real man and invest in the only asset class that isn't enriched. Btc ftw, bitcoin cash is kicking ass right now.

Anyone who thinks they'll make money on the stock market should add "goyim" to their name.

Enact gentrification protocols in red states. A lot of people complain about the high cost of living in blue cities. A lot of cities in red states have a lower cost of living. Blacks in northern cities have already figured this out by selling their small 3br 2ba houses in cities like DC for $600k+ then moving to places like South and Midwest and buying houses in downtown cities.

t. DC realtor.

not true cityfag here, only white trash in cities are lefties, the problem is in the cities the majority is non white.
Yes i know i am not american, but globalization hits the same everywhere

Really at this point, I just wish we would colonize another planet and leave the non-whites to die and suffer.

Where do you live in Argentina?

A republican metropolis seems like a fantasy..

Call them retarded backwards racist bigots

Buenos Aires city
In Argentina:
10% population lives in Buenos aires city
25% population lives in Buenos Aires city and sorruondings
50% lives in buenos aires province (similar to a state in US)

Did you retards forget that most college educated white men voted Trump?

Got any valid proof?

What are some good vacation spots? I've heard Mar del Plata is nice

I found your problem OP

American cities are the worst part of America. Fuck them. Let them destroy themselves.

it is not that nice, though. Go to Entre RĂ­os province, north of Buenos Aires city, la plata is nice too just not great.

>specific murder districts

DESIGNATED

My grandma is from Ituzaingo, and she said she went to school in Moron. I tried looking for the school on google maps, but couldn't find it. do you know of any schools in Moron that have been around since the late 1940's?

those places are nowadays full of shitskins, idk anything about that, but 40's was not very long ago. Moron is very big, though.

>white trash
>cities

m8

She used to live on Cnel. Pedro Aquino.