>Growing population
>Harder to control
>Smarter than Blacks
>Possess the biggest organized crime org in North America

Blacks
>Declining population due to abortion and Black on Black crime
>Easier to control
>Lowest IQ

Not saying Negros are good but that Spics are a bigger threat to white America than blacks are. Spics and Blacks already hate each other. All we have to do is promise the Negros gibs and they will fight the Spics with us. Once the spics are taken care of we simply revoke the deal we made with them. If hey chimp out we put them down if they do nothing they are already killing themselves we don't have to do anything. Spics are out main enemy.

This is an*Mefag propaganda; spics are proud members of the white race. They've been that way since the 60s. Any spic that is over 50% European is white. Indios are the real ones ruining America don't blame their crimes on us

Black's are an annoyance. Mestizo's are an existential threat

And it's this picture that's convinced me you're a troll.

Correct. Spics are bigger welfare leaches than Negros as well

Africa has a population projection of over four billion people, they will be resettled in Europe and America. There are already proposals for mass relocation

this
>they will be resettled in Europe
this
>and America
not this

Maybe in Europe. Not in North America. The only reason why the population in Africa is increasing is because of Gibs from Europeans. The US Black population has stayed at 12 -14 % for decades and is currently falling.

For what purpose, they can't survive their and they can't survive here.

t. an*Mefag
I am white

I disagree, blacks are far more violent and disruptive but their declining numbers is a positive sign. But Mestizos are also a threat because they come in fucking large numbers and are all commies. The northern and central mexicans don't scare me at all, they are close enough to white to either red pill or dilute out after one round.

African immigrants, such as Somalis, Nigerians, Sudanese and Kenyans are being introduced into formerly White areas in places like Idaho, Minnesota and Maine. This is just the beginning

In America the problem will be spics and niggers, Europe it will be muslims and niggers. While in Australia, it will be peaceful shy chinks and poos, all of whom yearn for BWC (big white cock). Good luck guys, but Australia's time is on the rise.

Creates a problem, social control and paves the way for an internationalist government and NWO

Trump is stopping that. They move to cites for more gibs. "Refugees" don't like small towns when they can go to Chicago or LA for more money

Hoy better be afraid of us...

>The Dems love Planned Parenthood, founded by eugenecist Margaret Sanger and still praise her to this day.
>Put PP clinics in nigger neighborhoods.
>Niggers, unlike beaners, have the common courtesy to kill their offspring.
>Niggers now essentially irrelevant because only 12% of population.
>Republicans are raycis.

Niggers are in containment cities and couldn't survive without gibs. Spics are in rural areas and cities and know basic agriculture. In a SHTF situation the black population would be cut in half within a half a year. Spics are more dangerous

They are moving out of Chicago into Iowa, Kansas and Wisconsin. Immigrants are being injected into small white towns from overseas. Refugee resettlement is a billion dollar business

Not afraid Pedro. Just pointing out you are a bigger pest than the Negro.

>>Spics are a bigger threat than Blacks:
TOO THE JOO
>>TOO THE JOO
TOO THE JOO
>>TOO THE JOO
TOO THE JOO

Lol White farmers and Suburbanites don't really like Muslims or Refugees. By all means move to where your more likely to be killed.

True but africans are not niggers and are usually really red pilled and decent, it's the city nuggets you have you worry about. Same thing with border spics

Afraid of what? That our fucking country collapses? Fuck off, leave the gringos and get to work.

Too White America.
Jews will leave as soon as shit goes south. Why do you think Israel exist . If anything the easiest way to rid of Jews is to have civil conflict.

We will see about that.

Amazing isn't it? How American niggers are going extinct despite all these handouts.

Transferring their genes. They will BLACK white women and then the offspring have a better chance of continuing.

These people are brought in by Whites filled by white guilt and a diversity fetish. They also adopt Africans, Chinese and Koreans into their families, especially evangelical conservatives in the Midwest

The truth is this was always their country, and those of us who tone themselves well enough to escape to the place of their ancestors will be rewarded. The rest will either perish or be bred out of existence.

The one who is really collapsing are them. We alredy have collapsed

What's there to see?

>Being on the same side as niggers
You're pretty much allying with Orks there, champ.

Just like them kill eachother and deport spics.

I'm mixed on thoughts with this. I'd say half of all spics are horrid. But I know too many who are legit. Military or border patrol in the family, hate niggers more than anything and keep their families in order with a lot of church. They'd make fine neighbors, though I'm sure those are the more rare examples of decency. Nevermind the possibility of them having cholo relatives.

Blacks are still on a plantation they are just to foolish to see it.

Someone screencap this shit!

>The one who is really collapsing are them
They're getting their shit together I don't know wtf u talking about

>We alredy have collapsed
HAHAHAHA no sweetie, shit can and WILL get worse.

Ya know, white population being replaced by panchos

>Nigs account for 39% of welfare recipients
>Spics account for 21%

Blacks are genociding themselves. Spics come here breed like rats and turn states blue. Negros aren't relevant in politics. Dems will be pandering to spics exclusively in future elections replacing their former pet.

They retard the economic and educational development of African-Americans. Affirmative action was intended for the African-American descendants of slaves, not newcomers like Barry from Kenya

Okay I was wrong. But spics get a lot of money off the books. Watch those numbers switch within 10 years

T. juanito who has no sense of nationalism and would suck gringo cuck to find acceptance

Spics don't break into your home and murder you and your family over a TV and some Iphones like niggers do

White guilt from cities. Very few people in country adopt. Country folk and suburbanites breed above replacement. Cities is were wombs go to die

Lol are you joking?

