Amerishit hate thread

>mfw an (((amerifat))) sharts his burgers at a school shooting
I was walking down the street when this swarthy, fat, balding (((American) ran towards me as fast as he could. After stopping to catch his breath and chug a 2 liter bottle of diet cola, he started flapping his flabby lips to me about how Europe and Canada aren't white, wheezing and spraying saliva with every syllable to fall from his negroidic amerindian maw. I barely had to inhale and raise an eyebrow before he started crying and sharting himself while reaching for his guns. As he fumbled three pistols in his sweaty hands, he began foaming at the mouth and fell to the ground from a simultaneous stroke and a heart attack. The ground shook and at least three windows broke when his corpse hit the concrete. With a soft chuckle I went on my way as more (((burgers))) waddled towards his carcass to mourn. I'll be so fucking glad when these Jew-loving mongrels all shit themselves to death and go extinct. The thought of it makes me so fucking hard

Sage

Take a look at the flag next time you see someone post something nazi, WN or natsoc related. It's always american. They have no culture and need to absorb the political philosophies of superior civilizations.

>nazbol flag

hows your divide and conquer campaign working out?

kys shitskins

>nothing to do with clapping

Why even shitpost if you can't get the basics down pat?

Yeah, I mean can you believe there's nazis on this board? Where's the mods?

americunts btfo ITS OVER BOYS LETS PACK IT UP

Your divide and conquer shit doesn't work anymore, you all have the same fucking flags every thread or you are from Sweden.

Fuck off Leaf, you stole your culture from the British Empire. Don't be a hypocrite.

What's up with all the Jewish caricatures lately?

I like how this meme is supposed to cause D&C but essentially just helps promote Sup Forums values more. Kind of ironic that it's coming from the old /intl/ goon shitskin brony furfags.

So go ahead, keep advocating against mixing.

sage

thats a stronk meme keep pushing it

Just more proof that even when /leftypol/, commies or antifa tries to meme it always backfires and proves Sup Forums right

america is the greatest country on the face of the planet. irrelevant europoor/turk tears never cease to entertain

You are supposed to get angry, goy

This thread in a nutshell

Sage

Sage

Lol fucking this.

Who the fuck is churning out these memes? They are funny as fuck but they seem to be getting produced at an industrial pace. Makes you wonder if that Soros money is behind them.

>sage! :( sage! :( sage! :(

lmao

Notice how it's ONLY americans

Amerisharts ruined this board. Fuck them and their bootlicking kike loving degeneracy.

Nah, btw I love how burgers itt think that people who use this meme are anti racist shills, we arent we've just correctly identified that ameriorcs aren't white either