B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT MUH PEASHFULL PROWTEST

B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT MUH PEASHFULL PROWTEST

white supremacy is the default in actual humans, jesus christ I hate shitskins

I do hope whites stop being peaceful and passive soon, we might get something done

That's their fucking right as an American citizen to want whatever they want and voice their opinion. As long as they're doing it peacefully and lawfully, it matters not. Hate speech is protected for a reason, and violent attempt to silence them is an assault on the First Amendment. It's a slippery slope that you go down when you allow mobs to dictate what can or can't be said.

The left genuinely won't be happy until everything that they deem "acceptable" and "right" is made mandatory, and speaking to the contrary is explicitly illegal. They want a fucking nanny state where there's only one way of thinking.

At this point, I want Trump to go full Hitler and actually just bring true fascism back. These pussies thing people saying mean things and walking around with torches are spooky and muh nazi white supremacy.

I want to see their reactions as tanks and soldiers roam the streets executing blue haired trannies and niggers. They have no fucking idea what an actual nazi is.

>TFW leftists are trying to damage control hard because everyone knows their events always lead to chimpouts, whereas alt-right are civilized ubermenschen

Can we just ban anyone who uses that stupid fucking picture? Please?

God that meme is so shit

Anyone else got the "trolly" comic that shits on trolly because "ms princess" is so perfect and her ideas are also perfect because

Literally same thing.

same can be said about racism and misogyny. I pray everyday that they'll get some firsthand experience of these things soon.

Get right on that as soon as the evropa fags quit acting like the hipster bourgeois class of the ussa

cringe

delete this

>Meme flag

>Amer*can flag

Turk poster?

>(((leftards))) using emojis for """(((memes)))"""

somebody change that from "still want" to "still are"

White people wanting to exist is white supremacy?

You are kinda stupid to be honnest.

When china id buildinh its country. Do you think they are building it to fitt the niggers or the chinese people?

When white people built their society. Do you think they built it fot niggers and other shit?

Stop fucking complaining. We didnt build the western world for you. Build you own fucking society adapted to your non existing skills.

>emojis
>straw man
>"clapback"

aids

I could kill these people with my forehead in 2 mins.

This has got to be the best edit I've seen.

"peaceful" muslims still want shariah law everywhere

Naw they just want white nationalism. Yes, there is a difference.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

No Trump
No KKK
No fascist USA

>implying white supremacy is bad in a country won, built and maintained by whites exclusively for hundreds of years
you're some kind of retard, aren't ya, op?

is that bitch indian or a black girl wearing a pajeet wig? either way get the fuck out

What does it matter to you

muh karl popper

kek fuggen saved

Yo bitch that shit ain't cool, go back to drinking yo gay ass tea. Before I splash acid on yo face.