Tomboy Thread

What makes a tomboy so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/810883/063897bdc7/
exhentai.org/g/953042/680b0664b7/
exhentai.org/g/150606/4f717b49ce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They look like boys?

You leave them with a bunch of your friends so they get raped.

But they don't.

Unless you think something as relative as hair can change the entire appearance of what someones sex is.

But they're not cute at all!

The fact that you can physically and verbally bant with them plus short hair is amazing when done right

Their shamelessness

Tomboy and spats are like Peanutbutter and Jelly

they're for bullying

What is skirt over trackpants? Peanutbutter and honey? Nutella?

the boyish stuff accentuates their femininity.

basically, less is more

Last night I had a dream I was a tomboy and I had fallen in love with my best friend.

We're both (male) though, it was just a dream.

The smell of active girl

I may be a super weirdo, but...

I'd love to have a tomboy gf so I could ravage her ass and she could peg mine.

All with delicious sweaty pussy.

Guess animu made me like that.

I want a tomboy

I can't believe I got spoiled for Persona 5. I stopped browsing every board said I'd stick to /ck/ and some cunt actually made a thread there. I feel sick. Sometimes I really do hate this website.

What if I told you most animals are biologically designed to be attracted to active, strong female members of their species?

It makes me wonder why only humans have an obsession with delicate, domesticated females.

updates never

why would my friends get raped?

can anyone please tell me what tomboys are for?

Also this.
I have an insane body odor fetish and I imagine tomboyish girls to be very smelly sometimes.

This sole thought drives me nuts.

Being lewd and bros at the same time

Tomboys are a sexy. A SEXY.

I love Noa!

TBOTS

Anita is my favorite loli tomboy.

Because you can talk to them easier and have a relationship at the same time like bros who fuck.

Spats and skirt is peanut butter and honey. Without a doubt

Made me smile back.

This series is tomboys everywhere and I fucking love it.

Not all tomboys have short hair.

Because we're not like most animals. We turned the ferocious wolf into a pet.

exhentai.org/g/810883/063897bdc7/
exhentai.org/g/953042/680b0664b7/

exhentai.org/g/150606/4f717b49ce/

Who is the oldest tomboy?

>already on favourites list

>tfw my favorite tomboy doujins
Spirited Girl 3 when

Why are real life tomboys so shit?

Be the change you want to see in the world, user

Because they are 3d, same with traps

what are tomboys for?

What do you do if your tomboy breaks her foot? Do you put her down and get a new one?

Please tell me this is an actual sweet doujin and not something where she gets assfucked by the doctor.

She looks so sad i dont know what to do.

It is diabetes tier.

Vanilla

Sauce please?

Amaete li yo

adorable.

>Incest
>Vanilla
>Tomboy

Holy fuck this is the golden goose I might have been looking for

>ywn date a tomboy who likes to run
>ywn be dragged out of bed every morning at 6am when she comes over to take you on a 2 mile run
>ywn learn to love fitness and training and all the time you spend with her
>ywn plan a longer run with her one day, out into the countryside
>ywn run until the both of you can't run anymore
>ywn lay down by the side of the road and watch the sunrise from a hill
>ywn have her roll on top of you and pull down her spats
>ywn have exhausted, sweaty post-workout sex where the both of you can barely move
>ywn cum inside as she holds your hands back and begs for it
>ywn have her roll off and cuddle with your side as you fall asleep again in the warm morning sun
>ywn wake up around noon and complete the run back home

No. How could you ever think of doing that? Nurse her back to health, you ass.

>2 mile run
HA WHAT A PUSSY
I'D RUN THAT HOE INTO THE FUCKING GROUND

>two miles

If she's here at 6 a.m that means she missed me for 30 minutes, i leave for work early

oh my god imouto tomboy

If it was that one image that's being plastered everywhere, I heard that it at least is only of a specific bad ending. So you can have some peace of mind knowing that.

It's practically impossible to not be spoiled with how long of a gap there is between regional releases, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Threadly reminder that if you like tomboys you are, for all intents and purposes, a homosexual.

No one asked your opinion fag

>tfw short-haired tomboys don't exist in real life ;_;

>liking tomboys in real life

gross.

