NFL players kneel

>NFL players kneel
>conservatives: "that's un American"

How can it be unAmerican to kneel if it's literally their right to kneel during the anthem? If anything, it's un American to criticize them, considering your criticism is a direct attack on free speech.

It's un-american to disrespect the people who protect you

To be honest, Africans will never be Americans. The only reason they were here is because some idiots thought it would be a great idea to use them as farm equipment.

criticizing criticism is a direct attack on free speech

It's also the right of the football team to bench the kneelers or suspend them indefinitely

This has been beaten to death. It's their job to play football. Let them protest on their own time. Now, fuck off.

obviously you can't see the hypocrisy in your retarded statement. I know you came here thinking you were a fucking genius or some sort of mensa member with this epiphany but truth be told is that while surely "they" can kneel doesn't preclude me from disapproving of it. The fact that you say I can't criticize someone for their opinion is an attack on my free speech. now fuck off kike.

When are you brain-dead motherfuking idiota going to figure out that free speech rules are not applicable in a workplace?
You can't walk into your office and start calling people bitches and assholes and then defend yourself with free speech. Your boss will just say, get in my office and then he'll threaten to fire you if you keep up that kind of ridiculous behavior. That is the difference. Have you figured it out now? Have I gotten through? When you are working you are not allowed to rely on muh free speech as an excuse to do whatever the fuck you want. There are rules and conditions in every type of employment. Simple as that. If your IQ is over 70 you'll understand what I'm saying so shut the fuck up from here on out. We're tired of it.

You see that flag? It's what we fought under to get rid of the Britlandish Yoke of oppression (who brought the blacks to the colonies).

You see that flag? It was the flag that hundreds of thousands fought and died under to free the blacks.

You see that flag? How many people do you think fought and died under it to free, or keep free, folks in WW1 and WW2?

So when I see blacks failing to respect that which was fought under to free them and keep them free, to make sure that they have every opportunity to better themselves on their own merit, it pisses me off that they refuse to honor that which has afforded them a fantastic way of life and also recognize the sacrifices that millions have made for them and the rest of this nation and throughout the world.

Sitting or kneeling during the anthem is as disrespectful toward the flag, and hence towards the spirit of the country, as burning it is.

>your criticism is a direct attack on my free speech.
Fuck Off, Communist Faggot.
Go Suck Nigger Sportsball Cock.
America has spoken. Go back to the glory hole, you Gay Homo !!

And another thing...

Yes, they have the right to kneel.

We have the right to be pissed about it and think far less of them.

thanks, i didnt have that flag yet

Kneel down niggers, you belong down there.

Geee ... I wonder (((who))) that was ?!!

oh, what the piss.
Outside the thread it was Saint Lucia

>it's un American to criticize them
Like every other retarded leftist, you are doing it wrong. Why can't you faggots ever get anything right?
Buy a gun.
Do the honorable thing.
Friendly reminder to sage all shill threads.

>niggers playing kids game knell
uhhhhhh who gives a shit
sage

buncha kneelin niggers

because we are to stand under the same banner

America Has Spoken.
Go whine somewhere else, fag.

Calling them unAmerican and burning tickets to their games is the counter-protest, you fucking imbecile.

>Criticism is an attack on free speech when I disagree with it
What

The argument isn't that it's unamerican. The argument is that it's a rude thing to do to your customers.

Also this

If this happened in ANY other country, those players would not get away with this.
>goes to mexico
>Protests the Mexican anthem
>gets killed
"Stupid American, how could you disrespect our flag, you deserve death.
>Protest the flag that is wrapped around dead soldiers coffins in the US.
"but I have the right to be an asshole"
Leftism, not even once.

Nobody is talking about making it illegal you dumb nigger. There is no attack on free speech. We don't care what these spooks do on their own time.

I don't understand this form of protest. Isn't kneeling or bowing down another form of respect? Wouldn't it make more sense to turn their backs at the anthem?

