Anime features a Half white half Japanese character

>Anime features a Half white half Japanese character
>It's always the dad being Japanese and the mom being white

It can never be the other way around. Whitu loves Japu dick.

Can't have whito piggu taking their pure Japanese women.

>What is Nisekoi and Chitoge

>Anime features a half white half Japanese character
>Dad is a very old, exceedingly masculine American who was just adding the mom to his harem

name literally 0 anime that does this.

josephu is brit

Don't forget about Lelouch and BRITANNIA.

>birth country determines nationality
He's American, through and through.

Honestly it doesn't matter, he's white

>Gets married to a Japanese bitch boy

She is a loser

Japs are white though

Thread already reaks of Sup Forums

It matters because his catchphrases are PURE AMERICAN and not """quintessentially British"""

Not Sup Forums I was just wondering, alot of the anime and manga characters that are half white half jap always feature a white mom and a Japanese dad, it's very rare to see the opposite

It's interesting, because the Japanese are the only Asians really that can grow a beard.

nigger your ignorance is showing

Mari's dad is white, and this is in the Love Live world, you think the Japs would handle that we'll if it was more developed?

>implying Jojo isn't one big tale of Nips lusting for Big British Cock

It's fantasy by way of the writers/animators.

In reality it's the Japanese woman wanting to marry the white man for social standing in america.

Eh, they marry Euros as well. Mostly Brits

>Be Half Japanese Half White
>All this anime "praising" half characters
>In reality i'm just a dirty haffu for then

Such is life

Elliot? Is that you?

>The most popular chapters in Jojo are the ones that have Jap protagonists or take place in japan
>Good Parts like Steel Ball Run and battle tendency get buried by Diamond is Unbreakable and Stardust Crusaders in popularity polls in Japan

You must be ugly then cause i get nothing but praise on both sides.

>international marriage
>live in husband's country
It makes sense to me.

Only works if you're a girl, Elliot-kun.

I'm all right with women, but for japanese people "I'm weird"

>American tv show features a Half white half black character
>It's always the dad being black and the mom being white
really revs your neurons

Make your tv show then.
I am sure your mum and the rest of the five viewers would love it.

It doesn't quite work as a power fantasy if it's a female of your own kind being ploughed by a gaijin. Unless you're a stupid cuck.

In reality, it's always white man + Japanese woman in cases like that.

Nips have shit taste. What else is new?

The lack of Japanese women marrying foreign husbands is the issue. They are actually far more likely to marry men from the U.S or European countries then Japanese men

Who is this?

Didn't they make her full nip in the rebuild?

BRAVO ANNO

They have to feel confident that white people aren't taking their women. Asians simply can't compete with the BWC.

What is even worse
>Character is 1/4 Italian
>Has blonde hair blue eyes
>It was the grandmother so no need to worry about foreigners taking our women

They have to feel confident that white people aren't taking their women. Asians simply can't compete with the BWC.

What is even worse
>Character is 1/4 white
>Has blonde hair blue eyes
>It was the grandmother so no need to worry about foreigners taking our women

Her mom was a japanese gold digger

What is angel densetsu?

Are there any half japanese, half hispanic or african characters? I can only think of the bastard Brazilian child in Koe no Katachi

There are plenty of exceptions, t b h. From the top of my head I remember Asuka, Terry the Kid and Kallen/Karen.

Because fuck foreigners, you will never match the true courage and bravery and honor that the Japanese men produce.

There's a few blacks, but I think of them as more tan than anything.

Lala from School Rumble. Carlitos from Ace of Diamond.

When Japan does it, it just feels like boners for white women.
When Hollywood does it, it's blatant propaganda.

not even true

sageru

>japs need to cuck themselves to pander to the fantasy of some otaku that doesn't even pay for their shit

>we have suchu smaru penisu
>so smaru

>

To be fair with the other way around you get Elliot Rodger.

I still like you, franku.

You need to be 18+ to post here.

Japanese males can have natural born Japanese children. Japanese females who do not marry Japanese men are disgusting traitors that can only sire bastards and commit honorable suicide.

That's just jap insert bullshit. The same way that they inject katanas and japan strong bullshit into all works. They know that they can only be alpha in cartoons.