>Homosexual: sexually attracted to people of one's own sex

>Sex:either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions

>Tomboy: a girl who enjoys rough, noisy activities traditionally associated with boys

Last I checked, Tomboys don't have dicks so you are objectively, subjectively, factually wrong on every level.

Sex isn't the same thing as gender, user.

For example, liking tomboys is gay because it's the masculine traits you like, whereas liking traps isn't necessarily gay because it's the feminine traits you're interested in.

>Sex isn't the same thing as gender, user.
Go back to tumblr and kill yourself

Ah I see
You're one of those 'It's not gay if I'm sucking on a feminine penis' type of guy
Well have fun pretending that you're not gay for wanting fuccbois while I fap to actual women

I want a tomboy gf who will help me restore a turd gen Camaro and slap an LS3 in it.

>anal sex with a tomboy
>anal sex with a trap

go ahead and tell me the difference.

I'm waiting.

Well, I never liked pets.

One has a fucking vagina and the other has a cock?
Is this supposed to be some kind of 'Aha' kind of moment you're catching me in because I can't see you're stance as anything other than retarded at this point.

Nigger, I like tits and ass. The short hair thing is just an aesthetic preference, and I get bored by girls who don't like interesting things.

One of them is a fucking guy with a nasty man ass, the other is a woman with a womanly ass. And tits. And a womanly body.

At this point you may as well say "what's the difference between vaginal sex with a woman and vaginal sex with a dinosaur".

You fucking idiot.

I read this because I saw it in the last thread and the girls in this story are so much better than any of the guys
saki a best

You have so much to learn, user.

I like traps too but logic says that wanting a man, even if it looks like a girl in every other aspect, is fucking gay no matter what kind of mental gymnastics you have to pull
That and trying to saying that wanting a woman can even remotely be called gay is absolutely ridiculous
I have the biggest fucking headache right now from trying to understand you but I've come no closer to that

If something is, for all intents and purposes, a girl, then they're a girl.

Is that so hard to understand?

Not if it has a set of cock and balls that could impregnate women you dense motherfucker
If you really think that if it looks like a girl, acts, like a girl, and has a penis rather than a vagina but STILL doesn't making wanting that gay then there's clearly no reasoning with you

Bullying, rape, tender love, and hugs.

>If something is, for all intents and purposes, a girl, then they're a girl
And if it has a FUCKEN COCK instead of a vagina, it is not, for any intents or purposes, a girl. Then it's just a fucking faggot in drag.

Honestly, I don't mind. It took me a while to realize that Persona was nothing but a weaboo simulator for me

3 was pretty good. Or are you just talking that one animation?

Tomboys are for
>racing
>competing with
>lifting with
>hugging after practice
>cheering on
>buying new running shoes for
>taking on dates
>kissing on the mouth
>touching inappropriately in public
>meeting her parents
>proposing to
>getting married
>having children
>loving for the rest of your natural life

>kissing on the mouth
>touching inappropriately in public
s-so lewd user

>T W O M I L E S
>W
>O
>M
>I
>L
>E
>S

same here.
>kono powah!

Are disabled tomboys allowed?

>ywn be 2D and be carried by a tomboy bride

Sure why not.

They're usually in shape. Athleticism is hot.
Short hair, suntan. What's not to love.

Why are traps brought up in tomboy threads? These tomboys exhibit traits commonly associated with boys like rambunctiousness but are still feminine, attractive as a girl is attractive.

The equivalent of a trap is a really mannish woman; the equivalent for a tomboy is like a milquetoast who likes playing with dolls and watching little girl cartoons oh wait

Wrestling into submission.

>Sex isn't the same thing as gender, user.
Fuck off Tumblr.

>Why are traps brought up in tomboy threads?
Because homos are used to flaunting their fetishes in everyone's face and getting away with it.

I could study an athletic girls anatomy forever. The way you can see all their muscles moving. Especially on their stomach when they breath.
sweaty_man_wiping_forehead.jpg

you are all homos

I don't see any problem

No I'm straight. I just have a rape boner for tomboys and want to fuck everyone into submission impregnate them and force them to wear sundresses.

And the irony of saying that while posting a massive lesbian is quite delicious.

how is that ironic

Your mom is ronic