Don't try to understand what niggers do

is this still a thing?

they are not getting arrested. people have the right to openly disagree

>i lack even a basic understanding of free speech or social stigma
its perfectly legal to burn a flag or express your hatred toward the constitution, but that doesnt mean its not unamerican.

Hey, Puerto Rico has power again! Welcome back.

They can do what they want. They won't be getting a dime of my money.

>private citizens having anything to do with constitutionally protected free speech
I really wish this meme would die

Do Americans really believe that their military actions around the world make them safer? You really are the stupidest people on earth.

This post was written by a 60+ year old boomer, I guarantee it.

They built most if your infrastructure. If anyone owns your country, it's them. And they'll rightfully take it. You hillbillies think whites have sone claim to a land you stole from others and then forced slaves to build for you.

You're a disgrace to white people everywhere. Long live Scotland!

dude if you don't get it go hang your self u fag, like really... being a communist is unamerican, being a lazy fuk is unamerican, kneeling during the anthem isn't a 1st amendment issue, its a common decency issue, f these rich snobby athletes, hang em from the fg pole

says the fucking leaf with a cucked president LMAO.

Ackturallly it's more of the fact that "nobody cares what the political standings are of a bunch of meatheads that get paid to play grab ass every Sunday." Know your role, and play the 'full 12 minutes' of the game that people watch only to get away from every other politicized bullshit on TV.

solid leafpost

this whole kneeling thing is a protest against police. they don't like law and order, they want criminals to run wild.

shut up fagget

Your bigotry is clear to the world. You have created a violent shithole of a country. You ignore science and truth to be coddled by an authoritarian blanket.

You will burn and then rot and the descendants of the slaves you tortured for centuries will build a glorious new country in the fertile soil of your ashes.

Enjoy your zombie apocalypse :)

Not yet sadly. At least got water and mobile data to shitpost here. I just find it retarded. That's the best that they came up with? Kneeling? What's next, crossing their arms in the NBA?

>built most of the infrastructure

lolololololol, what a faggot canadian. Get fucked by some mudslimes leaf.

It's a matter of perspective man, some people don't subscribe to your "if you kill your enemies they win" military doctrine.

>Do Americans really believe that their military actions around the world make them safer?

>a fucking leaf

We don't believe that you win if you die, unlike your cuck president

You'd have to be pretty retarded to give a shit about the actions of circus monkies. If you care about the opinions of someone who gets hit in the head for a living you must be even stupider than them.

I bet you live within 75 miles of the US border too, don't ya kiddo

I don't really care if they kneel

This is correct. All on-whites are citizens on paper only.

>You ignore science and truth to be coddled by an authoritarian blanket.

They can do what they want, but you cant force people to watch that shit, you stupid faggot.

>They built most if your infrastructure.
name a bridge still standing used by nigger slaves

lol.

fucking retard.

this has nothing to do with the troops.

inb4 "reddit spacing."

>criticizing the national anthem is American
>criticizing people who criticize the national anthem is un-American.
How warped are you to think you are in any way being rational?
Also its ironic that leftists are the first to dox and get people fired for expressing controversial opinions online but when these players do the same they call this a fight to protect their free speech.
Disgusting wretches you are.

A FUCKING LEAF

You're supposed to be proud of being American. It's an insult to suggest that you are only submitting to being American.

now this is a leaf post.

The US will be there to protect you in the next world war. I'm sure it's easy to judge from that position.

>disrespecting your country has nothing to do with disrespecting your country

ok Comrade

true.

Because those nigger are doing it while at work. Work or go the fuck home

>Muslim rant

Leafs, can you please...

>being this ignorant

oh my.

>You're supposed to be proud of being American

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

why would you be PROUD of being AMERICAN??? America along with Israel are the cancers of the world you fat faggot piece of shit

People only started to get upset when Trump said something. They don't realize that he only said it because he hates the NFL, after he only won $3 in a lawsuit against them, and tanked the USFL. Morons got played.

