Important Sup Forums dilemmas general

>you're hardcore white christian nationalist
>day of the rope finally came
>you take your lovely AR-15 and radio with you
>you and your neighbors white squad raiding the hood
>you received a command from your leader to search and infiltrate Black Panther squad and their leader Tyrone on sight
>see how Tyrone and his gang-members with several black womens rush into the wooden Christian church carrying niglets in their hands and barricades inside.
>black pastor screams at you through the window that its not the way true christians acts
>you know that there are several white people inside who are Christian that helps heal the wounded.
>your white childhood friend gives you a canister of gasoline and a lighter
>pastor sees it and tells you loudly "thou shalt not murder, user"
>Your friend explaining situation to your commander via radio
>"do it user, its a direct order. If you will not we will execute you."

What will you do?
Your answer in comments

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/6p74641sk6d9t85/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kQWhNM1lzX1Z3NU0/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=LOwcyNTsaZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you think I would do ruski faggot?

Cry like a suka blyat I surpose

The church is a Zionist concept made from corrupt Jews to enslave. Those who remain inside will be baptized by fire.

My God have mercy on their souls

and don't point a fucking gun at me ever again or I'll shoot your nuts off, understand?

blacks are protestant and thus not real Christians

intimate like I'm doing it then blast that guy, little shit stains don't threaten me.

Dylan Roof it up, I ain't no bitch, I want to feel and absorb the death...

I WISH CHURCH WAS FULL OF RUSSIANS

And what if they are catholics/orthodox? What will you do?
Will you betray your race or your faith?

cжeчь eгo, a зaтeм пиpoвaть нa их кишeчник. Я нe был бы apиaнoм, ecли бы я нe cтaвил кики в пeчь, чepт вoзьми

Someone has a full mental break here.

Your Capslock makes my penis harder

Why would you post this on Sup Forums? You know exactly how everyone here would act.
This isn't a religious thing, it's a racial thing.

Ho ты жe вepyющий, или нeт?
Heльзя cжигaть твoих бpaтьeв пo вepe.

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS.zip 2.14 GB DOWNLOAD

mediafire.com/file/6p74641sk6d9t85/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kQWhNM1lzX1Z3NU0/view?usp=sharing

I learn to proof read

Я вepeн дeлy тoвapищa, вoля Tвoя, pyкa мoя. cyкa блят

Oh, really? But Sup Forums is a Christian board.

More than that, this situation will surely happen in the day of rope somewhere.
You have to make up your mind and solve this.

Will you betray your faith or your race?

Demand that they surrender their weapons and come out. Siege if need be. Not even Christian but I'm not burning g a church if I can avoid it.

Anyhow there are passages on the tower of Babylon about racial segregation along with passages to support capital punishment if need be.

>pastor sees it and tells you loudly "thou shalt not murder, user"
>>Your friend explaining situation to your commander via radio
>>"do it user, its a direct order. If you will not we will execute you."

That has already been done

He was sentenced to death, like this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=LOwcyNTsaZ4

This is or/or situation. No third options are avaible.
You have to pick one.

>be a white nationalist
>be a christian
Nope. Murdering people for the sake of a skin color is for retards. If you have blood lust you are serving the enemy.

This. Tell the pastor to surrender the niggers, (so they can be executed) and let the whites leave. If they refuse...light it up.

>White nationalist
>Ordered to eliminate Black nationalists
You don't understand Nationalism. Or at least not true nationalism, NatSoc, or ethnonationalism

No negotations allowed.
Only two options

You don't understand what civil war is then.
Pick your side.

Quick answer: I would not follow the orders. Instead, I would propose a peaceful resolution giving the circunstances.

But your hypotetical scenario is utterly unrealistic from a christian point of view.
Christians woudn't enter this kind of intern fighting in the first place.
Unlike what happened during protestant reformation, nowadays christianity is not infighting, instead we as whole (chatolics and protestants) are attacked from all kinds of infidels.
Thus even if we hit a state of race war, it's more likely that christendom would unity against its common enemy and propose a peaceful separatist movement between blacks and whites in order to avoid infighting.
While "hardcore white christian nationalists" do believe they should protect their race and culture, they also believe blacks should do the same and can be as christian as any white. This, however, doesn't necessarily means that we have to mix up everyone.

see

Bad example, because like Elijah Mohammed and GL Rockwell, I imagine Blck Sepratists and Wh*te Nationalists would find common cause against the (((Globalist)))

White nationalists and black nationalists have a common enemy in the globalists. We should be allying ourselves with them and working out the details of land ownership later. I don't think the OP understand ethnonationalism at all desu.

What the hell else am I going to do? You don't call it murder if you're hunting animals, and any real Christian knows that churches fucking suck anyway.

But everyone inside are Christians, even Tyrone and his gang.

So you will betray white ethnostate an side with niggers?

No such an option. If you will break an order your mates will shoot you at that second.