What was your first redpill moment?

Well pol?

conception

Homosexuality

My history professor said that one of his students didn't believe in the holocaust and he cried.

when i found out santa claus isn't real

Getting lied to about Trayvon martin. I initially heard the story and was pissed. Then I researched for myself and was pissed I was lied to

Seeing all the visceral hatred for Trump, not even Bush was treated this badly. You could see the fear in the deep state's eyes.

Same

Didn't have many niggers in elementary school, but
>be me
>6th grade
>walking out field for PE
>hood nigger pushes me, out of the blue, for absolutely no reason
>I get back up, shaken
>he then wipes his nigger cream all over my arm
>smells like concentrated nigger (other americans know the small I'm talking about)
>stays on me for days, doesn't come off
>open up to mom, tell her how much I hate this nigger
>she tells me I'm right to hate them and that blacks in general are gross

My true redpill was that there is no redpill and people who claimed they are "redpilled" are just as bluepilled as anyone else except with a different bias.

t. achmed

true redpill is knowing years ago people where talking about the iluminati and then years later finding out about bilderberg and how nobody gave a shit because they had been conditioned to think it was fake because of how rediculous they made the illuminati truthers look in the past

Not the first, but the biggest was the Orlando shooting. I was a casual reddit fag (No,I'm not going back, I'm here now) The censorship was staggering on r/news. I went to T_D and found truth. Yes, their nigger and kike love is, dare I say, cringe-y but necessary for that platform. It's a stepping stone.

I am here now.

My g*rman grandmother told me firmly to "stick with what you know" regarding race when I was in preschool.

>(other americans know the small I'm talking about)
yup they fucking stink

I decided that being able to do crazy flips and shit and learning kung fu from Morpheus was pretty tight so I decided to fight the agents

When I realized conclusively that OP is a retarded faggot. It happened very recently, actually.

This question essentially reads, to smart people, as "when did you first realize you were a racist piece of shit, looking for something to unleash your impotent rage on"

Interacting with niggers.

How do u kno thats not ur bias?

Redpilling isn't necessarily being racist. It's just opening your eyes to untruths in the modern day.

Waiting tables made me a true racist

Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Israel
Pretty much the entirety of neoconkike adventures in the ME

>meme flag

Opinion disregarded

Where do you wierdos come from?

Seriously, tell us a bit about yourself.

I guess when I read these posts

Literally always been redpilled. I somehow had a pretty firm grasp on the inequalities that exist in our societies. I knew that men are intrinsically worth less than women, that different races and cultures act in different ways and that life is just some pathetic rat race where you get trapped in a meaningless existence until the day you're lucky enough to kick the bucket. I remember it causing me to feel deeply depressed and have suicidal thoughts before my younger brother was born and he was born when I was 8. I'm 22 now, I think I've done well