No one really cares about people kneeling for the anthem. Half the people at games go to the concession stand or bathroom while it's playing. lel

They should protest on their own time, not when they’re on the clock.

CRITICIZING CRITICISM OF CRITICISM IS UN-AMERICAN. FUCK YOU NAZI.

they play the game. it's not as if games are longer now because of these actions.

A lot of retards on Sup Forums only think free speech applies to whites.

Isn't that up to their employers? I mean, let the free market handle it, not the government.

And what can you be proud for? Being the UK's bitch and being a sucker for Political Correctness? Please...

Same goes for whites, they’re only here because inferior white ancestors couldn’t find their ass with both hands. Browns are slowly taking their country back.

lol its my free speech to criticize when they choose to protest. I'm not stopping them, I just dont support them, you commie.

It's not free speech that I like so it's bad free speech that must be stopped.

You retards start wars all over the world and all you do cause more of it and make yourselves a target.

Look at 9/11 over a decade and a half and you "the most powerful military in the world" hasn't made you any safer, they've made everything way worse.

Imagine if some other country had a military foothold in yours, set up checkpoints, arrest and torture anyone they wanted. Wouldn't you fight to get rid of them?

Yeah. You're a bunch of fucking idiots and the more military you send the worse you'll make it.

Honestly, it makes me proud to see these men kneeling for their country and in defense of freedom of speech. It shows what makes America truly great -- that we can believe many different things and not be crybabies when someone disagrees.

It provides no end of amusement that Sup Forums keeps going waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa about this.

THIS is exactly it. Fucking hypocrites.

>muh superior Leaf Lifestyle

It's far enough. I doubt you'll nuke yourselves and we're friendly to the people who will win.

Yes bend the knee nigger.

>And what can you be proud for?

not ruining the world for one

>yfw Trump is only destroying the NFL to help his buddy Vince McMahon get revenge for the XFL

>being this ignorant

Yeah I know, it's hard talking to people outside of your leftist classrooms because they have this fucked up shit called logical consistency that forces them to do things that make sense.

Unlike the marxist protesters who seem to think that "fuck america" doesn't mean "fuck america" and "white genocide" doesn't mean "white genocide"

Do you know what infrastructure is?

They are free to kneel all they like. The problem is they believe they should not face criticism from anyone who disagrees with them. In fact, they can't comprehend the fact that anyone can possibly disagree with them. Don't forget, this all started to protest police brutality. We don't have a police brutality problem in this country. We have a dindu problem. Police brutality is merely a symptom of the dindu problem.

He probably doesn't even know the Indian tribes culled those jungle squats for probably thousands of years.

> statistics from American schools

Lol
At least we agree human influenced climate change is a serious threat to our civilization though. Right?

The reason why this bullshit is unpatriotic and anti-American is because of how this same organization, the Nigger Football League, treated Tim Tebow when he would kneel on the field in prayer. The double standard is obvious, and these animals can all swing on the day of the rope.

Not free speech. They're there to play a game which they get paid (ridiculous sums of money) for.

It's akin to someone working a service job and deciding to unload their bullshit political opinions on paying customers while on the clock.

Whine some more. I'm sure that will change things.

Their employers already support them doing it, so either stop watching or shut the fuck up.

Expel these unamerican moon crickets

Find a way to be both strong and practical in life. Americans are not supposed to be submissive. Standing for the flag is standing for yourself, too. We are unbowed before our own idealism; we are stronger for it!

well no one is going to jail for it, they are just being called out on there faggotry

>hey built most if your infrastructure
user, modern infrastructure is not 100s of years old

>it's my right to say I hate America
>it's my right to disrespect the flag
>it's my right to kneel for the anthem
Those are all rights, and they are all unamerican you faggot.

You have the right to say you hate America, and it would be a sign that you hate america....

it's because they're black

I may have gone to an American school but I recognize a loaded question when I see one.