Meme girls

I feel like in the early-mid 2000s Brazilian women were memed in the media as the most desirable. Pic related. Lately I feel like mixed black/white/Asian girls are the current meme. E.g. Jhene Aiko. What other meme ethncities were shilled in Hollywood and media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> j lo
> hot latina meme

as a filthy guero gringo living in mexico, i can tell you the hot latina myth is as real as the chupacabra.

if you like disgusting, obese, squatty, amerindian squatpigs, sure, latin america is great.

salma hayek/ j lo types are about as rare as 2 dollar bills.

the trans meme, now in playboy even. taught in schools. more then two genders now there's like 70 genders invented in the last decade. it doesn't make sense because it's a symptom of society going somewhat crazy

It just seemed to me the media puts hot girls out there regardless of anything. I don't remember hue monkeys being specifically memed as desirable in the media. I can't even name one that was ever pushed as being super hot. Off the top of my head I can only think of that adorable little blonde UFC ring girl Jhenny Andrade as a goddess hue ape.

Salma is half sand nigger. That's where her beauty comes from.

Are you retarded? mixed Brazillian/Asian/Black/White ARE hot. You do realize we can have both without being a spurg about it.

The current meme is the trans meme. It's never going to fly though.

That Brazilian woman is objectively beautiful and whiter than most Americans and Brits. She’s also popped out a few kids and still looks amazing

they get brazilians because they are poor and there's a high european mix in the rural south.
it's easier to recruit a poor brazilian girl than a middle class american/european.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw

> mutt racemixing-spawn are hot
> neocon flag

hey shlomo

There are disgusting, obese and squatty women in all races. Or would you tell me all white women are beauty-contest tier?

>Oyyy, goyim you must race mix for beauty!! Oyyy yoyyy yoy

It seems Canada is especially unfortunate in this regard. Or am I just falling for the Jordan Peterson meme?

i'm saying the average american white woman is orders of magnitude better looking than the average mexican mestizo on the street.

What a faggot you are. Hot girls are hot girls. Even kikes like Kat Dennings.

This I do agree with. There are smoking hot girls of every kind but white girls are easily the prettiest on average. A mid tier white girl blows the mid tier of any other race away.

Post more hot Brazilians or this thread is a waste

Fat niggers, and yeah trans people.

None of the Victoria Secret women have tits
Tits are the best part of a woman

I believe that inforgraphic about the make industry being behind all this trans bullshit more tan I believe anything Jordan "Subscribe to my Patron" Peterson.

I've realized in the last couple days that Arab girls are hot as fuck.

No wonder they keep em covered up

That girl is Fuckin hot tho, not really meme hot like black/Asian girls

Mystery meat was always a meme, even back in the early to mid 2000s. Just look at Jessica Alba.

Yep.
Mexicans are way too native influenced and overweight

even if you took away the obesity, they're built from terrible mutt-stock. in the late 19th century and early 20th their government basically pushed race mixing between white europeans and amerindians and created a homogeneous mutt-race they could lord over.

enter the PRD, the same party that has been in power in mexico for the last 70 years.

it works like a charm, and it's what they're trying to do to us now.

bitch is a solid 6.5 elbows too pointy tbqh

thanks, UMA

By an amazing coincidence I happened to work with some Brazilian girls during that time.
They were racist as fuck against each other. The two that were hispanican did not like the Germanic one. They were all pretty nice to me, though. One of the hispanican ones would go with me to get sushi every Saturday. I think it's because she was lonely. I was lonely too so I didn't mind. Plus she was cute and going to get sushi with a Brazilian qt was pleasant. One time I bought a six pack of beer and left it in the car as I drove her back from something. I looked back, by chance, and noticed one of the bottles gone. I looked at her directly and said, "I would've given you one if you'd asked." She blushed, apologized and thanked me.
I'll tell you what I got out of it:
Yes, the shit skins are more criminal.
The whites always get shat on.
The whites are always more pleasant in the long run.
If you're into bleaching a brownie go for it, but you're just diluting your genes.
Also, they have lovely accents.

de nada mano

Jhene aiko looks like a flip.
Is this (((their))) intention? Making us into the flips, the most powerful race on the planet?

pseudo arabs like the kardashians

Check those quads