Well there was the drummer guy from Kids on the Slope.

>3DPD

Why are you posting then?

Why do they have such large eyes? Why do they have so many different hair colors despite being japanese? Why do they have such large breasts? Why is their facial structure white? Why are their attacks in english?

Because im over 18 years old. I doubt someone who watch youtube garbage like Filthyfrank is over 18 though.

By Japanese law, having a foreign dad makes you gaijin and not Japanese.

>*gulp gulp gulp* PUWAAAA

Because if every character had black eyes, black hair and nip features, telling different characters apart would be too difficult. It's not like whites have naturally green, blue or pink hair anyway.

>what is part five?

Go read your books, nerd.

The least popular part because it wasn't a Japanese boy or a Japanese place.

Europeans are the most diverse race on earth. The nip ar rook arike thing isn't just a meme. They tried making them like themselves with aku no hana and that bombed so hard that the author refused his copy.

Scientifically speaking, Africans are the most diverse.

AM-WF is the best pairing though. Sadly Jews in hollywood are bent on showing WM-AF and BM-WF but in reality its different

fucc

>peruvians

Excellent kek

Does this Irish demon ghost thing count?

that guy from Kids on the Slope

Marrying a Japanese woman doesn't grant citizenship like a Japanese man does.

That's sexist

why do jojo characters look like faggots

ITT: WE WUZ ANIME AND SHIEET

Isn't there only two ways to get Japanese citizenship?

1) Your child is blood descendant of a Japanese national.
2) You pass the strict as fuck emigration tests.

You can get citizenship, but there's really no reason unless you hate your own country or re so desperate to fit into Japan that your own insecurities cause you to abandon all the benefits from only having permanent residence (easily attainable after 7 years if you really want it).

Article 2 of the Nationality Act provides three situations in which a person can become a Japanese national at birth:

1) When either parent is a Japanese national at the time of birth
2) When the father dies before the birth and is a Japanese national at the time of death
3) When the person is born on Japanese soil and both parents are unknown or stateless

Naturalization Requirements:

1) Continuous residence in Japan for five years or more
2) At least 20 years old and otherwise legally competent
3) History of good behavior generally, and no past history of seditious behavior
4) Sufficient capital or skills, either personally or within family, to support oneself
5) Stateless or willing to renounce foreign citizenship

-Ministry of Justice, Japan

No that was shoehorned into the relationship with that retarded jap doctor guy for no reason at all.

The so called "Peruvians" are mostly Japanese Peruvians I think.

Stats hate you bro

Araki got his sense of aesthetics from French fashion magazines.

There are some parts of Africa that are ahead of Japan in terms of gender equality.

nope. AM-WF marriage results in higher income for the family. Asian Male gets the cream of the crop white females

I don't get it, why do japanese hate foreign men so much yet welcome the women?

White foreign women are exotic and considered a good catch. The same is true for foreign euro men, but don't expect that to be a common trope in more male entered media

This thread gets made every week but it really isn't true. There's just as much white-man + japanese-woman halfsies in anime as there is the reverse.

There could be any number of things skewing that. Biggest one to my mind is that WF-AM usually happens win very limited numbers, with the AM usually being highly educated-like in the professions. So it's not that AM are getting the 'best', they just have to be better then a WM to get an average WF

Someone should make a image showing this

If nothing else, they're doing a better job of including foreign males than the US. Look at any magazine, commercial or advertisement, they're never gonna have an asian male. Even minority groups avoid printing out anything with an asian male on it.

Full-blooded apple pie flavored American, of Anglo-Saxon ancestry on her father's side, quarter-German and quarter-Japanese on her mother's side. She still speaks perfect Japanese for some reason or another.

Yeah in the US, some minorities get the absolute fucking shaft, Asians and Hispanics come to mind. While conversely the Gay and Black communities are wayyyy over-represented

Jun from Great Mazinger comes to mind, she was half-black, half-japanese.

>Anime girl is completely flat
>DFCfaggots try to justify their shit taste with "b-but she has a great ass" though it's just their headcanon.

it's so the character has a jap second name you dumb fuck

Asians love white people but don't want to be cucks

Not like it matters to much. As we know the IQ of mixed-race children averages in-between the IQ of their parents. So actually it's a slight improvement.