How does it feel to know that best year was ten years ago?

how does it feel to know that best year was ten years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=calendar
images.lmgtfy.com/?q=chart anime 2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>death note
>great anime
pick one and only one

Can't find Gintama

>Glass no Kantai
>Musashi Gundoh
>Higurashi anime
Spring 2006 was a great season for QUALITY.

What would it be like to have rec threads again

I've watched Suzumiya Haruki, a good deal of Gintama episodes, School Rumble, Ouran High, Higurashi, Ah! My Goddess, Zero no Tsukaima, Kanon, Welcome to the NHK, Code Heass, Negima.

I haven't watched Death Note (I find it hard watching anime where I've read the manga) and Black Lagoon, which are the only shows there I probably should've watched I guess.

>Black Lagoon was 10 years ago

jesus

>Negima!? better than Geass

"Negima!?" made me not like SHAFT. I dropped it after a while.

>oldshit in sd quality
Trash.

Better than everything in the last couple of seasons, that's for sure.

>bait.jpg

Pretty sure they had started 16:9 and HD quality here though? Or was it the next year.

>400 entries

>implying 99% of current Sup Forums was even old enough to know anime existed back then

>Tfw I realize I have been on Sup Forums for 10 years now

This was when I started watching anime for real and visiting Sup Forums. Before this I had only watched Vandread, Evangelion, Irresponsible captain Tylor, Trigun, X (Clamp), and some other forgettable shows.

Really doubt that most people here are 10-15 and are really trying to boast the fact that you've been a weeb longer than the rest of them?

No it was five years ago

Pretty sure the only ones you're going to bait in here are oldfags anyway.

Remember Jun from Happiness! Fuck that show was bad, but Sup Forums liked Jun for some reason

Have you got other charts? I've only got back to chartfag's chart (summer 2008).

Just use anidb

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=calendar

But I like the charts ;_; I can also use MAL I guess.

haruhi was the first hdtv anime iirc

Yeah, Jun was very popular back then.

Man, from that list I saw 18 of then.

Sorta nostalgic right now.

>best year
>not 2007

I've watched Hayate, Gurren Lagann, Seto no Hanayome, Darker than Black, School Days, Ef, Zero no Tsukaima, Clannad, Minami-Ke, Shakugan no Shana 2, Higurashi, Kodomo no Jikan, Genshiken 2.

I should probably watch Baccano!, Bokurano, SZS (I tried though), Kaiji (I tried this too).

It's all the same shit, one good anime to tens of bad. Just now they release more series pro season.

Almost every anime is good. The good anime just don't get talked about on Sup Forums since you can't troll them like you can troll bad anime.

Read Bokurano, don't watch it.

images.lmgtfy.com/?q=chart anime 2005

>images.lmgtfy.com/?q=chart anime 2005

Thanks, I didn't manage to do that on my own. I have been retarded today you see. I will try not to be retarded tomorrow.

I remember Jun.
Jun was fun.

just like the best of my life was ten years ago

He's cute

But 1986 was 30 years ago

Literally don't see a single good thing in Winter 2006 so I'm going to assume this is bait

I don't see any good shows there either. The only one mentioned time to time is Ergo Proxy, and I don't know if it's good.

>Flag

The blast from the past.

lol

>Can't find Gintama
>Spring.

Is this what retarded looks like?

>Asatte no Houko
That was the source of a huge shitstorm (for the time), sad to see that nobody remembers it during threads about the big shitstorms in our history

>school rumble
>ouran high
my nigga

I knew when most of these came out, but actually seeing them listed together is bizarre. The fact that Haruhi and Ouran aired on the same day is weird to me.