Based Juan

can confirm

the eternal beaner is a growing threat to the burger

niggers shoot each other so fast and the democrat controlled cities while they turn a blind eye,also 80% of abortion clinics are in black areas

STOP TRYING TO BAN ABORTION YOU FOOLS! MOSTLY NIGGERS USE THEM! FUCK GOD!

you need to ramp up ICE deportations,maybe a few general threads about reporting illegals we find admitting on twitter would help? fuck lebouffs flag lets put our weaponized autism to some good use and get them beaners over the wall!

the eternal beaner must be stopped!

A woman and her babies are easy to deport.

Wrong homie...armed home invasion is a beaner thing. If you have a dog, niggers will generally go to the next house. Cartel-type beaners will shoot the dog, tie everyone up, rape and rob them...and then get a little tear tattooed on their cheek.

Then why havent you done it alredy?

we are about too...

Spic gang members make niggers look like boy scouts. 2nd amendment FTW

Trump

The biggest threats are Poos.

I'm telling you Sup Forums. They already are taking over canada and the west coast.

think about it

>666
Hello, Satan.

Anyway, spic here. I know I can't speak for everyone, but know that I am on your side.

Pajeets are the biggest threats to middle class Whites

when we say spics and beaners we are talking about a certain type,not the marco rubio type but the ones with gang tattoos and sponge

Indian population is .6% how is this an issue.

Cartel violence tends to be against other cartels, though. Like black on black crime, it's a problem that provides its own solution.

In that case, I am definitely not a spic, and I am certainly against those kind.

I'm still waiting.

Out of 1,300,000,000 as they reach middle class status they will seek to immigrate to Western countries with a higher standard of living and less competition just like the Chinese

>>Possess the biggest organized crime org in North America

we own the CIA now?

Shh ;)

Yes, thats why CIA will kill Trump.

this

all these "mexicants" that suck dick pretending to be based are the biggest cucks of them all

I am talking about youour country works, not idealy but we have a healtier debt/gdp ratio that many in europe

the CIA niggers know they wont get away with a presidential assassination again

at best they will try some CGI cctv shit of him doing somert and it being debunked,trump isnt daft

unfortunatelly this

unless they coordinate with the pentagon and seize power

but beeing realistic, that is highly unlikely

Overall, I would welcome the Mexicans over others. Usually religious, family oriented, great food, like to party and work hard.

Don't forget there are ONLY THREE races, Caucasian, Mongolian and Negroid. Which do you think are Mexicans? Thought so.

Even if Trump is wacked. Pence is more conservative than Trump. If you think the Left hates Trump wait till you see the salt mine that is a Pence Presidency

You faggs still have the PRI being a dictatorship in your country for over 40 years, selling everything and your president being a dumbass, but the worse is the cuck population that let it happen.

Mexicans are all three

>Usually religious, family oriented, great food, like to party and work hard
-Catholic aka Comrade Francis ass kissers
-By family oriented do you mean shit out a kid every 9 months?
-Spic food is disgusting and gives diarrhea
-We know they like to party mainly during work hours right?
-Welfare and siestas
Pedro plz

>Where is the Jews are a bigger thread than Black threads?

When ever you see this jewish race baiting post the same topic against jews, the one race destroying all of us. Dont let them divide you and distract you with their sneaky Jewish tricks.

Make threads calling out Jews, be a hero starting today.

Vast amounts of American mutts are part hispanic or have latin mates more so than blacks. You dont have the numbers to do shit about 'spics and their collaborators

Why dont they live where theyre born, i.e. Africa?

Africa is not able to support such a large population, the fertility rate in Somalia and central Africa is over 8 kids per woman. The elites in Europe want immigrants due to declining birth rates among Whites

pence should say somert on an interview like "if i had it my way i would make it mandatory all gays have electro shock therapy but allas the president is strongly against it" that should fix the anti trumpers lol

Jewish propaganda. Very few whites have any spic negro or indian blood.

lol win win

Spics hate jews more than white people who just let the jews walk all over them and never call them out.

>>Easier to control

I dont remember spics sieging ENTIRE FUCKING CITIES.

Fuck off nigger apologist, i hate spics as much as you but trying to downplay the nigger menace is a crime

Whites are waking up by the day. Boomers were the Jewish punching bag

Not downplaying anything Pedro. Nigs are genociding themselves by the day so its a self correcting problem. Its really a testament to how much of a parasite you are to be worst than a negro

I hope so bro, when whites get serious about taking out the jews, hit up any local latino hot spot for some hombres to get your back.

Inquisition runs in our blood, dont go leaving us out.

wrong flag, sorry trolling another thread.

I wouldn't have a problem with latinos if they stayed in their country's

>Africa is not able to support such a large population
>9x the size of India
>cant support 4x Indias population
Bullshit!

Also one drop of black DNA and everyone can tell you are contaminated, while native DNA can be pretty hard to discern, especially with a lot of Iberians in the mix.

Jewish logic
>"Goyim help these poor rape- I mean refugees"

It's not all arable land. The Sahara covers an area larger than the U.S. The desert is spreading, there is also drought, conflict and corruption. Living standards are higher in Europe than in Somalia, thus immigration results

Lol because we beaners are burning down every city we settle on, nice shitpost tho.

>I wouldn't have a problem with latinos if they stayed in their country's
well blame the jews for that, we do.

Jews are truly an enemy of mankind

AFRICAN DEFENSE FORCE PLS GO

>Jews are truly an enemy of mankind
They never proved that more than when they killed the lord and savior who died a Jew ending Judaism by dying for their sins of being Jewish, leaving the Jews who refused to follow his teachings to burn in hell for eternity.

Jews are first, mid, end, and secret boss

see

>Makes food that isn't awful
>Will mow your lawn or do other menial tasks for practically nothing
>Doesn't blast rap music at four in the morning
>They're fun to drink with

If they came here legally I actually wouldn't mind them all that much.